Trump is struggling to find good lawyers who are still willing to represent him: WaPo report

You are too slick to do it outright, but your justifications for this in your first post show you true colors on the topic.

Excuses, excuses, but in the end if your side has to win via denying him the best counsel out there, then oh well. "I didn't get my hands dirty" (someone else did it for me)
I find it telling magaturds can't argue politics without making them extremely personal. It's as if their critical thinking skills (if they possess any) were usurped due to constant doses of radioactive MAGA. The self esteem is so low with magaturds that they create fantasy boogeymen and scenarios in order to paint their perceived political adversaries however they want. No interaction required.

You mean people aren't lining up to be in the crosshairs of a dirty Biden admin and whatever government agencies Biden (or his handlers) can find to make their lives hell?

I find it telling magaturds can't argue politics without making them extremely personal. It's as if their critical thinking skills (if they possess any) were usurped due to constant doses of radioactive MAGA. The self esteem is so low with magaturds that they create fantasy boogeymen and scenarios in order to paint their perceived political adversaries however they want. No interaction required.

Fuck off, troll.

All you are doing is not arguing the point, because you know the point is dead fucking on.

My points are always dead fucking on.

Bullshit.

The only reason Trump is having issues with law firms is any firm that works with him will be targeted by lefties, more correctly the other clients will be targeted by lefties.

You want to deny him effective counsel.

Bullshit.

The only reason Trump is having issues with law firms is any firm that works with him will be targeted by lefties, more correctly the other clients will be targeted by lefties.

How can I deny him that? Are you an idiot?

Bullshit.

And yet it is the MAGA cult that is threatening law enforcement and seeking revenge on anyone who speaks ill of trump. It is Mafia ploy.

Bannon just went after Pence for even considering talking to the J6 committee. It is the trump playbook....threaten and incite.....

And yet it is the MAGA cult that is threatening law enforcement and seeking revenge on anyone who speaks ill of trump. It is Mafia ploy.

Bannon just went after Pence for even considering talking to the J6 committee. It is the trump playbook....threaten and incite.....

This coming from the "defund the police" and "All Cops are Bastards" flag waver is comical.

The FBI is out of control and needs to be de-politicized, that means getting rid of the management.

Aww. Is widdle Marty twiggered because some meanies don't wike your vewwy favoritist pwesident in the whole wide world?

Life's a bitch Better wear a helmet.

Lol, you word fucking up bitch, triggered people don't counter points that trigger them, learn to use words right.

And you don't deny my accusation against you, so I have to assume it hit home.

"can't argue politics without making them extremely personal"?
Says the 3rd grader who thinks calling Republicans "magaturds" is clever.

Lol, you word fucking up bitch, triggered people don't counter points that trigger them, learn to use words right.

And you don't deny my accusation against you, so I have to assume it hit home.
That's because you're quite stupid. You say stupid shit. Like Brandon.

Forum List

Back