Trump is struggling to find good lawyers who are still willing to represent him: WaPo report

Of course not. Any lawyer worth their salt knows that he'd be the worst, most dishonest client they've ever had.

His innocence on any of the upcoming cases is almost irrelevant. Anyone who comes anywhere near his orbit simply becomes the next person he can use and throw under the bus when he needs to.

Go near him, and you deserve what you get. And that probably doesn't include your fee.y
Yup....Trump is looking for a fall guy right now. Actually he is looking for FALL GUYS! Cause he has so many court cases going that he needs more that one person to throw under the bus.

This has to be the 4th or 5th thread over the years, which proclaims that Trump can't find lawyers.

ygft8.jpg
And the ones he did find are targets of election meddling investigations......Ha Ha Ha

Yup....Trump is looking for a fall guy right now. Actually he is looking for FALL GUYS! Cause he has so many court cases going that he needs more that one person to throw under the bus.
Yeah. He's gotta have them lined up and ready to go, for when he needs more human sacrifice.

It looks like lawyers have finally figured that one out.

Yeah. He's gotta have them lined up and ready to go, for when he needs more human sacrifice.

It looks like lawyers have finally figured that one out.
Guiliani testified for SIX hours today and is the target of a criminal investigation.

I believe the kraken attorneys have been disbarred at this point. Then of course there's Cohen...

They need cash upfront but even then will be tainted by the Trump brand. None of his attorneys survive unscathed, often directly by him.
Look at poor stupid Ruby. His legal career is dead.. Thank heaven he has the Greenbrier Landscape business to fall back on.

Struggling?
Good Lawyers?

What charged words.
Well..WAPO said it, so it must be true. :rolleyes:

Looking forward to seeing his brilliant squad of highly qualified attorneys rising to the level of the rigged election lawyers:

BUT YOUR HONOR

HUNTER BIDEN

HILLARY CLINTON

PAUL PELOSI

GEORGE SOROS

SO MY CLIENT IS OBVIOUSLY INNOCENT I TELL YOU
Well yeah..master-minded by Obama---of course~

Forum List

Back