Trump is stopping a pedophile network of Satan-worshipping cannibals

It wouldn't surprise me at all if a leaked video came out showing those scumbags cannibalizing babies.

Apparently Hilary likes her's rotted. That's why her breath smells so putrid like a dead body, according to several sources. She's so stupid that she thinks vodka and hot sauce can cover up that odor.

Insurance agent Jo Rae Perkins won the GOP nomination by a landslide earlier this week to run against Sen. Jeff Merkley, a Democrat. Part of her voter appeal might be her belief in QAnon, a right-wing conspiracy that claims President Donald Trump is involved in stopping a pedophile network of Satan-worshipping cannibals who have infiltrated every level of government and the mass media.

The QAnon movement began in 2017 after someone known only as Q posted a series of conspiracy theories about Trump on the internet forum 4chan. QAnon followers believe global elites are seeking to bring down Trump, whom they see as the world’s only hope to defeat the “deep state.”

—-
so I stumbled across a conspiracy theory. It’s so outrageously ridiculous I thought it must be written by the onion or mad magazine or something. But the more I think about it, the way the Republicans see Trump as “the chosen one“ and sent by God one has to wonder. Has this serial adulterer And Adroit liar really become the cult master of the entire Republican Party?
...what will it be next Deanie the Weanie?
MR Trump:
combed his air!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????
your OP is nonsensical

..like Sunni infers, you need some help

Insurance agent Jo Rae Perkins won the GOP nomination by a landslide earlier this week to run against Sen. Jeff Merkley, a Democrat. Part of her voter appeal might be her belief in QAnon, a right-wing conspiracy that claims President Donald Trump is involved in stopping a pedophile network of Satan-worshipping cannibals who have infiltrated every level of government and the mass media.

The QAnon movement began in 2017 after someone known only as Q posted a series of conspiracy theories about Trump on the internet forum 4chan. QAnon followers believe global elites are seeking to bring down Trump, whom they see as the world’s only hope to defeat the “deep state.”

—-
so I stumbled across a conspiracy theory. It’s so outrageously ridiculous I thought it must be written by the onion or mad magazine or something. But the more I think about it, the way the Republicans see Trump as “the chosen one“ and sent by God one has to wonder. Has this serial adulterer And Adroit liar really become the cult master of the entire Republican Party?
The young girls on Epstein's Lolita Island were better off, right?
I don’t know, ask Trump. He would know better than me.
1590336432744.jpeg

—-
The young girls on Epstein's Lolita Island were better off, right?
I don’t know, ask Trump. He would know better than me.
View attachment 340409
:2up: :auiqs.jpg: :lmao: :thankusmile: :yes_text12::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:Yep same as clinton,no differerent

Forum List

Back