The QAnon ‘Meme Queen’ Wants Trump To Help Her Convicted Pedophile Son

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"For the last five years, Deborah Sullivan has been at the forefront of the QAnon movement, fighting a non-existent Democratic cabal of elites running a child sex trafficking ring. As the self-described QAnon “Meme Queen” she has produced more than 4,500 memes about the conspiracy, many of them focusing on former President Donald Trump, who she believes is secretly working to save the children. But earlier this month, when Sullivan’s own son was convicted of repeatedly abusing his stepdaughter in Oklahoma City, her passion for “saving the children” seems to disappear. Instead, she defended her son as “innocent,” blasted the justice system as “crooked,” and attacked the 12-year-old girl at the center of the case as “a horrible liar.”

Now she is appealing to her community of fellow Qanon believers to come to her aide, including a direct plea to Trump himself. "Dear Mr (Real) President aka Q+, my name is Deborah Sullivan aka The Meme Queen. I am an OG Anon and I desperately need your help, I need you to be my BATMAN,” Sullivan wrote in a message posted on her Truth Social account. “This spiritual battle has entrapped my son, with false accusations of child sexual assault." What Sullivan didn’t tell her more than 10,000 followers is the horrific details behind the assaults dating back to 2015."

I know the whole QAnon thing is just a troll campaign that Biden and the Democrats came up with a few years ago to make Conservatives look bad but there are 2 underlying issues....Oklahoma City is a deep state democrat city; so the possibility that they frame this woman's son to attack her and the QAnon movement is a very delicious conspiracy..hard for most right-wingers to resist....but on the other hand....folks claiming they are QAnon has said some very batshit crazy beliefs and sometimes you need to distance yourself from them before it gets too out of hand...so in that case, its easier to believe that this woman is really a Democrat Deep State operative whose son raped his stepdaughter as all Democrats do....and now she is trying to make it seem like she is some Conservative Trump supporter, yea right.....

"For the last five years, Deborah Sullivan has been at the forefront of the QAnon movement, fighting a non-existent Democratic cabal of elites running a child sex trafficking ring. As the self-described QAnon “Meme Queen” she has produced more than 4,500 memes about the conspiracy, many of them focusing on former President Donald Trump, who she believes is secretly working to save the children. But earlier this month, when Sullivan’s own son was convicted of repeatedly abusing his stepdaughter in Oklahoma City, her passion for “saving the children” seems to disappear. Instead, she defended her son as “innocent,” blasted the justice system as “crooked,” and attacked the 12-year-old girl at the center of the case as “a horrible liar.”

Now she is appealing to her community of fellow Qanon believers to come to her aide, including a direct plea to Trump himself. "Dear Mr (Real) President aka Q+, my name is Deborah Sullivan aka The Meme Queen. I am an OG Anon and I desperately need your help, I need you to be my BATMAN,” Sullivan wrote in a message posted on her Truth Social account. “This spiritual battle has entrapped my son, with false accusations of child sexual assault." What Sullivan didn’t tell her more than 10,000 followers is the horrific details behind the assaults dating back to 2015."

I know the whole QAnon thing is just a troll campaign that Biden and the Democrats came up with a few years ago to make Conservatives look bad but there are 2 underlying issues....Oklahoma City is a deep state democrat city; so the possibility that they frame this woman's son to attack her and the QAnon movement is a very delicious conspiracy..hard for most right-wingers to resist....but on the other hand....folks claiming they are QAnon has said some very batshit crazy beliefs and sometimes you need to distance yourself from them before it gets too out of hand...so in that case, its easier to believe that this woman is really a Democrat Deep State operative whose son raped his stepdaughter as all Democrats do....and now she is trying to make it seem like she is some Conservative Trump supporter, yea right.....
Is it an offence in Oklahoma ? He should just marry her and move on.

I knew there was a good reason I've kept the Biffy on ignore.

Heavy drug use makes posters here just too wacky to live..

Back into the patented shut-the-fuck-up cage®, Biffy.

Forum List

Back