Trump Is Still Winning

Floyd61

Diamond Member
Apr 29, 2021
Trump told us covid was from China, Trump told us that Fauci was full of shit and next Trump will prove how the election was cheated

And instead of democrats being honest and admit they're wrong, democrats just get mad and violent, sad

Trump told us covid was from China, Trump told us that Fauci was full of shit and next Trump will prove how the election was cheated

And instead of democrats being honest and admit they're wrong, democrats just get mad and violent, sad
Trump tells the truth and the Democrat Dementia Society fire up all engines to take him out. Makes sense in a pathetic kind of way. Surgery knee hurts again
naptime ....

Did Trump tell us you're an idiot? Cause if he did, he would have been right for once.

Trump told you cultists so of course it's true.
Are you denying it?....any of it?...

Did Trump tell us you're an idiot? Cause if he did, he would have been right for once.
No but he warned us about tards like you and now look at the price of gas....$4 in my town....

No but he warned us about tards like you and now look at the price of gas....$4 in my town....

Buy a bicycle or take the bus.

Never.....I'll just work to vote you cheaters to hell....where you all belong....

Never.....I'll just work to vote you cheaters to hell....where you all belong....

I live in Hell, so no need for me to move if you get your wish, Hell is Trumpville, and I'm stuck here. For another 2 years.

I live in Hell, so no need for me to move if you get your wish, Hell is Trumpville, and I'm stuck here. For another 2 years.
:cuckoo: :cuckoo::uhoh3::uhoh3:

IMO?

The election was probably too close to make a definitive statement about whether it was stolen or not. Without that Dominion source code? No definitive statement can be made.

But cheating?

. . . in most controversies like this? Whether it is that JFK controversy, or the 911 thing? IMO?
Where there is smoke, there is probably some fire when you dig deep enough and understand the issues involved.

The vociferous objections to investigating any and all suspicious incidents of statistical anomalies of voting conduct by the establishment press, and the censoring of any questioning of the election by silicon valley, should be all any American needs, to be suspicious as hell of all the billionaires that run the system, and of what the hell is going on.

It should not matter if one is on the left, or the right, it should be process over politics, regardless of what clown they are giving us to vote for.

Deciding not to look, or calling things lies and kooky instead of understanding the issues, is the best way to delude yourself.

Now? When this is discussed. . just like JFK, or 911. . . the issue is put into the Conspiracy sub-forum. Hell, at least JFK and 911 topics aren't banned on YouTube (yet,) but this issue is.

That should give you the lay of the land.

gas....$4 in my town.
any from 2.87 -3.00 , it was over 3.00 in 2019.
No it wasn't....do you think I was born yesterday?....
It was close to 2.97, and big oil companies need to make up for what they lost in the pandemic.
Has federal gas tax increase?
The federal gas tax hasn't been raised since 1993, but that could change soon as a bipartisan group of House members has endorsed a plan to pump up the levy. ... The federal gas tax has long stood at 18.4 cents per gallon, and the group's endorsement of an increase did not suggest a new amount.Apr 23, 2021

The taxes you pay to fill up your gas tank will likely go up soon ...​

gas....$4 in my town.
any from 2.87 -3.00 , it was over 3.00 in 2019.
No it wasn't....do you think I was born yesterday?....
It was close to 2.97, and big oil companies need to make up for what they lost in the pandemic.
Has federal gas tax increase?
The federal gas tax hasn't been raised since 1993, but that could change soon as a bipartisan group of House members has endorsed a plan to pump up the levy. ... The federal gas tax has long stood at 18.4 cents per gallon, and the group's endorsement of an increase did not suggest a new amount.Apr 23, 2021

The taxes you pay to fill up your gas tank will likely go up soon ...

What are you talking about?...lower production raise the price...and Joe has lowered production....why is that so hard to accept?....we were energy independent...something libs have been hoping for for years because libs use to be anti blood for oil...remember those days?...now we are at a risk of having to fight for our share from the middle east...what a damn shame...all because Joe wanted to undo anything with Trump's finger prints on it....
I'll make a prediction for you...and you tell me if I was right when the time comes....
Gas will be at $4 nationally and in some states like CA they will be paying over $5 per gal by the end of summer....deal?....

Yet another Trump cultist with an incurable case of TDS.

Forum List

Back