Trump is right, US Muslims did celebrate 9-11

So Trump saw on TV "widely covered" footage of "Videos taken by phones" that somehow disappeared from all the media stations that broadcast them?

Ha hahahaha.

Why would they archive the video? Besides, if your candidate Hillary can criminally wipe her server clean and get away with it, can we trust a liberal corrupt media to be honest about having such a record, or doing an honest search for it? No, we obviously cannot. They haven't even been subpoenaed for it. And even then they would lie like they do every day.
Virtually all videos are archived; and on the Internet, most web pages can be recovered even if the site no longer exists.

Your excuses are wearing thin.

Bull. Videos from youtube and other sites are taken down or lost all the time, and I personally lost all my data several times. I don't believe we even had icloud back then.
Television networks maintain their own archives and are not susceptible to losing data due to morons who can't keep track of data on their own phones. If it appeared on TV, there would be a record of it.

As far as the Internet, most webpages can be found here ...

Internet Archive: Wayback Machine

... even if the site is no longer available.

You've exhausted all excuses. Either there's a video or there isn't. At this point, evidence is Trump is full of shit.

And we know that leftist dominated media would do an honest search of their archives to pull up those videos, right? Right. They will never unless under court order and even then. The media is corrupt and biased and a political arm of the democrat party.

As far as the Internet, you aren't going to retrieve 15 year old lost videos on YouTube or other sites with that gimmick. Get real.
Did Trump say which network he saw it on? As a Republican, wouldn't he most likely have been tuned into Fox?

You didn't use the word analogy, you dumbass.

You don't even grasp that you can (weakly) attempt to use analogy even if you haven't labeled it AS analogy?

Damn, you are ignorant AND fucking stupid.

Claiming equivalence IS a form of analogy, you ignorant blow hard.
You're having trouble seeing through the flecks of foam on your screen now...I'll pause while you give it a wipe.

Read my sentence...for your reference "Where did I use an analogy?".
If I had claimed to use the word 'analogy' I would have written something like "Where did I use 'analogy'".

But we digress...

I am surprised that a person with your IQ

can even breathe.

You poor fucking imbecile, you DID just lay claim to having offered an equivalence.

An equivalence IS a form of analogy.

In short, you admit having done the very thing you persist in denying.

You couldn't be much dumber, you fucking idiot.

Go play. In traffic. :thup:
Wow...how long can you keep on with this?
You said that I claimed to have used the word 'analogy'.
I never made such a claim and told you so.
Now you're angry at me because of your dopiness...and you've dived off in a different direction altogether.
Maybe you need some sleep?
It's hard to tell from this distance.

By the way...an analogy describes similar attributes between two situations that are otherwise different to make a point..."Muslims are like rabid dogs".
An equivalence is when the two things are the same..."Christians protesting outside a mosque are no different to Muslims protesting outside a church".

No you imbecile. I NEVER said that you used or claimed to have used the word "analogy."

Try to smarten up. For as things stand, you are as dumb as they come.

Truly. I can keep this up (referring to exposing your utter stupidity) as often as you justify it (i.e., as often as you post).
I'm sure you wrote this...
"You didn't use the word analogy, you dumbass."
...in fact, let me scroll up...stand by...yep, there it is.

I really believe that you won't even be embarrassed.

Why would I be embarrassed for using the word "analogy" to correct your false claim that I had previously suggested that YOU had used the word "analogy?"

You really should feel embarrassed for being such a transparently obvious hack and liar.

But mostly, of course, you are just a clueless dumbass.

I dId contend, before, that you are a dumbass.

I was, of course, right about that. Obviously.

So, to recap for you:

I never said you used the WORD "analogy."

I DID contend that you used an analogy.

I tried to educate you (which is akin to trying to get a lump of shit to smarten up) that claiming an "equivalence" IS a form of analogy.

I DID contend that you are a dumb ass, which is fair enough since you are absolutely a dumb ass.​

Last edited:
Didn't the entire Muslim world erupt in celebrations over 9-11? I don't understand why people even doubt it, when we have US Muslims TODAY that are calling Islamic terrorists "freedom fighters". Here is part of Trump's evidence:

I remember when it happened but the news media barely touched on it. They were afraid of backlash against muslims.

Perhaps I should make this my SIGNATURE to offset the PAWN LIES?

"You gotta see this guy." - Donald Trump

And for Pawn, who is too fucking stupid to get it, even after 4-5 times posting it....

Imbecile... Where in the video you posted does Kovaleski state he doesn't remember what he wrote 14 years ago?

He doesn't. Clearly, that's not what Trump saw when he mocked Kovaleski for saying he doesn't remember.

You may believe your own lies but don't expect anyone else to.

There could be videos. How many people do you to know that have videos on their phone from 15 years ago? I don't know any. And if there were they probably got erased when they switched phones.
Holyfuckingshit! :cuckoo:

Is there no apex to your stupidity?

Now you're claiming Trump saw videos on TV and on the Internet which only exist on peoples' phones?? :eusa_doh:
Videos taken by phones played on TV and on the internet. Damn! speaking of stupid.

Like I said, don't count your chickens until the eggs have hatched. If and when a video does pop up then you guys will divert to something else Trump said, or it will be the usual "well, the US is oppressing, persecuting and killing their fellow Muslim brethern overseas, what do you expect?!"
So Trump saw on TV "widely covered" footage of "Videos taken by phones" that somehow disappeared from all the media stations that broadcast them?

Ha hahahaha.
Yeah it's kind like the Birther theory, and his claims of violence within the black community, regardless of the evidence to the contrary, Trump says it happened.

So saying that Muslims celebrated on 9-11 because many if not most of them sympathize with the ideology of the radicals, and therefore we and many Western countries that have a significant population of Muslims have a problem they need to address, is equivalent to Birther Theory? Or perhaps you politically correct leftist whack jobs are delusional and Trump is correct.
Trump's claim of large Muslim celebrations in New Jersey and his claim that Obama was not born in US are both theories, neither proven just accusations, but as Trump has said accusations are good enough.

"You gotta see this guy." - Donald Trump

And for Pawn, who is too fucking stupid to get it, even after 4-5 times posting it....

Imbecile... Where in the video you posted does Kovaleski state he doesn't remember what he wrote 14 years ago?

He doesn't. Clearly, that's not what Trump saw when he mocked Kovaleski for saying he doesn't remember.

You may believe your own lies but don't expect anyone else to.

To see what a disingenuous POS whoever made that video is (and anyone who farts it out of their ass, as the #1 board troll does,)

have a look at the video of Serge it was snipped from:

start at the :30 mark

Holyfuckingshit! :cuckoo:

Is there no apex to your stupidity?

Now you're claiming Trump saw videos on TV and on the Internet which only exist on peoples' phones?? :eusa_doh:
Videos taken by phones played on TV and on the internet. Damn! speaking of stupid.

Like I said, don't count your chickens until the eggs have hatched. If and when a video does pop up then you guys will divert to something else Trump said, or it will be the usual "well, the US is oppressing, persecuting and killing their fellow Muslim brethern overseas, what do you expect?!"

Ha hahahaha.
Yeah it's kind like the Birther theory, and his claims of violence within the black community, regardless of the evidence to the contrary, Trump says it happened.

So saying that Muslims celebrated on 9-11 because many if not most of them sympathize with the ideology of the radicals, and therefore we and many Western countries that have a significant population of Muslims have a problem they need to address, is equivalent to Birther Theory? Or perhaps you politically correct leftist whack jobs are delusional and Trump is correct.
Trump's claim of large Muslim celebrations in New Jersey and his claim that Obama was not born in US are both theories, neither proven just accusations, but as Trump has said accusations are good enough.

Trump has claimed that Muslims celebrated both domestically and abroad, which many Americans that live in or close to Muslim communities have said. The left has decided to further demonize Trump by calling his claim a lie, accusation, or theory without any basis whatsoever other than it's not politically correct say those kinds of things, regardless of the truth. So basically the left is constantly upset at Trump because he says things that most Americans agree with.

You're having trouble seeing through the flecks of foam on your screen now...I'll pause while you give it a wipe.

Read my sentence...for your reference "Where did I use an analogy?".
If I had claimed to use the word 'analogy' I would have written something like "Where did I use 'analogy'".

But we digress...

I am surprised that a person with your IQ

can even breathe.

You poor fucking imbecile, you DID just lay claim to having offered an equivalence.

An equivalence IS a form of analogy.

In short, you admit having done the very thing you persist in denying.

You couldn't be much dumber, you fucking idiot.

Go play. In traffic. :thup:
Wow...how long can you keep on with this?
You said that I claimed to have used the word 'analogy'.
I never made such a claim and told you so.
Now you're angry at me because of your dopiness...and you've dived off in a different direction altogether.
Maybe you need some sleep?
It's hard to tell from this distance.

By the way...an analogy describes similar attributes between two situations that are otherwise different to make a point..."Muslims are like rabid dogs".
An equivalence is when the two things are the same..."Christians protesting outside a mosque are no different to Muslims protesting outside a church".

No you imbecile. I NEVER said that you used or claimed to have used the word "analogy."

Try to smarten up. For as things stand, you are as dumb as they come.

Truly. I can keep this up (referring to exposing your utter stupidity) as often as you justify it (i.e., as often as you post).
I'm sure you wrote this...
"You didn't use the word analogy, you dumbass."
...in fact, let me scroll up...stand by...yep, there it is.

I really believe that you won't even be embarrassed.

Why would I be embarrassed for using the word "analogy" to correct your false claim that I had previously suggested that YOU had used the word "analogy?"

You really should feel embarrassed for being such a transparently obvious hack and liar.

But mostly, of course, you are just a clueless dumbass.

I dId contend, before, that you are a dumbass.

I was, of course, right about that. Obviously.

So, to recap for you:

I never said you used the WORD "analogy."

I DID contend that you used an analogy.

I tried to educate you (which is akin to trying to get a lump of shit to smarten up) that claiming an "equivalence" IS a form of analogy.

I DID contend that you are a dumb ass, which is fair enough since you are absolutely a dumb ass.​
I'm feeling a little bit embarrassed for you now.

Look, while it's adorable that someone has given you a computer and showed you how to do stuff on it...you really should ask your care giver to take you outside for a little while...maybe you could go to the mall and watch the people and look in the shop windows.
That would be nice, wouldn't it?

Ha hahahaha.

Trump has claimed that Muslims celebrated both domestically and abroad, which many Americans that live in or close to Muslim communities have said. The left has decided to further demonize Trump by calling his claim a lie, accusation, or theory without any basis whatsoever other than it's not politically correct say those kinds of things, regardless of the truth. So basically the left is constantly upset at Trump because he says things that most Americans agree with.
Trump said he saw "thousands and thousands" of Muslims celebrating I'm Jersey City, New Jersey on TV and on the Internet. Too bad he can't prove it and the only idiots who believe he isn't full of shit are his acolytes, eh?

Last edited:

Ha hahahaha.

The point is there is no evidence to support Trump's claim, just accusations and more unsupported claims.

23c80e4fb9e78d01afa59406e863-2.jpg

:thup:

Interesting that after bragging about having the "world's greatest memory" the pathological liar says he doesn't remember the reporter who interviewed him a dozen times, but somehow remembered the reporter's arm position.

crop_freetrump__11691448583550.jpg

Forum List

Back