Trump is right, US Muslims did celebrate 9-11

I remember the news back then...........as many Muslims danced around the world........and it showed them doing it here....................As far as thousands.........I simply don't remember..............I remember Hundreds doing so........more maybe.........maybe not...............

Don't care.............To the ones that cheered and the ones supporting those that cheered............You can kiss my ass.
Hundreds cheered in public while tens of thousands cheered in private.
Not in the streets of NJ they did not. You don't have proof that dozens cheered.

There were plenty of videos of Muslims cheering around the world.

But not any of thousands or hundreds or scores cheering in NJ.

You folks are devoted to ending Trump's run.

Preview

I remember the news back then...........as many Muslims danced around the world........and it showed them doing it here....................As far as thousands.........I simply don't remember..............I remember Hundreds doing so........more maybe.........maybe not...............

Don't care.............To the ones that cheered and the ones supporting those that cheered............You can kiss my ass.
Not in the streets of NJ they did not. You don't have proof that dozens cheered.
I think the main point is not whether some Muslims celebrated the attack in Jersey but rather the fact that Trump lied about seeing it. He didn't see large groups of Muslims celebrating in Jersey City because he wasn't there. And no he he didn't see it on television because it wasn't on Television. By far, the more likely scenario is he recalled a video of Muslims celebrating in the Middle East, and an accusation on Facebook of celebrations in Jersey, which are facts. He put the two together and fabricated his eye witness account because it played well in his speech just like watching people jump off the burning towers. To Trump this is not lying, it's just part of the act.

Last edited:
Actually he did say that: I heard him, so did you.

No, there are no reports of thousands cheering in NJ about the towers coming down.
There are no links, no evidence, no vids, no nothing.
Donald Trump: I have proof Jersey residents celebrated 9/11 attacks – video
That's not evidence. That's an article which talked about the 5 Israelis who were arrested.
Bzzzzz. Wrong again. Israelis arrested were ONE party and not celebrating on rooftops (plural). Read again:

"law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river".
So it was Israelis celebrating? I thought it was Muslims.

There were Israelis arrested and released, which had nothing to do with the article, since it references multiple parties ON ROOFTOPS, and the Israelis weren't on any rooftop.

My my lots of threads being started about this. Sounds bad and widespread. There must be several videos and pics of the celebrations right?
Again why would there be videos? People worried about themselves. We're talking about 15 years ago.
Why would there be videos??

Because Trump said he saw video of it.

There could be videos. How many people do you to know that have videos on their phone from 15 years ago? I don't know any. And if there were they probably got erased when they switched phones.

I have proof from eyewitnesses who saw Muslims cheering as they drive through. I don't understand why this is such a big deal? Muslims all over the world including in Europe celebrated in 9-11, why wouldn't US Muslims do the same?

My my lots of threads being started about this. Sounds bad and widespread. There must be several videos and pics of the celebrations right?
Again why would there be videos? People worried about themselves. We're talking about 15 years ago.

I'm willing to bet that if a video comes out Democraps will quickly change the topic to something else Trump said or did. They don't care about the truth. It's all about demonizing and fear mongering with them.

No pictures? Nothing? Sounds like hearsay to me which is obviously unreliable.

We have witnesses who lived there that have come out, and a news article. Are you guys actually claiming that for some reason Muslim reaction to 9-11 was different than Muslim reaction outside the US? Seriously?

Right, because we know that New Jersey has some of the most patriotic America loving Muslims that a few of the 9-11 terrorists actually hid with there, before they attacked the US. Not to mention the Blind Shiekh launched his 1993 attack on the WTC from New Jersey. But let's not let facts and logic get in the way.

Last edited:

There could be videos. How many people do you to know that have videos on their phone from 15 years ago? I don't know any. And if there were they probably got erased when they switched phones.
With all the cameras trained on the tradgedy on 911, don't you think if there were celebrations here there would be at least one picture or video documenting it.

I do remember video of celebrating in the middle east, but not here.

I think the main point is not whether some Muslims celebrated the attack in Jersey but rather the fact that Trump lied about seeing it. He didn't see large groups of Muslims celebrating in Jersey City because he wasn't there. And no he he didn't see it on television because it wasn't on Television. By far, the more likely scenario is he recalled a video of Muslims celebrating in the Middle East, and an accusation on Facebook of celebrations in Jersey, which are facts. He put the two together and fabricated his eye witness account because it played well in his speech just like watching people jump off the burning towers. To Trump this is not lying, it's just part of the act.

Trump claims that he saw it. Maybe he did or he thinks he did. Why would he be lying if everybody agrees that Muslims did celebrate on 9-11? There is no doubt that Muslims did celebrate. Why is Trump held to a higher absolute standard than Democraps who lie 24/7 and the media covers for them? Did most Americans get to keep their doctor after the health care bill? Did Obama limit tax increases to those over $250,000 income... that's two bold faced lies in a litany of lies and treason coming out of this administration.

Last edited:

With all the cameras trained on the tradgedy on 911, don't you think if there were celebrations here there would be at least one picture or video documenting it.

That's where people are confusing the two -- (and it certainly wasn't thousands and thousands in that Gaza footage.)

Numerous people can also "remember" something that didn't happen --

"The phenomenon of false memories is common to everybody — the party you’re certain you attended in high school, say, when you were actually home with the flu, but so many people have told you about it over the years that it’s made its way into your own memory cache.
"

There have been many studies on this phenomenon - just one, for example:

"[T]he investigators spoke with the subjects about the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks and mentioned in passing the footage that had been captured of United Flight 93 crashing in Pennsylvania — footage, of course, that does not exist. In both groups — HSAM subjects and those with normal memories — about 1 in 5 people “remembered” seeing this footage when asked about it later.

“It just seemed like something was falling out of the sky,” said one of the HSAM participants. “I was just, you know, kind of stunned by watching it, you know, go down.”

False Memories: When Your Brain Makes Stuff Up | TIME.com

Exactly, so you think the cameras would be focused on Muslims celebrating in New Jersey, rather than whether the attacks are over, where is the president and congress, who was behind the attacks, what people should do to keep safe, etc.

That's where people are confusing the two -- (and it certainly wasn't thousands and thousands in that Gaza footage.)

"The phenomenon of false memories is common to everybody — the party you’re certain you attended in high school, say, when you were actually home with the flu, but so many people have told you about it over the years that it’s made its way into your own memory cache.
"

"[T]he investigators spoke with the subjects about the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks and mentioned in passing the footage that had been captured of United Flight 93 crashing in Pennsylvania — footage, of course, that does not exist. In both groups — HSAM subjects and those with normal memories — about 1 in 5 people “remembered” seeing this footage when asked about it later.

“It just seemed like something was falling out of the sky,” said one of the HSAM participants. “I was just, you know, kind of stunned by watching it, you know, go down.”

The question actually is whether saying the truth that Muslims celebrated, is not allowed because it is offensive to certain people?

"

The question actually is whether saying the truth that Muslims celebrated, is not allowed because it is offensive to certain people?

??

No, it's that what Trump claimed -- didn't happen/

Were there a few who celebrated around the world? Some. We know of the small group of adults and kids in Gaza. Besides that, reaction worldwide was pretty universal in sympathy, even in Islamic countries. There were isolated incidents, what few there were.

It has nothing to do with being offensive, it has to do with keeping the historical record accurate.

And as we've seen, Trump doesn't give a shit about what the documented, historical record shows.

Hell, he even changed Civil War history by placing a plaque and memorial on his golf course in honor of a battle that never took place, only to ingratiate himself.

Last edited:
You have no videos showing thousands, hundreds, or scores celebrating in NJ.

None.

Trump lied.

All of the REPUBLICAN candidates will point that out in campaign commercials.

That's not evidence. That's an article which talked about the 5 Israelis who were arrested.
Bzzzzz. Wrong again. Israelis arrested were ONE party and not celebrating on rooftops (plural). Read again:

"law enforcement authorities detained and questioned a number of people who were allegedly seen celebrating the attacks and holding tailgate-style parties on rooftops while they watched the devastation on the other side of the river".
So it was Israelis celebrating? I thought it was Muslims.

There were Israelis arrested and released, which had nothing to do with the article, since it references multiple parties ON ROOFTOPS, and the Israelis weren't on any rooftop.
Stop lying. The Israelis were seen on the rooftop of the parking lot of the building of the person who called them into authorities.

You can see it yourself at the 1:03 mark in this video. Keep in mind, I'm only linking this video to demonstrate the location of the Israelis and not the message of the video...

Forum List

Back