Trump is right to weaponize the DOJ

I showed multiple times your lies, so I guess I can show you his since you ask so nice. Here's what he said:

"So, you‘re not a veteran or anyone who took an oath to the constitution"

And that justified "So you just openly say the law doesn't apply to Democrats and Republicans can be prosecuted for anything"?

I'd put you on ignore for lying, but I believe you are in fact so stupid you actually believe what you are saying
Trump supporters can’t be afraid of the truth. Trump is a fking traitor. Must independents don’t want Biden. Geesus, he couldn’t come close in primary’s till Trump came along . It was Trump who made him president ! Biden couldn't beat any Republican but Trump…… he looks like Geo Washington next to Trumps Benedict Arnold.,get behind anyother sane repugnant, and you could win the next election. Traitor Trump is a loser.

Whether you believe it or not, there are people out here who do not follow a party line. They make their own decisions on where their vote goes.
Exactly
With 29% repugs and barely more Democrats, independents rule. If Bernie were 10 years younger, he could imo win a majority of Dems and nearly half the repug votes in a general. Imo, Old white repugs love their Medicare and I believe a majority of women repugs hate the pro life movement in states. That’s why imo, the polls aren‘t accurate. Geesus, Trump is the only repug to support a sane agenda with choice , but braggs about his court voice decision. That’s why he’ll lose the female vote again….just like we’ve been predicting since 2016.

Last edited:
Trump supporters can’t be afraid of the truth. Trump is a fking traitor. Must independents don’t want Biden. Geesus, he couldn’t come close in primary’s till Trump came along . It was Trump who made him president ! Biden couldn't beat any Republican but Trump…… he looks like Geo Washington next to Trumps Benedict Arnold.,get behind anyother sane repugnant, and you could win the next election. Traitor Trump is a loser.

The problem is you don't know what you're talking about, so there's no point. You don't know the basic facts of the discussion, it's not interesting to talk to a pompous ass who knows nothing and doesn't even know that

The problem is you don't know what you're talking about, so there's no point. You don't know the basic facts of the discussion, it's not interesting to talk to a pompous ass who knows nothing and doesn't even know that
Why ? Because it differs from the ideas of 80% of 29% of the clan of Trump Humpers ? That’s less than 1/4. I’m with the majority. Repugs want minority rule and dullard yes men. I know what I don’t know. You don’t seem to. That’s why math rules. Try it sometimes. The DOJ is holding the criminals accountable. How many in thirty years of prosecutions do you need to admit the gop supports criminality ?

Why ? Because it differs from the ideas of 80% of 29% of the clan of Trump Humpers ? That’s less than 1/4. I’m with the majority. Repugs want minority rule and dullard yes men. I know what I don’t know. You don’t seem to. That’s why math rules. Try it sometimes.

You said Trump wasn't President when he took the docs and Biden had a right to them when he took them.

Both of those are lies and prove you have no fucking clue what you are talking about. Let me know when you read up and learn about the subject

You said Trump wasn't President when he took the docs and Biden had a right to them when he took them.

Both of those are lies and prove you have no fucking clue what you are talking about. Let me know when you read up and learn about the subject
Prove it. I have proof that even Trump admits the documents he had in his possession were STILL classified months later while in his possession. So he OBVIOUSLY didn’t declassify them while president. It’s hilarious, you hump for this known traitorous buffoon.
You keep calling me a liar. You want to hesr the recordings ? Go for it, you can Google.

Biden had a right to them when he took them.
Bet your ass. And there is nothing you can do about it. He’s president now. If Trump was president now, there would be nothing anyone could do to him about documents. Deal with it. That seems to escape you.

Prove it. I have proof that even Trump admits the documents he had in his possession were STILL classified months later while in his possession. So he OBVIOUSLY didn’t declassify them while president. It’s hilarious, you hump for this known traitorous buffoon.
You keep calling me a liar. You want to hesr the recordings ? Go for it, you can Google.

You totally twisted something I said into something I didn't

You totally twisted something I said into something I didn't
Doesn’t matter what you posted. Trump is a liar, a criminal for lying and providing false information to the FBI and a traitor for using classified information for his own purposes.

Nope. Deniers of science are not even listenable.

Forum List

Back