Trump is right to weaponize the DOJ

Caught at what?

I do not like Trump, but the protest at the capital was no worse than the common past protests where public officials were hung in effigy. It is sort of a tradition actually.
There cannot be any "fake electors". Alternate electors are selected by the party, before the election. And the state legislature is who forwards their count to Congress. There absolutely no way to do anything, much less violate the law.

And there is plenty of evidence to impeach Biden. Biden illegally demanded the head prosecutor of the Ukraine be fired or else no foreign aid. That is about 10 felonies, even without investigating that the US bribed the 2014 coup.
He got caught at possibly 91 felonies and will be trialed as anybody else on those felonies. You think storming the capital is the same as storming Autozone during riot. It's not. That dog won't hunt.
There were fake electors, a bunch them have pled guilty, a bunch more, facing trial, and the mastermind of the scheme has turned states evidence. So there is that.

Maybe the coward should have just admitted he lost, instead of trying to overthrow the election and the government, just to wrongly stay in office. The man is no good.

I agree it is never right or legal to weaponize any portion of the executive branch.
But the charges against Trump are so ridiculous that they are criminal and those prosecutors have to go.
As far as Trump being innocent":
The presidential EO's of 2009 clearly say ex-presidents remain totally exempt from any classified doc law.
It is illegal to prosecute over an unofficial loan applicant evaluation.
Jean Carroll offered to model lingerie naked.
Alternate electors are chosen by the parties, before the election and everyone already was informed of the result on the night of the election.
Not only was there no "collusion" with Russia, but Biden illegally prevented the investigation of Burisma Holding Trump legally requested, by illegally getting Shokin fired even though he was a civil servant and illegal to fire without trial.

Let’s start with the easy one. Here are all the executive orders from 2009. Which one says the President is Immune to prosecution for all time?

Because history seems to think you are wrong. Our first contestant is Nixon. Nixon was facing potential charges when President Ford gave Nixon a full Pardon.

Our next Presidential Contestant is Clinton who signed a plea deal before leaving office.

But hey. I could be wrong. Looking forward to seeing which executive order you were talking about.

What was done to Trump was the most seditious violations of US law in the whole history of the country.
But I still hope he just moves on.
Oh look at the Kremlin troll defending Trump

I agree it is never right or legal to weaponize any portion of the executive branch.
But the charges against Trump are so ridiculous that they are criminal and those prosecutors have to go.
As far as Trump being innocent":
The presidential EO's of 2009 clearly say ex-presidents remain totally exempt from any classified doc law.
It is illegal to prosecute over an unofficial loan applicant evaluation.
Jean Carroll offered to model lingerie naked.
Alternate electors are chosen by the parties, before the election and everyone already was informed of the result on the night of the election.
Not only was there no "collusion" with Russia, but Biden illegally prevented the investigation of Burisma Holding Trump legally requested, by illegally getting Shokin fired even though he was a civil servant and illegal to fire without trial.

The charges against Trump are merely the tip of the iceberg in terms of the criminal activities of the lifelong conman.

The mere fact that you believe the charges are valid shows your gullibility and stupidity. I stopped reading your stupid post moment. You said the charges against Trump weren’t valid.

Forum List

Back