Trump is reportedly furious that A-listers like Lady Gaga and Tom Hanks are performing at Biden's inauguration

In classic fashion, Donald spends his final hours whining about Joe's star-studded lineup. :cool-45:
  • President Trump is furious that top A-list celebrities are performing at Biden's inaugural, the Washington Post reports.
  • Tom Hanks is hosting an inaugural special on Wednesday featuring Lady Gaga, Jennifer Lopez, Justin Timberlake, and more.
  • Dozens of top singers and celebrities refused to perform at Trump's inauguration in 2017.
Bullshit...no one is buying the BS you find on the dirty web sites you
latch onto....I'm going to enjoy watching Biden fuck up your life....

In classic fashion, Donald spends his final hours whining about Joe's star-studded lineup. :cool-45:
  • President Trump is furious that top A-list celebrities are performing at Biden's inaugural, the Washington Post reports.
  • Tom Hanks is hosting an inaugural special on Wednesday featuring Lady Gaga, Jennifer Lopez, Justin Timberlake, and more.
  • Dozens of top singers and celebrities refused to perform at Trump's inauguration in 2017.

Who gives a shit!

:rolleyes:

The TDS inflicted.
After 4 years the one and only defense of Trump is screeching TDS.
You have 24 hours to come up with something less stupid. Will you accept the challenge?

Yes

"A-list" is a subjective designation.
That is their pay scale rating.

My scale is based upon the human virtues, not how much money they can scrape from the quivering masses.
Donnie has been scamming and scraping the quivering masses pretty good. His little insurrection failed and he tipped the hand, show what kind of lawless un-American scum he really appeals to so we are forewarned, and Joe Biden will assume office on schedule after his sound defeat at the poles whether he does not approve of free elections or not. Good riddance to the bum, trump. He is outta here in 1 Day and 18 minutes. God Bless America.

Poor donnie. I hope the stars just perform and not pontificate. I'll tune in just to see the New Radials again.

What happened to those guys? The lead has a nice voice!

No clue. Guess they were a one hit wonder with that song, but it is a great song and a good one for an inauguration celebration.

Who gives a shit!
Don't you love all these different reports of Trump being angry and furious about this and that, ? ( which he actually has every right to be after the 4 years of shit they put him through--the spying, the blatant media bias against him ).

But in reality, we've never seen him show the slightest sign of losing his temper -- it's Biden who does that on a regular basis.

When you see the word reportedly, it means the statement that follows isn't true.

My scale is based upon the human virtues, not how much money they can scrape from the quivering masses.
Donnie has been scamming and scraping the quivering masses pretty good. His little insurrection failed and he tipped the hand, show what kind of lawless un-American scum he really appeals to so we are forewarned, and Joe Biden will assume office on schedule after his sound defeat at the poles whether he does not approve of free elections or not. Good riddance to the bum, trump. He is outta here in 1 Day and 18 minutes. God Bless America.

He may be out of office, but you'll never be rid of him. :auiqs.jpg:

Well didn't Rudy perform as a crossdresser in the 2017 inauguration? I heard trump bought him a new red dress.

how exciting

Well didn't Rudy perform as a crossdresser in the 2017 inauguration? I heard trump bought him a new red dress.
That picture is from a 2000 charity show. Guiliani also dressed in drag for a charity in 1997. Communist democrats hate charities especially those that benefit children.

I will settle for out of office and not coming back. You will have to settle for the damage and trust done to the Republican party as far as national leadership for the next generation or so. :auiqs.jpg:

What a load of horse shit. Trump couldn't care less who sings at Biden's inauguration. An inauguration no one will be attending.

Washington Compost?? Nuff said. LMAO

I will settle for out of office and not coming back. You will have to settle for the damage and trust done to the Republican party as far as national leadership for the next generation or so. :auiqs.jpg:

Too funny.

I don't trust any of them, pal. So who's the dupe?

Sounds like bullshit.

Forum List

Back