President Trump's official schedule January 19, 2021

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
Just in case you were wondering of course. It's pretty much the same schedule he's had since January 20, 2017, but in particular during the two weeks since his riot. Sure will be nice to have an actual functioning President starting tomorrow! :)

Tuesday
January, 2021
Property Owned by Donald Trump Political Rally Fundraiser
Coronavirus Cases and Deaths Reported New Cases:
Total Cases
Coronavirus Cases and Deaths Reported New Deaths:
Total Deaths
Official Schedule
Property Owned by Donald TrumpPolitical RallyFundraiserGolfTravel Outside U.S.
President Trump will work from early in the morning until late in the evening. He will make many calls and have many meetings.

The difference between winners and losers: The Obama's cordially greet Donald and Melania outside White House 2017. Amazing considering Donald had spent 9 long years accusing Barack of being a Kenyan Muslim. :rolleyes-41:

Just in case you were wondering of course. It's pretty much the same schedule he's had since January 20, 2017, but in particular during the two weeks since his riot. Sure will be nice to have an actual functioning President starting tomorrow! :)

Tuesday
January, 2021
Total Cases
Total Deaths
Official Schedule
President Trump will work from early in the morning until late in the evening. He will make many calls and have many meetings.
Fundraisers are very important for wealth accumulation for wealthy people.

Tuesday
January, 2021
Total Cases
Total Deaths
Official Schedule

^^^^^ SHITHEAD

Fundraisers are very important for wealth accumulation for wealthy people.

Donald's Grift Fund for Suckers - Current status

Donald J. Trump will exit the White House as a private citizen next month perched atop a pile of campaign cash unheard-of for an outgoing president, and with few legal limits on how he can spend it.​
Deflated by a loss he has yet to acknowledge, Trump has cushioned the blow by coaxing huge sums of money from his loyal supporters — often under dubious pretenses — raising roughly $250 million since Election Day.​

Last edited:
This putz started off as a joke, and will be ending it as an even BIGGER joke!

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

The difference between winners and losers

The difference between patriots who don't like communist scum. Obumma was leaving office regardless, not greeting an opponent whom had cheated to steal the reelection from him.

77,000 votes across three states. Close enough to warrant a full investigation into tampering. There was fraud. I know it. Why?...because I said so. :auiqs.jpg: And I'm gonna keep saying it over and over until you give me a month or two to manufacture my case.

The difference between winners and losers

The difference between patriots who don't like communist scum. Obumma was leaving office regardless, not greeting an opponent whom had cheated to steal the reelection from him.

77,000 votes across three states. Close enough to warrant a full investigation into tampering. There was fraud. I know it. Why?...because I said so. :auiqs.jpg: And I'm gonna keep saying it over and over until you give me a month or two to manufacture my case.

Jack, you have a crack showing in your porcelain head.

Forum List

Back