Trump is racist? Black unemployment lowest in 17 years

Trump is an android sent to the future by hitler to keep blacks down. We all know that.

The refusal of black people to call out the entrenched anti-white racism in their culture is the reason why Republicans don’t win more black votes.
Damn that is maybe the stupidest thing I've heard all week. Seriously....embarrassingly stupid. Black voters go 95% for white dems...republicans pander to racist pukes like you....but it's blacks' racism that keeps them from voting Republican?

You, sir, are a fucking moron.
It must be embarrassing to cling on to your plantation - 95% FFS!
You live on the welfare of the Czech state, Meathead, and are as much a parasite as anyone you attack who is on govt assistance in the US.
Sure Flakey, all foreign citizens get tons of free stuff from the Czech state. Maybe you confused me with a third-world refugee in Germany or Sweden.
You are similar to a third world refugee free loader, except that you are in the Czech state free loading there than in Germany.

Unemployment can be traced directly to the quality of education system and lack of marketable skill sets. As a nation, the false premise that one must attend college to be successful should be reevaluated. Trade schools, which require a solid mathematical foundation, reading comprehension, and ability to communicate are relegated to the back burner, shunned upon, yet these institutions provide the foundation for economic advancement.

Just stick to the facts, and these Progs have nowhere to go with their BULLSHIT.

Unemployment can be traced directly to the quality of education system and lack of marketable skill sets. As a nation, the false premise that one must attend college to be successful should be reevaluated. Trade schools, which require a solid mathematical foundation, reading comprehension, and ability to communicate are relegated to the back burner, shunned upon, yet these institutions provide the foundation for economic advancement.
One avenue for such advancement, yes, but not the only or the most important

The refusal of black people to call out the entrenched anti-white racism in their culture is the reason why Republicans don’t win more black votes.
Damn that is maybe the stupidest thing I've heard all week. Seriously....embarrassingly stupid. Black voters go 95% for white dems...republicans pander to racist pukes like you....but it's blacks' racism that keeps them from voting Republican?

You, sir, are a fucking moron.
It must be embarrassing to cling on to your plantation - 95% FFS!
You live on the welfare of the Czech state, Meathead, and are as much a parasite as anyone you attack who is on govt assistance in the US.
Sure Flakey, all foreign citizens get tons of free stuff from the Czech state. Maybe you confused me with a third-world refugee in Germany or Sweden.
You are similar to a third world refugee free loader, except that you are in the Czech state free loading there than in Germany.
Sure Flakey. Come on over and go to the welfare offices here and beg for free stuff. Hell, they don't even give it to refugees, only gypsies...hmmm, maybe. Are you darkskinned? Never mind, your English would give you away, such as it is.

Its a step in the right direction. As it is said teach a person to fish. The US education system is structured toward college with the results demonstrating triangular pegs do not fit in round holes. Billions are poured toward supporting a flawed system that by its own measurement standards indicate it is failing, so if, as I believe, our educational system suffers serious flaws why not provide an acceptable and productive alternative? Unemployment knows no racial boundary, only deficient skill sets.

The tax bill is unpopular because everyone HATES a pay raise!! :badgrin:

Fucking Dems are drowning and flailing.

They have to try to get the media to say it's a BAD thing.

Once those PAYCHECKS RISE IN FEBRUARY...it's going to be a tough sell to convince people that its BAD to keep more of their own money.

Out of the people who don't approve of the tax cut, what percentage of them actually pay taxes?

WHO GIVES A FUCK IF PEOPLE WHO DON'T PAY ANY TAXES DON'T LIKE THE TAX CUT?

Businesses Get What They Pay For, So They Better End This Indentured Servitude

Until students and trainees are paid a higher salary than they get from working, the supply of skilled labor and professionals will not only be inadequate, it will promote inferior people to superior positions. As a substitute for paying taxes, businessmen should be allowed to recruit or test job applicants and pay the smartest and most naturally skillful up front to learn what is needed in the business. Shut out and shut down the obsolete universities with their credit requirements in courses unrelated to a job.

This will pay for itself many times over, many times what they get from the richkids and no-talent brownnoses who go to college now, so the government will get its taxes back from much higher corporate revenues.

Sadists who like unpaid education will pretend to misread this tax plan, so I have to clarify the obvious: Businesses will make the same after-tax profit under this talent-centered system.

A college educated, art, History,literature, Political Science...or? graduate is not what we would consider skilled labor, possibly a trainee. A individual that managed to spend a fortune without obtaining a practical and marketable skill set or knowledge base to build upon is a waste. It was not all that long ago that individuals started at the bottom and worked there way up through the ranks based on ability and comprehensive knowledge of the business.

It depends on the shade of brown when it comes to trump and who he doesn't like. Like with me. I only like white Hispanic Jamaican black people.

It depends on the shade of brown when it comes to trump and who he doesn't like. Like with me. I only like white Hispanic Jamaican black people.

You racist sonofabitch.

I only like people who dislike white Hispanic Jamaican black people.

You racist sonofabitch.

i am actually sexually attracted to medium skin tone black people who are also sexually attracted to used bi sexual furniture.

You racist sonofabitch.

i am actually sexually attracted to medium skin tone black people who are also sexually attracted to used bi sexual furniture.

You sound like one of those Bernie Sanders supporters.

I am actually sexually disgusted by medium skin tone black people who are also sexually attracted to used bi sexual furniture.

You racist sonofabitch.

You sound like one of those Bernie Sanders supporters.

I am actually sexually disgusted by medium skin tone black people who are also sexually attracted to used bi sexual furniture.
i did a used matress last friday nite. i think she was 1/2 black

Black community leaders and the Democratic Party have failed Black people spectacularly for over half a century. The only thing keeping Blacks pulling the D lever is fear of losing Federal benefits. President Trump and the GOP will offer a real path to independence instead of scaring them into accepting their fate as a permanent underclass as the Democrats have done for over 50 years.
And what has the GOP done for them?

Forum List

Back