Trump is racist? Black unemployment lowest in 17 years

I love how idiot progs are all of a sudden concerned about the debt. :badgrin:

You guys are so disingenuous.
I find it disingenuous and funny when the hypocritical Alt Right like you all of a sudden are not concerned about the debt.

What kind of racist helps to uplift the black community?

Trump is doing a VERY poor job of being Hitler

When is he going to start acting like Hitler?

is that the problem?

The "POOR" want free shit, they dont want to work.....so LOWER UNEMPLOYMENT FOR BLACKS IS RACIST? :alcoholic::alcoholic::alcoholic:

I love when it the Alt Right starts blabbering, mumbling, and drinking. :)
alcoholic.gif

Of course, black people will continue to vote Democrat, as they will continie to correctly see the GOP as pandering to racists and trying to suppress the black vote. Contrary to the estimations of the detached, casual racists in this thread, black people aren't going to just be satisfied with lower unemployment, as the quality of those jobs still lags. And they will still see one party as trying to suppress efforts to help black people, while the other party engages in efforts to help poorer people.

I'm an 18 year old black man about to go to college. Would I vote for the party that demonize my community leaders, blows the racist dog whistle, engages in efforts to suppress my vote, and fights any effort to secure my education and future? Of course not. So dream on, people.
You mean your racist community leaders that you only support because you yourself are a racist who never gets called out for it?

Dems are FUCKED in 2020.

The economy will be cooking.

There are not many, if any, SITTING Presidentswho lost an election while the ECONOMY WAS STRONG.

That is why the Dems have to kick him out of office.

THEY DO NOT WANT THE COUNTRY TO DO WELL UNDER TRUMP.

I find it disingenuous and funny when the hypocritical Alt Right like you all of a sudden are not concerned about the debt.

Yep, that is all we heard about for the last 8 years and now all of a sudden it doesn't matter any more.

Yep, that is all we heard about for the last 8 years and now all of a sudden it doesn't matter any more.

It does to me.

It also does to Arthur Laffer.

I'll take his expertise over corrupt Democrats trying to save their corrupt gravy train.

154 HOUSE DEMOCRATS VOTED AGAINST THE BALANCED BUDGET ACT OF 1997 THAT BILL CLINTON SIGNED....and now those same assholes try to take credit for it. :badgrin:

http://clerk.house.gov/evs/1997/roll241.xml

---- NOES 162 ---
Abercrombie
Ackerman
Allen
Andrews
Baldacci
Barrett (WI)
Becerra
Berman
Berry
Blagojevich
Blumenauer
Bonior
Borski
Boucher
Brown (CA)
Brown (FL)
Brown (OH)
Cardin
Carson
Clay
Clayton
Clyburn
Conyers
Costello
Coyne
Cummings
Davis (IL)
DeFazio
DeGette
Delahunt
DeLauro
Dellums
Deutsch
Dicks
Dingell
Dixon
Doggett
Engel
Eshoo
Evans
Farr
Fattah
Fazio
Filner
Flake
Foglietta
Ford
Frank (MA)
Frost
Furse
Gejdenson
Gephardt
Gonzalez
Green
Gutierrez
Hall (TX)
Hastings (FL)
Hefner
Hilliard
Hinchey
Hinojosa
Hoyer
Jackson (IL)
Jackson-Lee (TX)
Jefferson
Johnson (WI)
Johnson, E. B.
Kanjorski
Kaptur
Kennedy (MA)
Kennedy (RI)
Kildee
Kilpatrick
Kind (WI)
King (NY)
Klink
Kucinich
LaFalce
Lantos
Levin
Lewis (GA)
Lipinski
Lofgren
Lowey
Maloney (NY)
Manton
Markey
Mascara
Matsui
McCarthy (NY)
McDermott
McGovern
McIntosh
McKinney
McNulty
Meehan
Meek
Menendez
Metcalf
Millender-McDonald
Miller (CA)
Mink
Moakley
Mollohan
Moran (KS)
Murtha
Nadler
Neal
Oberstar
Obey
Olver
Ortiz
Owens
Pallone
Pascrell
Pastor
Paul
Payne
Pelosi
Peterson (MN)
Pickett
Poshard
Price (NC)
Rahall
Rangel
Reyes
Rivers
Rodriguez
Rothman
Roybal-Allard
Rush
Sabo
Salmon
Sanders
Sandlin
Sawyer
Schumer
Scott
Serrano
Sherman
Skaggs
Slaughter
Stabenow
Stark
Stearns
Stokes
Strickland
Stupak
Thompson
Tierney
Torres
Towns
Velazquez
Vento
Waters
Watt (NC)
Waxman
Wexler
Weygand
Wise
Woolsey
Wynn

There is your list of HOUSE NOES on the BALANCED BUDGET ACT OF 1997. BILL CLINTON SIGNED THIS BILL.

Notice who is on that list? PELOSI AND SCHUMER.

If you want to slurp up their lies, feel free. I won't do it,.

FUCK THE DEMS. They don't give a fuck about the economy.

All Americans want the country to do well.

Patriotic good citizens who believe in truth, justice, and the American way want Trump out of office as soon as possible.

Black women caused that pervert’s Moore’s defeat.
They will come out en masse
in 2018 and 2020 to vote D.
Your shit is done.
I certainly hope so. I'm not black, but I am a woman. Go African-American Sister Citizens! You did the right thing for all of us, regardless of race.
LOL

Most black women hate white woman suck ups, idiot.

You aren’t their “sister”.

Of course, black people will continue to vote Democrat, as they will continie to correctly see the GOP as pandering to racists and trying to suppress the black vote. Contrary to the estimations of the detached, casual racists in this thread, black people aren't going to just be satisfied with lower unemployment, as the quality of those jobs still lags. And they will still see one party as trying to suppress efforts to help black people, while the other party engages in efforts to help poorer people.

I'm an 18 year old black man about to go to college. Would I vote for the party that demonize my community leaders, blows the racist dog whistle, engages in efforts to suppress my vote, and fights any effort to secure my education and future? Of course not. So dream on, people.
You mean your racist community leaders that you only support because you yourself are a racist who never gets called out for it?

Thank you for that perfect illustration of how racist pukes delude themselves into thinking it's everyone else that is racist. And it was a fine illustration of why black people will not be voting alongside your ignorant, racist ass anytime in the foreseeable future.

Thank you for that perfect illustration of how racist pukes delude themselves into thinking it's everyone else that is racist. And it was a fine illustration of why black people will not be voting alongside your ignorant, racist ass anytime in the foreseeable future.
The refusal of black people to call out the entrenched anti-white racism in their culture is the reason why Republicans don’t win more black votes.

Every black person who legitimately respects white people and understands that we have our own interests that are legitimate is either already a Republican or at least has already left the Democrats.

The refusal of black people to call out the entrenched anti-white racism in their culture is the reason why Republicans don’t win more black votes.
Damn that is maybe the stupidest thing I've heard all week. Seriously....embarrassingly stupid. Black voters go 95% for white dems...republicans pander to racist pukes like you....but it's blacks' racism that keeps them from voting Republican?

You, sir, are a fucking moron.

Damn that is maybe the stupidest thing I've heard all week. Seriously....embarrassingly stupid. Black voters go 95% for white dems...republicans pander to racist pukes like you....but it's blacks' racism that keeps them from voting Republican?

It must be embarrassing to cling on to your plantation - 95% FFS!

Black voters go 95% for the party that they see sticking it to white people. None of the white Democrats in office are doing anything good for white people.

The refusal of idiots like you to even understand that black people can even be racist is the reason why black racism is so mainstream and affects nearly all black people.

Of course, it would never occur to a racist fool like you that black people do vote on issues and find that the GOP is on the wrong side of just about all of them.

Of course, it would never occur to a racist fool like you that black people do vote on issues and find that the GOP is on the wrong side of just about all of them.
As opposed to the white people who vote against Democrats because Democrats are wrong on the issues?

You really need to get off the plantation. You'll never be proud getting free stuff. 95% of blacks just don't get it, although there are whites that don't either.

You live on the welfare of the Czech state, Meathead, and are as much a parasite as anyone you attack who is on govt assistance in the US.

You live on the welfare of the Czech state, Meathead, and are as much a parasite as anyone you attack who is on govt assistance in the US.
Sure Flakey, all foreign citizens get tons of free stuff from the Czech state. Maybe you confused me with a third-world refugee in Germany or Sweden.

Forum List

Back