Trump is pushing for mail in voting in Florida

They have had mail in voting in Florida for nearly twenty years suffice it to say they have had time to work the bugs out that would not be the case for states who have never done this.

Oh gee I wonder why. This is the level of blatant hypocrisy Biden is up against. Biden is no winner, but man, Trump still makes him look like Lincoln. Hell, i would say that about any other presidential candidate in history.

Hey.... I agree with your statement: Hell, i would say that about any other presidential candidate in history."
That's why I voted for Trump and will again! He is NOT politically inclined. He is first an American who loves America, American Families, Law enforcement and the military. Total respect for the presidency BUT first and foremost respect for Americans!
He NEVER would do as this "God" in waiting who said he was going to heal the oceans!!!
AND who made the following statements and policies that Trump would never make or do!
Really what person wants companies to go bankrupt? To have millions of people put out of work. To want higher gas prices and skyrocketing utilities!
That's what a politician wanted.
View attachment 371453
View attachment 371454
It is so incredible how you actually believe Trump gives a shit about any of the stuff you mentioned. God how nauseating.

I'm sure it is nauseating to a person who wants to see America destroyed. Who AGREED with Obama that companies should go bankrupt, that gas prices should climb that ONLY Black lives matter, that the cops are "stupid", or that the American voters' stupidity passed Obamacare, or it's OK to destroy the oceans with million barrel oil tankers. Truly ignorant people want to see those things happen and I am counting you as one of them.
What truly is nauseating is how totally uninformed people like you are. So tell me why does Trump do something that only 2 other presidents have done, donated their presidential salary? Tell me are you aware of these acts?

Trump'sgood_deeds.png

Forum List

Back