Trump is preparing the ground for a totalitarian dictatorship

so if hillary were president right now and the same exact scenario was happening.....would you be getting on her like you are with trump?.....
That wouldn't be happening. Trump has exhibited totalitarian behavior this entire time. He just fired the intel IG because he didn't show sufficient loyalty to trump.

Does anyone doubt that if Donnie can't scare the holy fuck out of everyone with dead bodies, he'll find another way to postpone this election? There are reasons for his dithering and incompetence. Beware - And VOTE!!

<snip>

Trump is using the strictures necessary to control the virus as a form of participation in mass passivity. In her classic book, "The Origins of Totalitarianism," Hannah Arendt pointed to fear of terror as a tool used by totalitarian regimes to control populations.​
"Only where great masses are superfluous or can be spared without disastrous results of depopulation is totalitarian rule, as distinguished from a totalitarian movement, at all possible," Arendt wrote. For "depopulation" read "deaths," and with victims of the virus in the tens of thousands and potentially headed for more than a million, Trump has his hands on one of the key levers of totalitarian rule. You can see it nightly on his face.​
People talk about Trump's "lack of empathy," but as the bodies pile up, I think what we see in Trump is the delight of a dictator in the making. For every dead body wheeled into the back of a refrigerated truck, Trump sees a hundred frightened voters who can be manipulated into adoration of their fearless leader.​

Full:

Trump is preparing the ground for a totalitarian dictatorship

Awesome!! Finally I get to take over!!! Next the world!!

(Pathetic earthlings)

Strictly speaking ... if it's just The Donald doing this, then it's not a conspiracy ...

Let's hear about which parts of the Deep State™ machinery turned traitor to our illustrious political leadership ...

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
so if hillary were president right now and the same exact scenario was happening.....would you be getting on her like you are with trump?.....
That wouldn't be happening. Trump has exhibited totalitarian behavior this entire time. He just fired the intel IG because he didn't show sufficient loyalty to trump.
how the fuck do you know?....answer the fucking question instead showing us your ballerina skills...here ill ask it again....if hillary were president right now and the same exact scenario was happening.....would you be getting on her like you are with trump?..

how the fuck do you know?....answer the fucking question instead showing us your ballerina skills...here ill ask it again....if hillary were president right now and the same exact scenario was happening.....would you be getting on her like you are with trump?..

I know because Hillary was first lady, a senator and secretary of state. She had full understanding of how to govern. So like I said, this would not be happening.

I know because Hillary was first lady, a senator and secretary of state. She had full understanding of how to govern. So like I said, this would not be happening.

If Hillary was president and someone had suggested that she was sewing the seeds for a totalitarian dictatorship, Will would have made it a sticky in Current Events! :cool:

Where was your outrage when Obama waited 6 months and allowed 1,400 Citizens to die before he acted?

Because what you say is in FACT a lie.

The number you contards used to say was 1,000, now you have upped the LIE to 1,400.
Wow.

Yep, it's only been debunked now 12.000 times.
The way it works is this: After the 10,000th debunking, the lie must be enhanced.
Go BIGLY or GO HOME!! :113:

...here ill ask it again....if hillary were president right now and the same exact scenario was happening.....would you be getting on her like you are with trump?..

If I may ... if Hillary was President ... our pandemic response capabilities would have been fully funded ... a large pile of money sitting there in case we need to whip out a virus test and get it distributed ...

Without this money ... The Donald had to wait until Congress appropriated the funds ... thus the delay in wide-spread testing ...

Does anyone doubt that if Donnie can't scare the holy fuck out of everyone with dead bodies, he'll find another way to postpone this election? There are reasons for his dithering and incompetence. Beware - And VOTE!!

<snip>

Trump is using the strictures necessary to control the virus as a form of participation in mass passivity. In her classic book, "The Origins of Totalitarianism," Hannah Arendt pointed to fear of terror as a tool used by totalitarian regimes to control populations.​
"Only where great masses are superfluous or can be spared without disastrous results of depopulation is totalitarian rule, as distinguished from a totalitarian movement, at all possible," Arendt wrote. For "depopulation" read "deaths," and with victims of the virus in the tens of thousands and potentially headed for more than a million, Trump has his hands on one of the key levers of totalitarian rule. You can see it nightly on his face.​
People talk about Trump's "lack of empathy," but as the bodies pile up, I think what we see in Trump is the delight of a dictator in the making. For every dead body wheeled into the back of a refrigerated truck, Trump sees a hundred frightened voters who can be manipulated into adoration of their fearless leader.​

Full:

Authoritarian leaders are pulling this crap all over the world. Our country can't fall into this category.

<snip>

Full:

Does anyone doubt that if Donnie can't scare the holy fuck out of everyone with dead bodies,

any other conspiracy threads you'd like to promote today?

We all know you'll feel better if you move it to The Rubber Room Will. Go ahead! :)

already been suggested, so has Conspiracy Theories.

So? GO FOR IT!! And then rename USMB to USTB. Where criticism of Dear Leader is NOT permissible!

Ddu0vwhUwAAVjx4.jpg

Ahhh….

you live in a different coountry.

Ddu0vwhUwAAVjx4.jpg

No wonder you hate Trump.

<snip>

Full:

". . . I just saw a public health expert from the University of Minnesota on MSNBC who dismissed the White House models out of hand and said we're looking at more than a million deaths from COVID-19 before the end of the year. More than a million. . . "

Your piece criticized the government for refusing to share how they came up with their numbers, but then fails to source their "million" number. What a farce.

a million deaths huh? Is that what you are hoping for?

iu

. .. over a bad respiratory infection. . .

Good reason to vote someone out of office. I am surprised the GOP didn't think of that when 12,469 deaths were recorded for the h1n1 flu under Obama. . . :eusa_think:

camus-pest-ehrlichkeit.jpg

„The only means to fight the plague is honesty.“
Albert Camus, The Plague (1947)

I think it is wrong to put all this in terms of Democrats and Republicans. Every country in the world is grappling with the difficult questions raised by COVID-19.

I despised Trump (and Hillary) personally and politically, but I would never say Trump set out wanting to establish a dictatorship, nor is he now consciously using statist methods to establish one. Trump’s denials, reversal of positions, and general shilly-shallying ... in my opinion simply indicate he is out of his depth, his considerable skills in demagogy not at all useful in this case.

He is now trying to look somber and more like FDR, posing as a father figure reminding the nation that “All we have to fear is fear itself.” But he has played such a prominent role in dividing the country, deeply and unnecessarily antagonizing half or more of its citizens, that we now live with the results.

As for Hannah Arendt, her remarkable book The Origins of Totalitarianism does indeed have a lot to teach, and reading it carefully may give pause to those who have stopped caring about truth, who cynically manipulate everything to serve partisan purposes. It also serves as a warning to those searching for an authoritarian “savior.”

Last edited:
...here ill ask it again....if hillary were president right now and the same exact scenario was happening.....would you be getting on her like you are with trump?..

If I may ... if Hillary was President ... our pandemic response capabilities would have been fully funded ... a large pile of money sitting there in case we need to whip out a virus test and get it distributed ...

Without this money ... The Donald had to wait until Congress appropriated the funds ... thus the delay in wide-spread testing ...

if Hillary was President ... our pandemic response capabilities would have been fully funded

By the Clinton Foundation, at a reasonable interest rate.

somewhere between 25 and 30%

<snip>

Full:

So when President Trump doesnt use his powers, he isnt doing enough, then when he does , he is being a dictator? You fuckers just wont quit....

Forum List

Back