Just figured who was behind the C-19 Outbreak

The authoritarian globalists win. They've already learned that the world is full of sheeple who will do what they are told, when they are told. The sheeple will not question the "authorities".

I'm thinking it was the Martians. Sounds like something they'd do.
But ONLY the GREEDY Martian bastards........! Which reminds me, have you ever seen pictures of WallMartians, those incredibly weird Wall Mart shoppers? Unfortunately my linkage system doesn't work on this computer, so I can't post any links. Just look up "WallMartians" on Google or the web browser of your choice and you'll find pictures of these freaks of nature.

One poster whose name I can't remember, has posted several times that coronavirus came from a bio-weapons lab at the UW of Madison, Wisconsin. That is incorrect.

I'm not going to deny that we had previously worked on that but what that person doesn't know, is that there are nine different strains of coronavirus, including COVID-19 strains L and S.

Apparently China's strain was pretty successful at doing what it was supposed to do.

One poster whose name I can't remember, has posted several times that coronavirus came from a bio-weapons lab at the UW of Madison, Wisconsin. That is incorrect.

I'm not going to deny that we had previously worked on that but what that person doesn't know, is that there are nine different strains of coronavirus, including COVID-19 strains L and S.

Apparently China's strain was pretty successful at doing what it was supposed to do.
The Chinese Virus MOST likely originated in China, in Chinese labs, manufactured by Chinese scientists as a biolological weapon. This is what I TRULY believe. Just some food for thought.....

The Chinese Virus MOST likely originated in China, in Chinese labs, manufactured by Chinese scientists as a biolological weapon. This is what I TRULY believe. Just some food for thought.....

I won't argue with that. That's what I'll always believe, no matter how much the CHICOMs and their American Democrat stooges say it isn't true.

Last edited:

There was no benefit to China releasing it on to their own people and having to shut down their economy, and no benefit for the rest of the world getting it, having to shut down, because we are the bread that feeds them, with all of our orders.....

If it were a biological weapon, china would not have released it intentionally, they would NOT benefit from it.....

so, when all else fails, as a good democrat, blame Russia! :D :lol:

they are one of the only big gun countries, that is showing no deaths.... Russia is the only big Nation, not brought to their knees..... they benefit from us blaming China, from the rest of the world Nations being hit with this gigantic torpedo.....from the chaos.

but honestly, it is likely exactly what science is telling us, it is a new corona virus from bats....

Last edited:

There was no benefit to China releasing it on to their own people and having to shut down their economy, and no benefit for the rest of the world getting it, having to shut down, because we are the bread that feeds them, with all of our orders.....

If it were a biological weapon, china would not have released it intentionally, they would NOT benefit from it.....

they are one of the only big gun countries, that is showing no deaths.... Russia is the only big Nation, not brought to their needs..... they benefit from us blaming China, from the rest of the world Nations being hit with this gigantic torpedo.....from the chaos.

but honestly, it is likely exactly what science is telling us, it is a new corona virus from bats....

Who said they released it "intentionally"?

How long did you have that Chinese-made vacuum cleaner or stereo CD player, before it broke?

No country would intentionally release a biological agent on its own people. But shit can happen. Things can go wrong, even under the most meticulously-sterile laboratory conditions. The fact that China is accusing us of it should say something to you. Why would they not just come out and say "Ohhhh...bats. Velly solly, me so bad"?

Last edited:

they are one of the only big gun countries, that is showing no deaths.... Russia is the only big Nation, not brought to their needs..... they benefit from us blaming China, from the rest of the world Nations being hit with this gigantic torpedo.....from the chaos.

How long did you have that Chinese-made vacuum cleaner or stereo CD player, before it broke?

No country would intentionally release a biological agent on its own people. But shit can happen. Things can go wrong, even under the most stringent conditions.
I suppose, but truly, chinese doctors and scientists, and the Chinese in general are pretty darn smart.... it is unlikely that they would make such a mistake, though I suppose it could possibly, have happened?

No country would intentionally release a biological agent on its own people. But shit can happen. Things can go wrong, even under the most stringent conditions.
I suppose, but truly, chinese doctors and scientists, and the Chinese in general are pretty darn smart.... it is unlikely that they would make such a mistake, though I suppose it could possibly, have happened?

They're pretty smart at making cheap things that break, fail, or don't last very long. Like I said, how long did you have that Chinese-made vacuum cleaner, toaster, microwave, television, can opener, or stereo CD player, before it didn't work anymore?

They're pretty smart at making cheap things that break, fail, or don't last very long. Like I said, how long did you have that Chinese-made vacuum cleaner, toaster, microwave, television, can opener, or stereo CD player, before it didn't work anymore?
They understand the almighty dollar, take short cuts, for what they can get away with, intentionally.....

That doesn't mean they are not smart and careful.... when they need to be....

Think about it, who benefits?

The ChiComs? Only if they defeat Trump

The democrat? See ChiComs above

Soros? Yeah, maybe

Know who's really behind it?

Big TP
Those rat bastids ..my girl saw bounty ....2 rolls for six bucks ...she came over an stole from my stash ....I did get some loving so that might make her a paper towel hooker

Forum List

Back