Trump is pocketing Georgia Senate runoff donations for his PAC

Trump 2024 with both Houses of Congress.
Please don't fantasize on the forum.
If you analyzed beyond the R & D you would see what's going to happen.
I don't expect anything but shallow analysis from you.
Your fantasies are not analysis.

Grow up, kid.
It's called watching various news outlets.
There are 500+ members of Congress and perhaps 20 or so get interviewed because the rest are normal people.
You kids live in your own little world.

Grow up, kid.
There are 500+ members of Congress and perhaps 20 or so get interviewed because the rest are normal people.
You live in your own world; I check out at least 10 news sites a day.

Grow up, kid.
Lol, you don't check out any news sites at all. You are looking at RWNJ infotainment sites. They aren't meant to inform, they entertain.

Grow up, kid.
Lol, you don't check out any news sites at all. You are looking at RWNJ infotainment sites. They aren't meant to inform, they entertain.
Reuters, AP, BBC, CNN, TheHill, ABCNews, etc...
Thanks for admitting you only check out DailyCockSucker.com

Grifters grift, thieves steal. Cowards cower.

Trump is pocketing Georgia Senate runoff donations for his PAC, while the GOP candidates themselves don't get a dollar, a new report says

• While fundraising for the Georgia Senate runoffs, President Donald Trump is diverting 75% of most donations to his Save America political action committee, effectively allowing him to hold on to that money for future endeavors, Politico reported Monday.
  • The other 25% goes to the Republican National Committee, according to the donation web page, meaning the campaigns of the GOP candidates trying to hold on to their seats — Sens. Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue — will not directly get a dollar from Trump's fundraising push.
  • Politico said Trump was approaching the runoffs in a similar way to how he's been using the fundraising apparatus for his post-election legal efforts.
  • "The reality is Donald Trump does not care about the future of the Republican Party, so if he can raise money off of the Georgia runoffs but keep the money for his own purposes, he will do so," a longtime GOP strategist told Politico.

Strangely I don't have any sympathy for the folks who are still dumb enough to believe him.

Party leaders should be ripping him up one side and down the other, though. They need those two seats or they are totally irrelevant for the next two years.
Especially the ones who just won 6 year terms. Even 4 years left. Does anyone think a sleight against trump today will be remembered then? By then, Trump’s house of cards will have collapsed and there will be no doubt that he is the biggest traitor in U.S. history.

Trump is pocketing Georgia Senate runoff donations for his PAC, while the GOP candidates themselves don't get a dollar, a new report says

• While fundraising for the Georgia Senate runoffs, President Donald Trump is diverting 75% of most donations to his Save America political action committee, effectively allowing him to hold on to that money for future endeavors, Politico reported Monday.
  • The other 25% goes to the Republican National Committee, according to the donation web page, meaning the campaigns of the GOP candidates trying to hold on to their seats — Sens. Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue — will not directly get a dollar from Trump's fundraising push.
  • Politico said Trump was approaching the runoffs in a similar way to how he's been using the fundraising apparatus for his post-election legal efforts.
  • "The reality is Donald Trump does not care about the future of the Republican Party, so if he can raise money off of the Georgia runoffs but keep the money for his own purposes, he will do so," a longtime GOP strategist told Politico.

View attachment 430013
Oh, shit. How much did you send, Grampa?

If a normal person found out that they were being conned, they would make sure they don't get conned anymore.

Trump supporters know they're being conned, don't mind that they're being conned, and continue to let themselves get conned.

Because cult.

Shocker

i know--lets not extort from the ukraines and take kick backs from russia and china.

Story is misleading at best.. The RNC is plowing $Gazallions into the Senate races. So the 25% to the RNC covers some of that expense.

Trump is under NO OBLIGATION to fund raise for those 2 candidates. He's got HIS OWN plans for "after election" political action. Like showing how in 5 states they violated State and Federal Constitutional law to STRIP security and safeguards in the voting process and enable the cheaters.

Unless you or Business Insider can show me a Trump fundraising letter that SAYS the money he's asking for is SPECIFICALLY FOR the GA run-offs -- this is just a bunch of made up hooie and fake news...

If ya GOT a donation letter -- I PROMISE to be irate... If ya don't -- all ya got is more bad journalism and pile-on..

as long as he has some small print somewhere in his phishing emails, he will be safe from a successful class action lawsuit, if the fleeced ever wake up.

Do YOU have a donation request from him saying he's raising money for Perdue and Loeffler?? That would be a scandal if true.. If NOT -- this is just another failed act of journalism..

The Trumpsters don't give a shit.

They're happy to tithe. Trump is their salvation.

Fucking incredible.

I'm not a Trumpster.. But also not stupid.. All I see is lazy journalism.. You don't apparently even look before you emote anymore.. Do YOU have a fundraising letter from Trump saying he's asking for funds for Loeffler and Perdue and pocketing the money? Or is BizInsider just pissed because he's STILL fundraising to raise holy hell "out of office"???

Apparently the number of people doing any critical thinking in this country is down to me and 2 sports analysts on ESPN and Mike Rowe,..,...

A commie leftist site sez?????????

Fake news in capital letters. Only and idiot would buy what they are selling.

Guess that's you Trump hating lefty loons.

The Trumpsters don't give a shit.

They're happy to tithe. Trump is their salvation.

Fucking incredible.

I'm not a Trumpster.. But also not stupid.. All I see is lazy journalism.. You don't apparently even look before you emote anymore.. Do YOU have a fundraising letter from Trump saying he's asking for funds for Loeffler and Perdue and pocketing the money? Or is BizInsider just pissed because he's STILL fundraising to raise holy hell "out of office"???

Apparently the number of people doing any critical thinking in this country is down to me and 2 sports analysts on ESPN and Mike Rowe,..,...
Well, thank goodness for you four.

Forum List

Back