Los Angeles, largest city in California

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
COVID-19 has further restrained record-low population growth in California as more people moved away and pandemic restrictions slowed migration into the state, according to data released Wednesday.

Based on the numbers COVID may have restrained population growth, although politics seems to have spurred population departures. Good job Los Angeles.

California population growth hits record lows, stifled by COVID-19, continued exodus

COVID-19 has further restrained record-low population growth in California as more people moved away and pandemic restrictions slowed migration into the state, according to data released Wednesday.

Based on the numbers COVID may have restrained population growth, although politics seems to have spurred population departures. Good job Los Angeles.

California population growth hits record lows, stifled by COVID-19, continued exodus

It is a shlthole city.
My son-in-law's parents went there prior to COVID to visit a cousin and they sent us pictures of homeless people living right outside of restaurants.
Very sad.

It is a shlthole city.
My son-in-law's parents went there prior to COVID to visit a cousin and they sent us pictures of homeless people living right outside of restaurants.
Very sad.

They must be competing with San Francisco.

It is a shlthole city.
Very sad.

They must be competing with San Francisco.
Why not rename SF to San FranGayBow.

That's the left's flagship city in the left's flagship State. The left liked it so much they supported Joe-Yen has dementia for POTUS.

Sorry times. What a spectacle.

It is a shlthole city.
Very sad.
Ever been to Oahu? So much worse..............it's because homeless can live in those places year round without freezing to death.

Let me guess,they are trying to tell us that covid has restrained population departure when as we both know better,it’s because there are far fewer now than ever the fact people are fleeing California especially LA in spades.lol

Let me guess,they are trying to tell us that covid has restrained population departure when as we both know better,it’s because there are far fewer now than ever the fact people are fleeing California especially LA in spades.lol

Actually they seem to be focusing on city growth stating a net gain of only 21,200 new residents — a 0.05% growth rate, they did throw in a net loss of 40,036 people. Which if my math is correct would be 60,000 moved out. What is that, a .15% loss.

California was a red State until Clinton, internet and open Chinese trade. Sure was a nice place wasn't it?

Who knew? One might think they use the internet to dumb people down enough to support Demonicrats.

This is what PROGS built, it's why they support Biden:

Compare and contrast to (1986):

Forum List

Back