Trump Is Now LIkely Regarded Guilty--POTUS Is Directly Linked In Emails To Pentagon

And Trump of the 15,000 lies while in Office: And so is not unaware of fantasies, himself. Both Trump and Sonland testified about a phone call. Something happened. There seems to be nothing getting contested the existence of the event. The Screw Up is all about the White House, Pentagon confirmed.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred.
(Matt 25:14-30 would appear 1500 years or so after Moses: Likely with a more Greek-based explanation of how the Usury Economics in the prayers really works!)

15,000 Trump raindrops do not make one Obama monsoon.

EASY TRANSLATION: Everything they ever try to attack Trump on fails because the Democrats already did it and far worse.
Thank you for proving my point better than any example I could have given.

Thanks for proving once again that if you had even an IQ of 90, you would have realized that your post above simply said what I said, but are too damn stupid to see it. I simply removed all of the fat. As to the fat between your ears, I'm afraid, you've already made a terminal case against removing that over years and years among thousands of your posts before uncounted numbers of people.

The inescapable fact is that you and your ilk are the most blind, partisan, one-sided hypocrites on the planet forever criticizing others for things that you did, did first, and usually to a far greater degree but are too damn dishonest to ever admit it. Leftards are like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar who first asks what cookie jar, then denies having even the cookie he is holding in his hand.

View attachment 298040
Wow, you posted that^, and then have the nerve to call me stupid?

Rarely have I seen anyone that confused.

Then you never look at yourself in the mirror? Save it Flyboy, your lame amateur games have been tried by a hundred others here and they fool no one, you are so busted, Derp.
And he doubles down folks!

LMf'nAO!!

EASY TRANSLATION: Everything they ever try to attack Trump on fails because the Democrats already did it and far worse.
Thank you for proving my point better than any example I could have given.

Thanks for proving once again that if you had even an IQ of 90, you would have realized that your post above simply said what I said, but are too damn stupid to see it. I simply removed all of the fat. As to the fat between your ears, I'm afraid, you've already made a terminal case against removing that over years and years among thousands of your posts before uncounted numbers of people.

The inescapable fact is that you and your ilk are the most blind, partisan, one-sided hypocrites on the planet forever criticizing others for things that you did, did first, and usually to a far greater degree but are too damn dishonest to ever admit it. Leftards are like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar who first asks what cookie jar, then denies having even the cookie he is holding in his hand.

View attachment 298040
Wow, you posted that^, and then have the nerve to call me stupid?

Rarely have I seen anyone that confused.

Then you never look at yourself in the mirror? Save it Flyboy, your lame amateur games have been tried by a hundred others here and they fool no one, you are so busted, Derp.
And he doubles down folks!

LMf'nAO!!

Well, I try and prefer to have intelligent conversations with people, I try to avoid the schoolyard crap preferring to argue and agree, or disagree, from provable facts, events and evidence, but I see the asshole in you is just too great and all you do everywhere you pop up on every thread is to do nothing but troll everyone with puerile rubbish. I've long since given up wasting my time with arrested adolescent fools. So off to the dust bin of Ignored obscurity for you. Now only others too obstinate or misguided to also put you on Ignore will have to put up with your 3th grade tripe!

If all the butthole trolls here were all put on Ignore, soon, they'd have no audience, no voice in any thread but with EACH OTHER. Trolls trolling themselves. It just wouldn't be fun trolling anymore. Bye.

regardless what Goldilocks says or does he never said it or did it - just ask the lard ass derelict.
who says he didn't withhold the aid? you're going off all cocked. you left the halves behind.

Well, I try and prefer to have intelligent conversations with people, I try to avoid the schoolyard crap preferring to argue and agree, or disagree, from provable facts, events and evidence
When?

Not here, that's for sure.

regardless what Goldilocks says or does he never said it or did it - just ask the lard ass derelict.

When would we ask you what Trump did you lard ass derelict?

TO ASK ANYBODY ANYTHING YOU NEED TO PRY YOUR LIPS OFF OF TRUMPS FAT ASS -
and yet you responded. hmmmmmm
Seven is just another troll. Can you show me the last time he actually contributed anything constructively to a thread with any real topical facts?

Forum List

Back