Trump Is Now LIkely Regarded Guilty--POTUS Is Directly Linked In Emails To Pentagon

regardless what Goldilocks says or does he never said it or did it - just ask the lard ass derelict.
ok
ONE MORE TIME
Sondland changed his testimony
Then Sondland said he assumed the president wanted something in return even though the president told Soundland directly he wanted nothing in return.
Yermak Ukraine's second in charge disputes Sondland said the meeting never happen
Mark Sandy said there was a delay in aid because the Whitehouse wanted to make sure other countries were also giving aid to Ukraine
So glad I could fix your screw up.

Trump supporters only love Kim Jong-Un and Vladimir Putin, not Ukraine, NATO, SEATO, or any other of the alliances.

The Attempted Mutilation of even the babies of the Kurds is worldwide recognized Trump-supporter agenda. Turkey is a Trump-lost problem.

2020 is a Trump-lost problem!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!
(In the prayer-books are found the atrocities never to believe in!)
ONE MORE TIME
Then Sondland said he assumed the president wanted something in return even though the president told Soundland directly he wanted nothing in return.
Yermak Ukraine's second in charge disputes Sondland said the meeting never happen
Mark Sandy said there was a delay in aid because the Whitehouse wanted to make sure other countries were also giving aid to Ukraine

Refuting Oddball isn't just easy, it’s fun!
Refute these facts
ONE MORE TIME

regardless what Goldilocks says or does he never said it or did it - just ask the lard ass derelict.
View attachment 297903
If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.
The first I heard of this was on the news today.
The Benghazi attack was some people protesting an online video.
I never knew Hillary was conducting State Department business on a private server.
When are you asshelmets going to quit pretending that you give one single flying fuck about the truth?

11223497_101530085520_n.jpg

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.
Which was not a lie!

Unless you can show me where in the Affordable Care Act it states anything about having to switch doctors...

I’ll save you the trouble of looking, which you would never trouble yourself to do: it ain’t in there! :laugh:

Right. Hyperbolic personally went through the 10,000 pages of the ACA and confirmed that it is the first HMO health plan in history that doesn't require you to use doctors only on its plan.

The build in the Pentagon for the possibly illegal aid freeze was starting to be noticed in June of last year, creating comment that Donald John Trump had been the source of the order. The rest is not in evidence provided in the Intelligence Committee hearings. It was apparently deliberately withheld, even under Court Order.

Exclusive: Unredacted Ukraine Documents Reveal Extent of Pentagon’s Legal Concerns

A paper trail now exists, available in publical, reported widely.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Usury Economics of Deut 23: 19-20 is not about, "We hold these truths to be self-evident. . .that all . . ." but instead is a about economic subjugation, terrorism, tyranny and not nice things among peoples: The Pope slapping around old ladies in the crowds. "Turn The Other Cheek" has been replaced with "Apologize Later.")

Even the April 21 phone call to Ukraine's new President recorded no "Corruption" word in the conversation. The clear-cut example is the end of "Turn The Other Cheek" Christianity in the Pope's New Years Day message. Do Not turn the other cheek! Slap the Bitch around, apologize later!

The Need to Impeach and Demand a Fair Trial. The Republicans too, need to be on record.
Pelosi: "The Admin has conducted tonight's strikes ... without an Authorization for Use of Military Force (AUMF) against Iran. Further, this action was taken without the consultation of the Congress. The full Congress must be immediately briefed on this serious situation."

(Deut 23: 19-20, aka Pharaohs Law--Subjugation Atrocity--is Trump's Law Too. Equal Treatment Under Law is not what the Trump people find to be workable--saying, "Get Over It!")

Even the April 21 phone call to Ukraine's new President recorded no "Corruption" word in the conversation. The clear-cut example is the end of "Turn The Other Cheek" Christianity in the Pope's New Years Day message. Do Not turn the other cheek! Slap the Bitch around, apologize later!

The Need to Impeach and Demand a Fair Trial. The Republicans too, need to be on record.
Pelosi: "The Admin has conducted tonight's strikes ... without an Authorization for Use of Military Force (AUMF) against Iran. Further, this action was taken without the consultation of the Congress. The full Congress must be immediately briefed on this serious situation."

(Deut 23: 19-20, aka Pharaohs Law--Subjugation Atrocity--is Trump's Law Too. Equal Treatment Under Law is not what the Trump people find to be workable--saying, "Get Over It!")
Democrat James Democrat you have been debunked move along

View attachment 297903

EASY TRANSLATION: Everything they ever try to attack Trump on fails because the Democrats already did it and far worse.
Thank you for proving my point better than any example I could have given.

Thanks for proving once again that if you had even an IQ of 90, you would have realized that your post above simply said what I said, but are too damn stupid to see it. I simply removed all of the fat. As to the fat between your ears, I'm afraid, you've already made a terminal case against removing that over years and years among thousands of your posts before uncounted numbers of people.

The inescapable fact is that you and your ilk are the most blind, partisan, one-sided hypocrites on the planet forever criticizing others for things that you did, did first, and usually to a far greater degree but are too damn dishonest to ever admit it. Leftards are like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar who first asks innocently what cookie jar, then denies having even the cookie he is holding in his hand.

cookie.jpg

View attachment 297903

EASY TRANSLATION: Everything they ever try to attack Trump on fails because the Democrats already did it and far worse.

Thanks for proving once again that if you had even an IQ of 90, you would have realized that your post above simply said what I said, but are too damn stupid to see it. I simply removed all of the fat. As to the fat between your ears, I'm afraid, you've already made a terminal case against removing that over years and years among thousands of your posts before uncounted numbers of people.

The inescapable fact is that you and your ilk are the most blind, partisan, one-sided hypocrites on the planet forever criticizing others for things that you did, did first, and usually to a far greater degree but are too damn dishonest to ever admit it. Leftards are like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar who first asks what cookie jar, then denies having even the cookie he is holding in his hand.

View attachment 298040
Wow, you posted that^, and then have the nerve to call me stupid?

Rarely have I seen anyone that confused.

Parts of the aid to Ukraine in fact were not released and had to be re-authorized. The alleged "debunking' of the case against Trump, bigrebnc1775, is not shown. There are Two Articles of Impeachment. The second one is now more compelling. In writing it is shown the directly the President of the United States was ordering everything done that happened. Then Article of Impeachment One is supported.

The Vice President, Pence, was communicating matters, overseas: Apparently about which he knew nothing, in fact. Only to be noted is that at least he so-stating.

(Moses ascribed Deut 23: 19-20, alleging a deity about which he knew nothing: With likely basis in what he knew from his Egyptian education in the Royal Household of Pharaoh!)

Parts of the aid to Ukraine in fact were not released and had to be re-authorized. The alleged "debunking' of the case against Trump, bigrebnc1775, is not shown. There are Two Articles of Impeachment. The second one is now more compelling. In writing it is shown the directly the President of the United States was ordering everything done that happened. Then Article of Impeachment One is supported.

The Vice President, Pence, was communicating matters, overseas: Apparently about which he knew nothing, in fact. Only to be noted is that at least he so-stating.

(Moses ascribed Deut 23: 19-20, alleging a deity about which he knew nothing: With likely basis in what he knew from his Egyptian education in the Royal Household of Pharaoh!)
ONE MORE TIME
So glad I could fix your screw up
FYI you can't have an impeachment without an original crime.

And Trump of the 15,000 lies while in Office: And so is not unaware of fantasies, himself. Both Trump and Sonland testified about a phone call. Something happened. There seems to be nothing getting contested the existence of the event. The Screw Up is all about the White House, Pentagon confirmed.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred.
(Matt 25:14-30 would appear 1500 years or so after Moses: Likely with a more Greek-based explanation of how the Usury Economics in the prayers really works!)

View attachment 297903

The inescapable fact is that you and your ilk are the most blind, partisan, one-sided hypocrites on the planet forever criticizing others for things that you did, did first, and usually to a far greater degree but are too damn dishonest to ever admit it. Leftards are like a kid caught with his hand in the cookie jar who first asks what cookie jar, then denies having even the cookie he is holding in his hand.

View attachment 298040
Wow, you posted that^, and then have the nerve to call me stupid?

Rarely have I seen anyone that confused.

Then you never look at yourself in the mirror? Save it Flyboy, your lame amateur games have been tried by a hundred others here and they fool no one, you are so busted, Derp.

Forum List

Back