Trump Is Now LIkely Regarded Guilty--POTUS Is Directly Linked In Emails To Pentagon

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
and will likely be acquitted.

Just like Clinton was, and for the same reason.

an inability to reach needed votes.

In Fact: Guilty of both charges, to boot!

White House budget official told Pentagon that order to hold Ukraine aid came from Trump, national security site reports

The dots are connected, as bad as was discovered at House Intel Committee.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Acknowledging that Moses probably did the subjugating usury math, Deut 23: 19-20, from the household and education of Pharaoh, regarded an impressive Source even in Acts--not so much called deity, but Egypt!)
ONE MORE TIME
Sondland changed his testimony
Then Sondland said he assumed the president wanted something in return even though the president told Soundland directly he wanted nothing in return.
Yermak Ukraine's second in charge disputes Sondland said the meeting never happen
Mark Sandy said there was a delay in aid because the Whitehouse wanted to make sure other countries were also giving aid to Ukraine
So glad I could fix your screw up.

White House budget official told Pentagon that order to hold Ukraine aid came from Trump, national security site reports

(Acknowledging that Moses probably did the subjugating usury math, Deut 23: 19-20, from the household and education of Pharaoh, regarded an impressive Source even in Acts--not so much called deity, but Egypt!)
And YOU'RE likely regarded as a brainwashed moron. Congratulations.

Um, that was a given. Nobody has disputed Trump delayed the aid.

Great scoop there, Skippy.:21:

regardless what Goldilocks says or does he never said it or did it - just ask the lard ass derelict.

Shooting someone on Fifth Avenue syndrome......Of course he will be acquitted

regardless what Goldilocks says or does he never said it or did it - just ask the lard ass derelict.

When would we ask you what Trump did you lard ass derelict?

TO ASK ANYBODY ANYTHING YOU NEED TO PRY YOUR LIPS OFF OF TRUMPS FAT ASS -

Remove the caps lock idiot. Poor baby is triggered. Unlike your gay fantasies Trump supporters don’t kiss ass. That’s you Obozo boot lickers. By all means continue your meltdown. You’ll need the practice for next year.

trump-supporters-be-like-he-didnt-say-that-and-if-34840361.png

View attachment 297903
If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.

The first I heard of this was on the news today.

The Benghazi attack was some people protesting an online video.

I never knew Hillary was conducting State Department business on a private server.

When are you asshelmets going to quit pretending that you give one single flying fuck about the truth?

Shooting someone on Fifth Avenue syndrome......Of course he will be acquitted
I’m not so sure. While MoscowMitch dithers the House continues to investigate and court rulings on who must testify are coming soon. If the court forces Mulvaney and Bolton and Perry to testify there will be more House hearings, more articles of impeachment, more evidence of Trump’s guilt, more pressure on Senators.

If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor.
Which was not a lie!

Unless you can show me where in the Affordable Care Act it states anything about having to switch doctors...

I’ll save you the trouble of looking, which you would never trouble yourself to do: it ain’t in there! :laugh:

My favorite "Trump was trying to get dirt on his political rival" Biden had not even thrown his hat into the ring at that time so how did Trump know he was a political rival?

Forum List

Back