Trump is now attacking his own pollster, poor Tony Fabrizio, for conducting the new WSJ poll that found Trump LOSING to Biden & DeSantis beating Biden

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
if Trump is the nominee, he'll fall at Biden's feet in the general. if DeSantis is the nominee, he'll cruise to the white house in a landslide

FuUo48zXwAEeGuv

Anybody who knows what they are really looking at knows exactly whom WSJ is a front for .
The Donald hopefully is just beginning a relentless pounding of the simple fact that this is just another Fake News publication totally at the behest of Deep State and CIA specifically .
It's actually CNN or MSNBC but dressed up differently .

OR the US can just continue its downward path .
Simples , as we say .

Anybody who knows what they are really looking at knows exactly whom WSJ is a front for .
The Donald hopefully is just beginning a relentless pounding of the simple fact that this is just another Fake News publication totally at the behest of Deep State and CIA specifically .

Simples , as we say .

Yes, that CIA gang is micro-managing the entire world. lol

In other news Trump slaughters all comers among GOP voters, and will get all those votes in the general election after winning the Primary, and will beat Democrats a third time. Democrats will be stuck with Pedo Joe or some other deviant. hopefully the Cackling Crone or Hillary.

I doubt DeSantis wil ever be president. He might be good for Florida, but he wll never be president.

Last edited:

Simples , as we say .

The Wall Street Journal is at the behest of the CIA?

That's what you're going with because Trump lost a poll?

That escalated quickly.

if i was running for office and a poll said i was losing, i wouldn’t like that poll either

But if you're Trump and something says something you don't like, you'd just call it fake news.

Yes, that CIA gang is micro-managing the entire world. lol
Without doubt .
But, as you surely know , one of their cleverest moves was to effectively invent the term , Conspiracy Theorist , and then weaponise it to mean anything and everything that is not on the CIA agendas .
And the Normies and Sheeple have no idea what is going on and cannot and dare not oppose alleged consensus thinking for fear of being ridiculed , losing all work and even killed .
Thank God for the White Hats though I even someimes wonder if they really exist but rather are imaginary and used as notional Control Opposition by CIA .

Without doubt .
But, as you surely know , one of their cleverest moves was to effectively invent the term , Conspiracy Theorist , and then weaponise it to mean anything and everything that is not on the CIA agendas .
And the Normies and Sheeple have no idea what is going on and cannot and dare not oppose alleged consensus thinking for fear of being ridiculed , losing all work and even killed .
Thank God for the White Hats though I even someimes wonder if they really exist but rather are imaginary and used as notional Control Opposition by CIA .

Have you talked to a conspiracy theorist lately? Its not the 'sheeple'. Its that their conspiracies are speculative dogshit that don't make sense.

You can't factually support your claims. But you believe them anyway. That just doesn't appeal to the rational mind.....as there's no discernible difference between your beliefs and your imagination in terms of what you factually support.

Its why most conspiracies are pretty awful explanations. They aren't bound by evidence, reality, or even sound reasoning.

A governor of a big state from either party is most qualified to be President.
Qualified is a loaded word especially since no one on earth can be fully prepared to be president of the U.S. Beyond that, there are even broader reasons why he won't be president.

But if you're Trump and something says something you don't like, you'd just call it fake news.
sure, cause he’s running for office and doesn’t like it…like i said

the same way you call all the evidence piling up exposing your cult leaders criminal enterprise with his family fake news on other threads

Qualified is a loaded word especially since no one on earth can be fully prepared to be presidet of the U.S. Beyond that, there are even broader reasons why he won't be president.

DeSantis? Unlikely.

In the near term, if DeSantis wins the nomination, Trump will bleat like a sobbing lamb that he was cheated, robbed, and victimized by the GOP, the primary process, and the ghost of Hugo Chavez.

And convince enough of his voters to either follow him to an impotent 3rd party run (which he mathmatically can't win due to the State 'sore loser' laws) or sit out the election.

Tanking any republican candidate (including DeSantis) that isn't Trump.

In the longer term, this pissing contest with Disney demonstrates DeSantis doesn't have the right temperament to be president. He's impulsive, emotional, easily manipulated, thinks very short term and worse of all.....is too easily butthurt.

He comes across not as strong and tenacious.....but as petty, small, and weak. None of which serves the 'strong daddy' archetype that conservatives prefer.

Last edited:
sure, cause he’s running for office and doesn’t like it…like i said

Then surely Trump saying something is fake doesn't amount to much. Especially as it relates to election.

the same way you call all the evidence piling up exposing your cult leaders criminal enterprise with his family fake news on other threads

What crimes are you even accusing Joe of specifically? With evidence please.

Every time I ask.....you flee. Its not a hard question if you've got evidence. Its a bitch of a question if you've only got accusations.

DeSantis? Unlikely.

In the near term, if DeSantis wins the nomination, Trump will bleat like a sobbing lamb that he was cheated, robbed, and victimized by the GOP, the primary process, and the ghost of Hugo Chavez.

And convince enough of his voters to either follow him to an impotent 3rd party run (which he mathmatically can't win due to the State 'sore loser' laws) or sit out the election.

Tanking any republican candidate (including DeSantis) that isn't Trump.

In the longer term, this pissing content with Disney demonstrates DeSantis doesn't have the right temperament to be president. He's impulsive, emotional, easily manipulated, thinks very short term and worse of all.....is too easily butthurt.

He comes across not as strong and tenacious.....but as petty, small, and weak. None of which serves the 'strong daddy' archetype that conservatives prefer.
This is fairly accurate and as I see it. So the question is, whch principled, so!id leader will emerge? They seem to be in short supply.at a time in which such leaders are needed.

Last edited:
This id fairly accurate and as I see it. So the question is, whch prncipled, so!id.leader will emerge? They seem to be in short supply.at a time in which such leaders are needed.

I dunno. Newsom really turned me off when he embraced Texas bounty to turn in friends and family......swapping out abortion for guns. That civil bounty is one of the most draconian, toxic policies imaginationable, designed to erode trust and make people easier to control by making them fear each other.

You don't emulate that. So....I dunno.

Forum List

Back