Trump Is Not a Leader

A corona virus test is completely unnecessary for anyone. Especially for those who are not sick. Trump is not sick.
i think they think the test is a cure. it's all I can come up with. one either feels good or not. like any other flu. feel bad, stay home, feel good go out. They can challenge my logic any time.
You can't stop the spread of the virus if you don't know who has it. It's not like any other flu, as I've already noted. It's about 10 times more lethal than the ordinary flu. No, Coronavirus Isn't 'Just Like The Flu'. Here Are The Very Important Differences
you can't stop it without a cure. you got one?
If you read what I wrote, I said you can't stop the SPREAD of the virus if you don't know who has it. If you know for certain that someone has it, you can quarantine them so they can't give it to someone else. Is that simple enough for you?

As an example for others to follow. I thought that was obvious.
:cuckoo:

Trump unnecessarily getting tested would set a horrible example. Why the hell would you want people to follow a bad example?

TDS makes people fucking stupid.
A coronavirus test is NOT unnecessary if a person has been in contact with someone who has the virus. Trump has had contact with at least one person who has been diagnosed with the virus, as I've already pointed out.
The experts disagree with your ignorant opinion.
I agree with the CDC, not CNN.
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
:rolleyes:
Relying on a ridiculous op-ed from a known fake news organization like CNN is beyond stupid.

The fact of the matter is that Trump does not meet the CDC's recommended criteria for testing.
Criteria to Guide Evaluation and Laboratory Testing for COVID-19
Clinicians should continue to work with their local and state health departments to coordinate testing through public health laboratories. In addition, COVID-19 diagnostic testing, authorized by the Food and Drug Administration under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA), is becoming available in clinical laboratories. This additional testing capacity will allow clinicians to consider COVID-19 testing for a wider group of symptomatic patients.

Clinicians should use their judgment to determine if a patient has signs and symptoms compatible with COVID-19 and whether the patient should be tested. Most patients with confirmed COVID-19 have developed fever1 and/or symptoms of acute respiratory illness (e.g., cough, difficulty breathing). Priorities for testing may include:

1. Hospitalized patients who have signs and symptoms compatible with COVID-19 in order to inform decisions related to infection control.
  2. Other symptomatic individuals such as, older adults and individuals with chronic medical conditions and/or an immunocompromised state that may put them at higher risk for poor outcomes (e.g., diabetes, heart disease, receiving immunosuppressive medications, chronic lung disease, chronic kidney disease).
  3. Any persons including healthcare personnel2, who within 14 days of symptom onset had close contact3 with a suspect or laboratory-confirmed4 COVID-19 patient, or who have a history of travel from affected geographic areas5 (see below) within 14 days of their symptom onset.
There are epidemiologic factors that may also help guide decisions about COVID-19 testing. Documented COVID-19 infections in a jurisdiction and known community transmission may contribute to an epidemiologic risk assessment to inform testing decisions. Clinicians are strongly encouraged to test for other causes of respiratory illness (e.g., influenza).

Mildly ill patients should be encouraged to stay home and contact their healthcare provider by phone for guidance about clinical management. Patients who have severe symptoms, such as difficulty breathing, should seek care immediately. Older patients and individuals who have underlying medical conditions or are immunocompromised should contact their physician early in the course of even mild illness.
Thanks for proving my point: "Any persons including healthcare personnel, who within 14 days of symptom onset had close contact with a suspect or laboratory-confirmed4 COVID-19 patient." Trump has had exactly that.

A corona virus test is completely unnecessary for anyone. Especially for those who are not sick. Trump is not sick.
i think they think the test is a cure. it's all I can come up with. one either feels good or not. like any other flu. feel bad, stay home, feel good go out. They can challenge my logic any time.
From the way these dumbocrats talk they do think that testing is some kind of cure. They think that the words tests positive means they are sick. When someone tests positive for TB nothing is done. Come back with a symptom.

If someone is scared of the words tests positive they should see what lives on their bodies under a microscope.
*sigh* Testing is not a cure. But if you know that someone has the virus, you can quarantine them so they won't spread it. Why is that so hard to understand?

:cuckoo:

Trump unnecessarily getting tested would set a horrible example. Why the hell would you want people to follow a bad example?

TDS makes people fucking stupid.
A coronavirus test is NOT unnecessary if a person has been in contact with someone who has the virus. Trump has had contact with at least one person who has been diagnosed with the virus, as I've already pointed out.
Relying on a ridiculous op-ed from a known fake news organization like CNN is beyond stupid.

The fact of the matter is that Trump does not meet the CDC's recommended criteria for testing.
Clinicians should continue to work with their local and state health departments to coordinate testing through public health laboratories. In addition, COVID-19 diagnostic testing, authorized by the Food and Drug Administration under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA), is becoming available in clinical laboratories. This additional testing capacity will allow clinicians to consider COVID-19 testing for a wider group of symptomatic patients.

Clinicians should use their judgment to determine if a patient has signs and symptoms compatible with COVID-19 and whether the patient should be tested. Most patients with confirmed COVID-19 have developed fever1 and/or symptoms of acute respiratory illness (e.g., cough, difficulty breathing). Priorities for testing may include:

1. Hospitalized patients who have signs and symptoms compatible with COVID-19 in order to inform decisions related to infection control.
  2. Other symptomatic individuals such as, older adults and individuals with chronic medical conditions and/or an immunocompromised state that may put them at higher risk for poor outcomes (e.g., diabetes, heart disease, receiving immunosuppressive medications, chronic lung disease, chronic kidney disease).
  3. Any persons including healthcare personnel2, who within 14 days of symptom onset had close contact3 with a suspect or laboratory-confirmed4 COVID-19 patient, or who have a history of travel from affected geographic areas5 (see below) within 14 days of their symptom onset.
There are epidemiologic factors that may also help guide decisions about COVID-19 testing. Documented COVID-19 infections in a jurisdiction and known community transmission may contribute to an epidemiologic risk assessment to inform testing decisions. Clinicians are strongly encouraged to test for other causes of respiratory illness (e.g., influenza).

Mildly ill patients should be encouraged to stay home and contact their healthcare provider by phone for guidance about clinical management. Patients who have severe symptoms, such as difficulty breathing, should seek care immediately. Older patients and individuals who have underlying medical conditions or are immunocompromised should contact their physician early in the course of even mild illness.
Thanks for proving my point: "Any persons including healthcare personnel, who within 14 days of symptom onset had close contact with a suspect or laboratory-confirmed4 COVID-19 patient." Trump has had exactly that.
Bullshit. Trump has none of the symptoms.

am5Qbx4_460s.jpg

Any questions?

Democrats kept president Woodrow Wilson in hiding when he had a massive stroke during the Flu epidemic of 1918-19. You almost gotta laugh if it wasn't so serious that they wheeled the president out, wiped his drooling face and posed him for photo ops and pretended that he was fine. A couple of decades later democrats lied again to the American people. Before they ran the virtual corpse for his forth term they removed the sitting V.P. from the ticket while he was on vacation and ran a guy they could push around because they knew FDR would not live out his term. Sure enough he was dead within four months of his inauguration. Today the angry ignorant incoherent left claims a republican President shows a lack of leadership because they think he didn't get tested for the "corona-virus". What is it with these people?

So, you think that you can not spread it without symptoms? Says who? Dr Trump?

Why are they quarantines people without symptoms for 14 days?
I hope the fuck Trump is out there spewing the virus over all his buddies in the White House.

At this rate, Pelosi could be President within a few weeks.

He's your leader ... I voted for him.

Donald-Trump-Salute-Melania-Trump-Jan-20-2017-Saluting-Getty-640x480.jpg

You're welcome.
So, you think Trump gives a shit about the military? He trashed veterans, He trashed all POWs. He trashed Gold Star families. He called our generals idiots.

How easily you are duped.

So, you think that you can not spread it without symptoms? Says who? Dr Trump?

Why are they quarantines people without symptoms for 14 days?
I hope the fuck Trump is out there spewing the virus over all his buddies in the White House.

At this rate, Pelosi could be President within a few weeks.
Your reading comprehension skills are atrocious.

So, you think Trump gives a shit about the military? He trashed veterans, He trashed all POWs. He trashed Gold Star families. He called our generals idiots.

How easily you are duped.

And yet, they love him. He talks their language and he took off the white gloves they were saddled with by failed former President Barack Hussein Obama costing thousands of lives.

If Trump understood his role as a moral leader, he would be tested for the coronavirus -- modeling appropriate behavior for the public. But of course he won't, because he doesn't know what true leadership is. Why it's important Trump hasn't been tested for coronavirus - CNNPolitics

Umm, last I checked he's the leader of the United States of America. Is there something you don't understand about that?

I'm here to help, I can clarify many things for you. At least to the ability of your comprehension.

You can't stop the spread of the virus if you don't know who has it. It's not like any other flu, as I've already noted. It's about 10 times more lethal than the ordinary flu. No, Coronavirus Isn't 'Just Like The Flu'. Here Are The Very Important Differences
It's ten times more lethal. Except the majority of people that do get it have very mild symptoms and recover quickly.

From the way these dumbocrats talk they do think that testing is some kind of cure. They think that the words tests positive means they are sick. When someone tests positive for TB nothing is done. Come back with a symptom.

If someone is scared of the words tests positive they should see what lives on their bodies under a microscope.

What happens after testing positive? Leper's Island or what?

PS:
"Coronavirus" 2020:

"Total cases: 1,629"

"41 deaths"
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in the U.S.

"Influenza" 2019:

"4.6 million cases"

"2,100 deaths"

"The report estimates that flu has caused at least 4.6 million flu illnesses, 39,000 hospitalizations and 2,100 deaths since the season began in September. That’s 300 more deaths than the previous week."

CDC: Flu Deaths Rise To 2,100 Nationwide In 2019

SMDH!

*sigh* Testing is not a cure. But if you know that someone has the virus, you can quarantine them so they won't spread it. Why is that so hard to understand?
So they’re incapable of doing that themselves if they’re sick? Too funny. Intelligent people isolate themselves when they’re ill.

are you saying you don’t? Ahh you’re one of them

hey yo, let’s say one is negative, goes out to a restaurant uses the facilities, don’t you think one should be retested? That times one thousand? How often should one be tested is next, there’s no limit making testing useless.

are you a doctor? If not, why do you feel qualified to even be making such a statement?

Last edited:

What happens after testing positive? Leper's Island or what?

PS:
"Coronavirus" 2020:

"Total cases: 1,629"

"41 deaths"
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in the U.S.

"Influenza" 2019:

"4.6 million cases"

"2,100 deaths"

"The report estimates that flu has caused at least 4.6 million flu illnesses, 39,000 hospitalizations and 2,100 deaths since the season began in September. That’s 300 more deaths than the previous week."

CDC: Flu Deaths Rise To 2,100 Nationwide In 2019

SMDH!
Dude, read up on exponential growth rates.

This thing is just getting going in the USA. Trump bought us a lot of valuable time, but in two weeks we will ether look like Italy or South Korea, playing this down as just a m ild flu makes it more likely that we look like Italy and will diminish the accomplishment of the Trump administration and how it fought this thing.

If President Trump gets tested the fucking morons on CNN/MSNBC will be screaming: "Why is Trump able to get tested when he has shown no symptoms and the rest of us don't get to be tested?".

Forum List

Back