Trump Is Not a Leader

If Trump understood his role as a moral leader, he would be tested for the coronavirus -- modeling appropriate behavior for the public. But of course he won't, because he doesn't know what true leadership is. Why it's important Trump hasn't been tested for coronavirus - CNNPolitics

Actually, President Trump consulted with top Medical Doctors who advised him that someone of his tremendous health and vigor doesn't need to be tested for this virus.

If he was advised otherwise, he would be glad to do it.

So he is modeling appropriate behavior for the public, consultation with his health care team, and considering their opinion as to what he should do.
Trump's "tremendous health and vigor"???? ARE YOU SERIOUS?

He doesn’t need assistance going up and down stairs, like hilly [emoji1787].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's your leader ... I voted for him.

Donald-Trump-Salute-Melania-Trump-Jan-20-2017-Saluting-Getty-640x480.jpg

You're welcome.

you voted for a fascist pig!

you must be so proud....

but he is NOT my president!

View attachment 312477

just exactly the same way Obama was NOT yours!

President Obama was my President. Despite the fact that I didn't vote for him.

That's how a democracy works.

Trump is on top of the democrat virus hysteria and still is giving orders to take out Iranian terrorists.

without Trump's straight talk and disruptive nature, we'd be neck deep in Antifa supersoldiers, pedo's, and MS13 gangbangers. Only Trump's force of will is holding back an invasion of wily Chinese and rapey Mexicans and stopping the local shawarma stand operator from detonating his bomb vest

He's your leader ... I voted for him.

Donald-Trump-Salute-Melania-Trump-Jan-20-2017-Saluting-Getty-640x480.jpg

You're welcome.

you voted for a fascist pig!

you must be so proud....

but he is NOT my president!

View attachment 312477

just exactly the same way Obama was NOT yours!

President Obama was my President. Despite the fact that I didn't vote for him.

That's how a democracy works.
Uh, actually, the way that democracy works is that the candidate with the most votes wins the election. That didn't happen in 2016. It's true that Trump was legally elected, but don't call it democracy.

If Trump understood his role as a moral leader, he would be tested for the coronavirus -- modeling appropriate behavior for the public. But of course he won't, because he doesn't know what true leadership is. Why it's important Trump hasn't been tested for coronavirus - CNNPolitics
If Trump was a real leader he would wipe his
ass on your face and tell you to go fuck yourself you amorphous hermaphrodite.

Jo
Say, that's a very persuasive argument. I've noticed that when Trumpettes don't have any facts on their side, they resort to insults. If the shoe fits...

Jo
Say, that's a very persuasive argument. I've noticed that when Trumpettes don't have any facts on their side, they resort to insults. If the shoe fits...

Let's talk about some of the Biological Facts that you and other leftardz are still in denial about.

Shall we?

Just in. He was tested and is negative. Now stop being a negative Nancy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Trump got tested for coronavirus, and he should have been. I give him credit for that. It came back negative, and that's also important information. Now will you guys give me credit for NOT saying that his test was a waste of resources, as some of you were claiming that "the left" would say? Because I don't think it was a waste. It was important to give the American people that info and also give an example to follow, because a lot of people on this site seem to think that testing is a waste of time. Unless and until there's a vaccine against the coronavirus, we need to identify who has the virus and isolate them ASAP so they won't infect anyone else. And as someone else posted on this website, Trump may be exposed to the virus later, so he might need to be tested again.

Jo

Let's talk about some of the Biological Facts that you and other leftardz are still in denial about.

Shall we?
What are you talking about? Seriously, what are you talking about? I don't know what you mean.

Jo

Shall we?
Fine, if you're determined to make this about abortion instead of Trump, what do I care? Here's my position: I don't like abortion. I don't think that most pro-choice advocates like abortion. But they do regard it as something that should be available under some circumstances. That's why they're called "pro-choice" and NOT "pro-abortion." I'd say that the relationship between a fetus and a human being is analogous to the relationship between a blueprint and a building.

Jo

Shall we?
Fine, if you're determined to make this about abortion instead of Trump, what do I care? Here's my position: I don't like abortion. I don't think that most pro-choice advocates like abortion. But they do regard it as something that should be available under some circumstances. That's why they're called "pro-choice" and NOT "pro-abortion." I'd say that the relationship between a fetus and a human being is analogous to the relationship between a blueprint and a building.

LOL!

And you have the Gall to accuse others of avoiding facts!

That's hilarious.

without Trump's straight talk and disruptive nature, we'd be neck deep in Antifa supersoldiers, pedo's, and MS13 gangbangers. Only Trump's force of will is holding back an invasion of wily Chinese and rapey Mexicans and stopping the local shawarma stand operator from detonating his bomb vest
You so crazy!

Jo

Shall we?

LOL!

That's hilarious.
And the facts I avoided are what?

Jo

Shall we?

LOL!

That's hilarious.

Um....

FACT; Biologically, "a human being in the fetal stage of their life" is "a human being." It is an already existing / living HUMAN organism.

A "building that is only in the blueprint stage of it's being built" is NON existent, not a building and not even in the slightest way analogous to a "human being" / living organism.

The facts are NOT on your side.

Last edited:

Shall we?

LOL!

That's hilarious.

Um....

FACT; Biologically, "a human being in the fetal stage of their life" is "a human being." It is an already existing / living HUMAN organism.

A "building that is only in the blueprint stage of it's being built" is NON existent, not a building and not even in the slightest way analogous to a "human being" / living organism.

The facts are NOT on your side.
Are your "facts" scientific or political?

Forum List

Back