Trump Is Not a Leader

A corona virus test is completely unnecessary for anyone. Especially for those who are not sick. Trump is not sick.
i think they think the test is a cure. it's all I can come up with. one either feels good or not. like any other flu. feel bad, stay home, feel good go out. They can challenge my logic any time.
You can't stop the spread of the virus if you don't know who has it. It's not like any other flu, as I've already noted. It's about 10 times more lethal than the ordinary flu. No, Coronavirus Isn't 'Just Like The Flu'. Here Are The Very Important Differences
you can't stop it without a cure. you got one?
If you read what I wrote, I said you can't stop the SPREAD of the virus if you don't know who has it. If you know for certain that someone has it, you can quarantine them so they can't give it to someone else. Is that simple enough for you?
It doesn't matter unless someone is sick. Testing is outrageously idiotic. According to the prevailing idiocy a test is supposed to mean what? It can only mean you don't have it at the moment you got the test. In an hour you could get it. You never know for certain who has it if you consider healthy people sick and quarantine them.

A corona virus test is completely unnecessary for anyone. Especially for those who are not sick. Trump is not sick.
i think they think the test is a cure. it's all I can come up with. one either feels good or not. like any other flu. feel bad, stay home, feel good go out. They can challenge my logic any time.
From the way these dumbocrats talk they do think that testing is some kind of cure. They think that the words tests positive means they are sick. When someone tests positive for TB nothing is done. Come back with a symptom.

If someone is scared of the words tests positive they should see what lives on their bodies under a microscope.

What happens after testing positive? Leper's Island or what?

PS:
"Coronavirus" 2020:

"Total cases: 1,629"

"41 deaths"
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) in the U.S.

"Influenza" 2019:

"4.6 million cases"

"2,100 deaths"

"The report estimates that flu has caused at least 4.6 million flu illnesses, 39,000 hospitalizations and 2,100 deaths since the season began in September. That’s 300 more deaths than the previous week."

CDC: Flu Deaths Rise To 2,100 Nationwide In 2019

SMDH!
Dude, read up on exponential growth rates.

This thing is just getting going in the USA. Trump bought us a lot of valuable time, but in two weeks we will ether look like Italy or South Korea, playing this down as just a m ild flu makes it more likely that we look like Italy and will diminish the accomplishment of the Trump administration and how it fought this thing.
based on what?

You can't stop the spread of the virus if you don't know who has it. It's not like any other flu, as I've already noted. It's about 10 times more lethal than the ordinary flu. No, Coronavirus Isn't 'Just Like The Flu'. Here Are The Very Important Differences
If you read what I wrote, I said you can't stop the SPREAD of the virus if you don't know who has it. If you know for certain that someone has it, you can quarantine them so they can't give it to someone else. Is that simple enough for you?
so how do you stop it because you do know? you have no idea how many people that person came in contact. you've got brains melting out your ears.

It doesn't matter unless someone is sick. Testing is outrageously idiotic. According to the prevailing idiocy a test is supposed to mean what? It can only mean you don't have it at the moment you got the test. In an hour you could get it. You never know for certain who has it if you consider healthy people sick and quarantine them.
exactly. exactly, exactly. did I say exactly. again, the left morons have no idea what they're talking about as usual. they think they can do fking anything. control weather, control people's minds and now find sick people, amazing talents of the left. LOL hahahahahahahaha

Democrats kept president Woodrow Wilson in hiding when he had a massive stroke during the Flu epidemic of 1918-19. You almost gotta laugh if it wasn't so serious that they wheeled the president out, wiped his drooling face and posed him for photo ops and pretended that he was fine. A couple of decades later democrats lied again to the American people. Before they ran the virtual corpse for his forth term they removed the sitting V.P. from the ticket while he was on vacation and ran a guy they could push around because they knew FDR would not live out his term. Sure enough he was dead within four months of his inauguration. Today the angry ignorant incoherent left claims a republican President shows a lack of leadership because they think he didn't get tested for the "corona-virus". What is it with these people?
I think you got some of your words mixed up. It should read "the angry ignorant incoherent republican President shows a lack of leadership"

If Trump understood his role as a moral leader, he would be tested for the coronavirus -- modeling appropriate behavior for the public. But of course he won't, because he doesn't know what true leadership is. Why it's important Trump hasn't been tested for coronavirus - CNNPolitics

Umm, last I checked he's the leader of the United States of America. Is there something you don't understand about that?

I'm here to help, I can clarify many things for you. At least to the ability of your comprehension.
If Trump is the leader of the United States, when is he going to start acting like it?

Democrats kept president Woodrow Wilson in hiding when he had a massive stroke during the Flu epidemic of 1918-19. You almost gotta laugh if it wasn't so serious that they wheeled the president out, wiped his drooling face and posed him for photo ops and pretended that he was fine. A couple of decades later democrats lied again to the American people. Before they ran the virtual corpse for his forth term they removed the sitting V.P. from the ticket while he was on vacation and ran a guy they could push around because they knew FDR would not live out his term. Sure enough he was dead within four months of his inauguration. Today the angry ignorant incoherent left claims a republican President shows a lack of leadership because they think he didn't get tested for the "corona-virus". What is it with these people?
I think you got some of your words mixed up. It should read "the angry ignorant incoherent republican President shows a lack of leadership"
Says the guy that thought obammy was a leader! Hahaha hahaha

It's ten times more lethal. Except the majority of people that do get it have very mild symptoms and recover quickly.
Right, most people have mild symptoms. It's basic math. You had that in school, didn't you? The regular flu has a death rate of 0.1 percent. If 2 percent of coronavirus-infected people die, that means 98 percent recover. 2 percent is MORE than ten times 0.1 percent. Currently, there are 327,000,000 people in the U.S. Let's say just HALF that number gets infected; that could mean as many as 3 million dead Americans. If only 10 percent of Americans get infected, that could still mean a death toll in the hundreds of thousands.

If Trump understood his role as a moral leader, he would be tested for the coronavirus -- modeling appropriate behavior for the public. But of course he won't, because he doesn't know what true leadership is. Why it's important Trump hasn't been tested for coronavirus - CNNPolitics

Umm, last I checked he's the leader of the United States of America. Is there something you don't understand about that?

I'm here to help, I can clarify many things for you. At least to the ability of your comprehension.
If Trump is the leader of the United States, when is he going to start acting like it?
When you act like an american

Good leaders do not play the blame game and focus on ways to correct problems

Bad leaders place the blame on someone else and then seek ways to change the subject usually to the tune of look what I did

It's ten times more lethal. Except the majority of people that do get it have very mild symptoms and recover quickly.
Right, most people have mild symptoms. It's basic math. You had that in school, didn't you? The regular flu has a death rate of 0.1 percent. If 2 percent of coronavirus-infected people die, that means 98 percent recover. 2 percent is MORE than ten times 0.1 percent. Currently, there are 327,000,000 people in the U.S. Let's say just HALF that number gets infected; that could mean as many as 3 million dead Americans. If only 10 percent of Americans get infected, that could still mean a death toll in the hundreds of thousands.
But there’s this

Cruise ship outbreak helps pin down how deadly the new coronavirus is

.5%. hmmmm that’s not 3%.

I guess your to stupid to know that if you dont have symptoms the test is useless

I do wonder if youve been tested for TDS cause your symptoms are plenty

I don't know if someone who doesn't know the difference between you're and your, to and too and how too properly use them in a sentence should be calling someone else stupid.

The guidelines for a person to be able to take a test for the virus are very strict. No one can just go in and get a test without symptoms or exposure.

Yes it will be very useful to get that test if a person has been exposed to it. The person can then be isolated to prevent that person from spreading it.

A person can have that virus and not have any symptoms yet.

The incubation period is 2 weeks so a person can be walking around spreading it without knowing it.

If Trump understood his role as a moral leader, he would be tested for the coronavirus --

Why?
As an example for others to follow. I thought that was obvious.
:cuckoo:

Trump unnecessarily getting tested would set a horrible example. Why the hell would you want people to follow a bad example?

TDS makes people fucking stupid.

It is necessary.

He was exposed to a person who has it.

The mayor of Miami was exposed to that same person and now tests positive for the virus.

He's in quarantine.

You really should rethink who is stupid in this situation.

Last edited:

I guess your to stupid to know that if you dont have symptoms the test is useless

I do wonder if youve been tested for TDS cause your symptoms are plenty

I don't know if someone who doesn't know the difference between you're and your, to and too and how too properly use them in a sentence should be calling someone else stupid.

The guidelines for a person to be able to take a test for the virus are very strict. No one can just go in and get a test without symptoms or exposure.

Yes it will be very useful to get that test if a person has been exposed to it. The person can then be isolated to prevent that person from spreading it.

A person can have that virus and not have any symptoms yet.

The incubation period is 2 weeks so a person can be walking around spreading it without knowing it.
so you agree with me and still wanted to play grammar police???

If Trump understood his role as a moral leader, he would be tested for the coronavirus --

Why?
As an example for others to follow. I thought that was obvious.
:cuckoo:

Trump unnecessarily getting tested would set a horrible example. Why the hell would you want people to follow a bad example?

TDS makes people fucking stupid.

It is necessary.

He was exposed to a person who has it.

The mayor of Miami was exposed to that same person and now tests positive for the virus.

He's in quarantine.

You really should rethink who is stupid in this situation.
What person?

Typically, it appears you are the one who is confused.

CORONAVIRUS
Published February 1, 2020
China slams Trump's coronavirus travel limits: 'Not a gesture of goodwill'
By Joe McDonald, Sam McNeil | Associated Press
[...]
On Friday, the United States declared a public health emergency and President Donald Trump signed an order barring entry to foreign nationals, other than immediate family of American citizens and permanent residents, who visited China within the last 14 days, which scientists say is the virus’s longest incubation period.

'Unfriendly comments'
China criticized the U.S. controls, which it said contradicted the WHO’s appeal to avoid travel bans, and “unfriendly comments” that Beijing was failing to cooperate.

“Just as the WHO recommended against travel restrictions, the U.S. rushed to go in the opposite way. Certainly not a gesture of goodwill,” said foreign ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying.

WHO Secretary-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said in Geneva that despite the emergency declaration, there is “no reason for measures that unnecessarily interfere with international travel and trade.”
[...]
China slams Trump's coronavirus travel limits: 'Not a gesture of goodwill'

79A69752-C676-4DF8-9A66-0ED68FBEC6C1.jpeg

Forum List

Back