Trump is incapable of telling the truth about the election

And then when confronted with the fact that GHW Bush got more electoral votes, so Trump's weasel-out was another fuck up,

then Trump tries to blame someone else for giving him bad information.

The translation of that: Trump is too stupid and/or lazy to do 2 minutes research on his own.

Classic projection. Trump wins in a historic electoral landslide and the Dems are still having tantrums because they cannot accept the result.

Ronald Reagan and Richard Nixon had historical landslides and Trump Electoral College was a ass kicking it was not historical at all!

Added:

We're you trying to write hysterical because of Clinton voter hysterical rants against Trump!?!
Laney's post is so disturbing in its full-on assault of the English language that I wonder about the identity of the mongrel country from which he fled.

And yet Donald John Trump was not historical. I guess from the inbred family you are from you were never taught about Reagan, Nixon or Bush seeing they won more electoral votes and Reagan and Nixon won the popular vote!

Hell Obama won more electoral votes than your bitch boy and ran against better candidates in 2008 and 2012!

So now tell everyone what was historical about Trump victory?

You fucking retard!

A liar qualifies truth as lies, and lies as truth.

Such is the state of Liberalism in America.

Has anyone ever met a liberal who was not an habitual and pathological liar?

Classic projection. Trump wins in a historic electoral landslide and the Dems are still having tantrums because they cannot accept the result.

Ronald Reagan and Richard Nixon had historical landslides and Trump Electoral College was a ass kicking it was not historical at all!

Added:

We're you trying to write hysterical because of Clinton voter hysterical rants against Trump!?!
Laney's post is so disturbing in its full-on assault of the English language that I wonder about the identity of the mongrel country from which he fled.

And yet Donald John Trump was not historical. I guess from the inbred family you are from you were never taught about Reagan, Nixon or Bush seeing they won more electoral votes and Reagan and Nixon won the popular vote!

He'll Obama won more electoral votes than your birch boy and ran against better candidates in 2008 and 2012!

So now tell everyone what was historical about Trump victory?

You fucking retard!
Shhhhhhh!!! Calm down, honey. You will get accustomed to living in a Great and prosperous country against, sweetie. When you do you will see that "Mr. Trump-Man is not such a big, ole meanie after all!

NY Carbineer's comments deserve to be in a textbook for Psych 101 classes.

Is that what passes for an intelligent comment inside your bunker?
Relax...your Hillary won the polls....:lol:

We don't have to lie about what Hillary did in the election. You people in the Trump cult are so programmed you're incapable of telling the truth.
No, she just had to cheat to win against an old man.

And the second funniest thing about this is, as demented as these Trump lies, one has to admit they are at least slightly less demented than his past claims about winning the popular vote.

In an amusing way, this mental patient is making progress!

NY Carbineer's comments deserve to be in a textbook for Psych 101 classes.

Is that what passes for an intelligent comment inside your bunker?
Relax...your Hillary won the polls....:lol:

We don't have to lie about what Hillary did in the election. You people in the Trump cult are so programmed you're incapable of telling the truth.
No, she just had to cheat to win against an old man.

If that's true then it just proves that the country is much more liberal than even the establishment Democrats realized.

House - Republicans control
Senate- Republicans control
Executive - Republican control

That is an electoral MANDATE.

Please Fuck off to Cuba or Venezuela..

The truth that Trump won with a mandate?

I don't think getting 46.1% of the total vote or getting an Electoral College vote total that ranks 46th out of 58, is what intelligent people would call, a "mandate."

Man Owebo, you are living in an alternative reality, driven by alternative facts. :dunno:
Trump only got the projected 163 electoral college votes, right? :lol:

The truth that Trump won with a mandate?

I don't think getting 46.1% of the total vote or getting an Electoral College vote total that ranks 46th out of 58, is what intelligent people would call, a "mandate."

Man Owebo, you are living in an alternative reality, driven by alternative facts. :dunno:
Trump only got the projected 163 electoral college votes, right? :lol:

Well, that made a lot of sense! NOT!!!! :bang3:

Forum List

Back