Trump is incapable of telling the truth about the election

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
Not to mention the fact of how weird it is he's still talking about it:

Trump touts false claim about election victory

"We got 306, because people came out and voted like they’ve never seen before, so that’s the way it goes. It was the biggest Electoral College win since Ronald Reagan.”

The president earned 306 electoral votes, but technically received only 304 after two electors defected. Three hundred and six is fewer than the electoral votes earned by the winners in 2012 (332), 2008 (365), 1996 (379), 1992 (370) and 1988 (426). NBC News reporter Peter Alexander brought this fact up to the president."

For fuck's sake, Groper, shut up.

Classic projection. Trump wins in a historic electoral landslide and the Dems are still having tantrums because they cannot accept the result.

Classic projection. Trump wins in a historic electoral landslide and the Dems are still having tantrums because they cannot accept the result.

You're worse than Trump. What was 'historic' about Trump's win?

Perhaps a better question is, do you have any clue whatsoever as to how the word 'historic' is supposed to be applied?

Ronald Reagan and Richard Nixon had historical landslides and Trump Electoral College was a ass kicking it was not historical at all!

Added:

We're you trying to write hysterical because of Clinton voter hysterical rants against Trump!?!

You're worse than Trump. What was 'historic' about Trump's win?

Perhaps a better question is, do you have any clue whatsoever as to how the word 'historic' is supposed to be applied?

Or mandate .

I mean, he straight up lied about his electoral vote and got called on it. Then he backpedals and says he 'just received this information'. These aren't #altfacts, I just saw him do this on live TV. What a narcissistic joke some folks elected POTUS.

Yep, Trump lied, again.
Weird how your ass suddenly has standards.

The funnier part of it is Trump then tries to weasel out of it by claiming he was only talking about GOP wins,

and he STILL fucks it up because GHW Bush won more electoral votes.

I mean, he straight up lied about his electoral vote and got called on it. Then he backpedals and says he 'just received this information'. These aren't #altfacts, I just saw him do this on live TV. What a narcissistic joke some folks elected POTUS.
Obama is gone.....

Yes, and apparently you have no point.
What a pointless post....

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Forum List

Back