Trump is going to veto the omnibus...

I hope he vetoes every single piece of shit bill that treasonous repubs let get to his desk. We elected those fucktards to destroy planned parenthood and daca. Well they're exposed now. Vote them out.
You are going to has a sad when Trump grants immunity to the Dreamers, aren't you.

Poor thing.

He can give immunity to them..if he shuts down funding to Planned Parenthood and gets funding for the wall.
Trump can do all that without giving them immunity.

But he's going to give them immunity anyway. He always was. I told you this when he was elected.

We'll see what happens if Trump goes through with his threat of not signing the approved omnibus spending bill sent to him today! He has until midnight to change his "mind" yet again! It will be an extended "shut down" since Congress has left town! This won't get fixed overnight if this moron actually goes thru with it! What a nerve blaming the Dems since "they have no language" in the bill addressing the DACA issue! When will someone inform him Dems have no real power? He should blame McConnell and Ryan for something like that! Shhheeesshhh! :102: :47: :aargh:
shut the fking government down. SHUT IT DOWN

Are you saying stopping all ATC activities, standing down the military and the border patrol?

Do you want to shut it all down or just a little bit of it?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The man is brilliant.
And if he doesn't veto it, does that make him an idiot? No, of course not. He would still be a genius in your eyes.
His strategy is brilliant because you retards can't seem to figure it out, no matter how many times he pwns you.
As I stated, in your eyes he is brilliant no matter what he does. He is your god.

Seriously, can he do anything wrong as far as you are concerned?

The man is brilliant.
And if he doesn't veto it, does that make him an idiot? No, of course not. He would still be a genius in your eyes.
His strategy is brilliant because you retards can't seem to figure it out, no matter how many times he pwns you.
As I stated, in your eyes he is brilliant no matter what he does. He is your god.

As long as he makes leftist pigs shit themselves, I will continue to sing his praises.
That's what we hired him to do, after all.

I hope he vetoes every single piece of shit bill that treasonous repubs let get to his desk. We elected those fucktards to destroy planned parenthood and daca. Well they're exposed now. Vote them out.

You know, Trump is saying he is going to veto because the bill does not help DACA folks, not because it does

your point is what?

We'll see what happens if Trump goes through with his threat of not signing the approved omnibus spending bill sent to him today! He has until midnight to change his "mind" yet again! It will be an extended "shut down" since Congress has left town! This won't get fixed overnight if this moron actually goes thru with it! What a nerve blaming the Dems since "they have no language" in the bill addressing the DACA issue! When will someone inform him Dems have no real power? He should blame McConnell and Ryan for something like that! Shhheeesshhh! :102: :47: :aargh:

Are you saying stopping all ATC activities, standing down the military and the border patrol?

Do you want to shut it all down or just a little bit of it?

yeah, they don't have money for it all. so support only that that you have money for. I do at my house.

The man is brilliant.

he is brilliant because he just is. he beat how many politicians and the hitlery? name them come on you wish to speak up then do.

You know, Trump is saying he is going to veto because the bill does not help DACA folks, not because it does

your point is what?

That you Trump zealots are a bunch of frauds that have no values or strength of conviction

your point is what?

That you Trump zealots are a bunch of frauds that have no values or strength of conviction

post up something to debate. no one needs to read opinions, they're like assholes.

The man is brilliant.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
I am considering a VETO of the Omnibus Spending Bill based on the fact that the 800,000 plus DACA recipients have been totally abandoned by the Democrats (not even mentioned in Bill) and the BORDER WALL, which is desperately needed for our National Defense, is not fully funded.

5:55 AM - 23 Mar 2018

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

there is nothing "brilliant" about the orange sociopath..... except to uneducated, uninformed trumptards.
He runs circles around Obummer.

The man is brilliant.

I am considering a VETO of the Omnibus Spending Bill based on the fact that the 800,000 plus DACA recipients have been totally abandoned by the Democrats (not even mentioned in Bill) and the BORDER WALL, which is desperately needed for our National Defense, is not fully funded.

there is nothing "brilliant" about the orange sociopath..... except to uneducated, uninformed trumptards.
he's lapped him many times

The man is brilliant.

As long as he makes leftist pigs shit themselves, I will continue to sing his praises.
You're a class act just like your messiah.

The man is brilliant.

he is brilliant because he just is. he beat how many politicians and the hitlery? name them come on you wish to speak up then do.
LOL. You're a bootlicking idiot.

The man is brilliant.

he's lapped him many times

Post something to debate...remember opinions are like assholes

The man is brilliant.

You're a class act just like your messiah.
I agree.

/——/ The Gubmint shuts down during blizzards, every weekend and every Federal holiday. Libtards don’t blink an eye.

Forum List

Back