Trump is going to veto the omnibus...

he hasn't even been in office 2 years yet. It takes time to correct the mess that took decades to create, especially when he has both parties, the deep state, and the media trying to stop him. But, he has the people and ultimately the people will prevail.
Stop. Just stop. This was bad. There is no good side to what he did. This should have been vetoed. End of story. He said he would. Then he went back on what he said. He now needs to feel the displeasure of those of us who voted for him. What he doesnt need is more cheerleading when he makes mistakes. This isnt 4d chess. This was him losing balls.
I dont think this will be the end of him but he needs to know that more establishment bs like this will make him a one term president. We are not democrats so we should act or spend like them.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Getting tired of all the "winning" yet? Trump folded for Congress like a cheap suit.

Problem for him is that now, maybe Congress will think that they can bend him to their will.

Kind of already did. That was the biggest thing many critics said about him and that is his positions evolve allot. Still, trump ain’t down till he is down. We shall see how it go’s but I ain’t optimistic.

actually he outsmarted them. He is going to use some of the military money to build the wall. TRUMP WINS AGAIN!!!
So misappropriation of funds sound good to you? Are you now a Democrat?

It isn't misappropriation of funds. It's perfectly legal. He tricked them, they got what they said they wanted..and he's going to get what we want.

Quit whining, we're getting the wall.

Trump promised to put the nationel debt to bed in 8 years, stop illegal immegration, kill Obamacare and build a wall. He diddnt. What do we get to explain? Talking points and “if we had line item veto” same shit diffrent president. And after the fantastic bone job Trump got from his party, he runs out and blames democrats? He could have vetoed, he was scared of the political consiquences so he signed the thing. He did exactly the opposite of what he was elected to do. Does it end him politically ? Dont know, but it’s highly likely he was clipped as soon as pen hit paper.

he hasn't even been in office 2 years yet. It takes time to correct the mess that took decades to create, especially when he has both parties, the deep state, and the media trying to stop him. But, he has the people and ultimately the people will prevail.
Stop. Just stop. This was bad. There is no good side to what he did. This should have been vetoed. End of story. He said he would. Then he went back on what he said. He now needs to feel the displeasure of those of us who voted for him. What he doesnt need is more cheerleading when he makes mistakes. This isnt 4d chess. This was him losing balls.
I dont think this will be the end of him but he needs to know that more establishment bs like this will make him a one term president. We are not democrats so we should act or spend like them.

Getting tired of all the "winning" yet? Trump folded for Congress like a cheap suit.

Problem for him is that now, maybe Congress will think that they can bend him to their will.

Kind of already did. That was the biggest thing many critics said about him and that is his positions evolve allot. Still, trump ain’t down till he is down. We shall see how it go’s but I ain’t optimistic.

actually he outsmarted them. He is going to use some of the military money to build the wall. TRUMP WINS AGAIN!!!
Yup!

The wall is going to be built by the military, which means that during the period of time it's being built, our border is going to be pretty fucking secure.

Bwahaha democrats are morons. And all the rinos were exposed for what they are.

It isn't misappropriation of funds. It's perfectly legal. He tricked them, they got what they said they wanted..and he's going to get what we want.

If this was obama you would be rightly pissed yet being lied to by Trump and it is thank you can i have another? Not me no thanks. I dont delve in cult of personality.

Yup!

The wall is going to be built by the military, which means that during the period of time it's being built, our border is going to be pretty fucking secure.

The only moron is the OP of this thread who wrongly believed Trump would veto the legislation.

Yup!

The only moron is the OP of this thread who wrongly believed Trump would veto the legislation.

sigh. There is and never was a plan to veto. Most likely trump had to sign this as part of some deal.

"Lar Jass 5ptsFeatured
12 hours ago

I think we should all bow our heads in prayer and admit that we all are truly blessed to have such an optimistic president who is capable of finding a silver lining to the darkest cloud. I mean, just look at his magnificent accomplishments: Lowest approval rating of any 1st president in the history of the republic; four members of his campaign team indicted (and more to come); only one significant piece of legislation signed into law (a bill with a 25% approval rating); a president who has spent 1/3 of his time in office at his golf resorts; 16 women accusing him of sexual assault; and the laughing-stock of the world. What wondrous things are we in for next? "

Omnibus!

I don't think that is what is going on, but rant away if it makes you feel good.

"Lar Jass 5ptsFeatured
12 hours ago

I think we should all bow our heads in prayer and admit that we all are truly blessed to have such an optimistic president who is capable of finding a silver lining to the darkest cloud. I mean, just look at his magnificent accomplishments: Lowest approval rating of any 1st president in the history of the republic; four members of his campaign team indicted (and more to come); only one significant piece of legislation signed into law (a bill with a 25% approval rating); a president who has spent 1/3 of his time in office at his golf resorts; 16 women accusing him of sexual assault; and the laughing-stock of the world. What wondrous things are we in for next? "

Omnibus!

nice rant, but with all his flaws he is 1000% better than crooked Hillary would have been. that's all that matters.

:lol::lol::lol:

Now, I understand that you likely don't understand how appropriations work. You have an excuse - you're exceedingly stupid and driven entirely by hatred rather than rational thought.

But Trump, on the other hand, is President of the United States. He has no excuse.

Now, I understand that you likely don't understand how appropriations work. You have an excuse - you're exceedingly stupid and driven entirely by hatred rather than rational thought.

But Trump, on the other hand, is President of the United States. He has no excuse.
Yeah, quit lying, liar.

The omnibus was passed.
The military got it's funding.
Now he will declare an emergency on the border and send the military there to build the wall.

Yeah, quit lying, liar.

The omnibus was passed.
Now he will declare an emergency on the border and send the military there to build the wall.

no, it won't, allie

don't go fuller retard

Yeah, quit lying, liar.

The omnibus was passed.

:lol:

No, he won't. Because he can't.

Yeah, quit lying, liar.

The omnibus was passed.

That's not how funding works, and that is not how the military is supposed to be used.

Forum List

Back