Trump is going to lose because he lives in a fantas.y world the great majority reject

The President reminds me of Henry VIII, who in little more than 14 years had six wives, killed two of them, another did die in childbirth, and another did die abandoned in exile. Henry created and lived in a fantasy world, in which he was so strong, he could make it reality.

The prospect that Bob Woodward raised in his interview with Cooper Anderson is that Trump has lived so long in a fantasy world of his own making -- where he is always, the best, the strongest, the hero -- that he lacks the ability to differentiate between that world and the world in which the rest of us are living in.

The difference for us, thank God, is that Trump can't kill those who disagree with him, unlike Henry, who did just that.

We the People are going to politically kill this presidency and end his fantasy.
Henry VIII was an absolute monarch from the 16th century and absolutely no comparison can be made between him and President Trump in the 21st century. None whatsoever.
I just made one, a comparison you don't like, which has nothing to do with its reality.

Trump lives in his own make believe world that is going to crash down on him on election day.
Yes Sure, he's world : Make America Great Again, that is so bad :rolleyes:
TRump is not the one to do it, just the opposite.
Wrong, The Amercain don't agree with you.

1600471361427.png

The President reminds me of Henry VIII, who in little more than 14 years had six wives, killed two of them, another did die in childbirth, and another did die abandoned in exile. Henry created and lived in a fantasy world, in which he was so strong, he could make it reality.

The prospect that Bob Woodward raised in his interview with Cooper Anderson is that Trump has lived so long in a fantasy world of his own making -- where he is always, the best, the strongest, the hero -- that he lacks the ability to differentiate between that world and the world in which the rest of us are living in.

The difference for us, thank God, is that Trump can't kill those who disagree with him, unlike Henry, who did just that.

We the People are going to politically kill this presidency and end his fantasy.

Trump is going to lose -- AGAIN! because he lives in a fantasy world the great majority reject

There, fixed it for ya

If it helps any, Jakey, I have always seen you as the board's Anne of Cleves.

Of course, your title is on par with your mentality. Fucked up

She survived, was gifted a fortune by Henry, and often played cards with him after the divorce.

Yeah, I am a survivor.

Anne of Cleves | Biography & Facts | Britannica
www.britannica.com › ... › World Leaders › Kings

Anne of Cleves, (born September 22, 1515—died July 16, 1557, London, England), fourth wife of King Henry VIII of England. ... Henry married Anne because he believed that he needed to form a political alliance with her brother, William, duke of Cleves, who was a leader of the Protestants of western Germany.
Date of death‎: ‎July 16, 1557
Date of birth‎: ‎September 22, 1515
Country of nationality‎: ‎England

She survived, was gifted a fortune by Henry, and often played cards with him after the divorce.

Yeah, I am a survivor.

Anne of Cleves | Biography & Facts | Britannica
www.britannica.com › ... › World Leaders › Kings

Anne of Cleves, (born September 22, 1515—died July 16, 1557, London, England), fourth wife of King Henry VIII of England. ... Henry married Anne because he believed that he needed to form a political alliance with her brother, William, duke of Cleves, who was a leader of the Protestants of western Germany.
Date of death‎: ‎July 16, 1557
Date of birth‎: ‎September 22, 1515
Country of nationality‎: ‎England
Not to mention that she was so homely that he couldn't get it up for her.

It's clear that you were not released but rather escaped from the Psych Ward

Did you know him personally.......WOW........you are one old fart rightwinger.

Forum List

Back