Trump is going to lose because he lives in a fantas.y world the great majority reject

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
The President reminds me of Henry VIII, who in little more than 14 years had six wives, killed two of them, another did die in childbirth, and another did die abandoned in exile. Henry created and lived in a fantasy world, in which he was so strong, he could make it reality.

The prospect that Bob Woodward raised in his interview with Cooper Anderson is that Trump has lived so long in a fantasy world of his own making -- where he is always, the best, the strongest, the hero -- that he lacks the ability to differentiate between that world and the world in which the rest of us are living in.

The difference for us, thank God, is that Trump can't kill those who disagree with him, unlike Henry, who did just that.

We the People are going to politically kill this presidency and end his fantasy.

Last edited:
The President reminds me of Henry VIII, who in little more than 14 years had six wives, killed two of them, another did die in childbirth, and another did die abandoned in exile. Henry created and lived in a fantasy world, in which he was so strong, he could make it reality.

The prospect that Bob Woodward raised in his interview with Cooper Anderson is that Trump has lived so long in a fantasy world of his own making -- where he is always, the best, the strongest, the hero -- that he lacks the ability to differentiate between that world and the world in which the rest of us are living in.

The difference for us, thank God, is that Trump can't kill those who disagree with him, unlike Henry, who did just that.

We the People are going to politically kill this presidency and end his fantasy.
4f86xp.jpg

1600295230551.png

Yeah we've never had a president past or present that has had people killed..... It's much easier to have them commit suicide..... For wearing a ribbon they didn't deserve or even inside prison cells.

*****SMILE*****

:)

so then we get to live in bidens fantasy world.....lucky we the people....

Henry VIII was an absolute monarch from the 16th century and absolutely no comparison can be made between him and President Trump in the 21st century. None whatsoever.

Henry VIII was an absolute monarch from the 16th century and absolutely no comparison can be made between him and President Trump in the 21st century. None whatsoever.
Cut Fakey some slack. He's trying to convince himself, not us.

Intellectual discussions have become almost impossible on USMB. Thanks anyways.

• Banned

I just made one, a comparison you don't like, which has nothing to do with its reality.

Trump lives in his own make believe world that is going to crash down on him on election day.

Who’s going to beat him?

Thank you. The weirdies on the far right don't count. They just don't matter anymore

I just made one, a comparison you don't like, which has nothing to do with its reality.

Trump lives in his own make believe world that is going to crash down on him on election day.
and then we get to live in bidens make believe world.....make believe is make believe....

Thank you. The weirdies on the far right don't count. They just don't matter anymore
you can say the same about the weirdies on the far left.....

Most of the country has prospered under him
Sorry you’re to much a dolt to succeed with anyone

Again? Look like I said get some professional help. The kind of help no one can give you here. Try the Obama Genocide Prevision Hot Line, I hear it's branching out and the price is right.

Again? Look like I said get some professional help. The kind of help no one can give you here. Try the Obama Genocide Prevision Hot Line, I hear it's branching out and the price is right.
Straight trolling with nothing on the OP. If you are hooked on Trump's fantasies, then yours is going down in defeat with his.

And you remind me of someone to stupid to ever realize you will never be ignorant. I know you are probably enjoying your self pretending Crazy Joe will win. But on election day that bubble flouting there in the tub in front of you is going to burst. Then you will be in shit and it won't be a fantasy.

Your bubble, notbadbob but badboob, will explode with Biden's victory on election day. Yeah, Trump is going to lose badly.

Yes Sure, he's world : Make America Great Again, that is so bad :rolleyes:

Yes Sure, he's world : Make America Great Again, that is so bad :rolleyes:
TRump is not the one to do it, just the opposite.

Forum List

Back