Trump is going to be a horrible president and it's certain because of the following facts:

[
He's officially now a politician just like Obama and Hillary. He's also going to be your President in January for up to 4 years.

He will be POTUS...I reject him and will work in whatever small ways I have to obstruct him and oppose him as bitterly as Obama was opposed
God Bless America! Happy that you understand and respect those who opposed Obama even though you don't agree with them.

[
He's officially now a politician just like Obama and Hillary. He's also going to be your President in January for up to 4 years.

He will be POTUS...I reject him and will work in whatever small ways I have to obstruct him and oppose him as bitterly as Obama was opposed

Oh yeah? Watcha gonna do? Post memes on USMB? :p

1) He has the emotional maturity of a 14 year old girl.

2) His impending court cases.

3) He knows nothing about public policy or business. There's plenty of evidence for that.

4) His vocabulary and speech sophistication is no better than a 6th grader's.

5) He has an unhealthy relationship with Putin.

6) He wins World's Ugliest National Leader
You want to blow him.

[

what you gonna do cheer lead the Donald ..no matter what

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump :p
We can't let this happen. We should march on Washington and stop this travesty. Our nation is totally divided!

11:29 PM - 6 Nov 2012

[

God Bless America! Happy that you understand and respect those who opposed Obama even though you don't agree with them.
I have zero respect for the GOP ...less than Zero... I want to make clear my total and absolute rejection of the Conservatives ...

I have zero respect for the GOP ...less than Zero... I want to make clear my total and absolute rejection of the Conservatives ... /QUOTE]
here is why

federal appeals court decisively struck down North Carolina’s voter identification law on Friday, saying its provisions deliberately “target African-Americans with almost surgical precision” in an effort to depress black turnout at the polls.[

[

what you gonna do cheer lead the Donald ..no matter what

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump :p
We can't let this happen. We should march on Washington and stop this travesty. Our nation is totally divided!

11:29 PM - 6 Nov 2012

I'm giving him a chance (an outsider) to see what he can do. Maybe an arrogant SOB is just what America needs right now.

I'm giving him a chance (an outsider) to see what he can do. Maybe an arrogant SOB is just what America needs right now.

Trump is an outsider ...seriously ? why is he hiring insiders ?:eek-52:
e5f8e5a978bc1b4138b400542483babf.jpg

Trump won because the dems did not come and look at what was going on here in red states. he won, bummer, credit where credits due. is he what more people think, a great con artist? we will find out. the thought that he is an outsider where could that have come from? he is part of the New York elite, never had to worry about money. has no clue about how government works. will do the social whirl, and the vice president, the same old political insiders, lobbyist, and wall street rip offs will run the country. see the new boss same as the old boss. wish that this was not true. that some magic would happen, and maybe it will, but he has in just days backed away from what he said would be done

Trump won because the dems did not come and look at what was going on here in red states. he won, bummer, credit where credits due. is he what more people think, a great con artist? we will find out. the thought that he is an outsider where could that have come from? he is part of the New York elite, never had to worry about money. has no clue about how government works. will do the social whirl, and the vice president, the same old political insiders, lobbyist, and wall street rip offs will run the country. see the new boss same as the old boss. wish that this was not true. that some magic would happen, and maybe it will, but he has in just days backed away from what he said would be done
You would think that is obvious but no ....

3) He knows nothing about public policy or business. There's plenty of evidence for that.

I think Trump will become Ryan's and McConnell's puppet, which will be a sad scenario for the country,

but a fun spectacle of seeing the hardcore Trumptards have to swallow it.

Aren't you the guy who guaranteed he'd never win a single primary?
Nope wasn't me, but I don't think anyone could have predicted Americans really are this retarded.

I said he would win the whole thing the day after he announced. Why? Because when Trump mentioned Mexico is sending us rapists, and the ladies in the media all went into the usual hysterics, gasping in horror and shrieking and fanning themselves, TRUMP DID NOT APOLOGIZE. HE DOUBLED DOWN. I told my mom: he keeps that up he'll take the whole thing.
Well republicans are stupid, emotional voters. They ignore basic facts. Here's three:

1) Obama has deported more immigrants than any other president

2) Net immigration from Mexico is at zero: more Mexicans are leaving the US than entering

3) Crime among illegal immigrants is statistically low. Why? Because obviously they are at greater risk of being deported

All three of those claims are patent lies.
No you just pretend they are so you'll feel less stupid.

Wrong. I've posted the evidence that proves they are lies.

I think Trump will become Ryan's and McConnell's puppet, which will be a sad scenario for the country,

but a fun spectacle of seeing the hardcore Trumptards have to swallow it.

You're confused on who has the backbone among that group. Ryan and Connelly belong to the phylum Coelenterata.

Forum List

Back