Trump is going to be a horrible president and it's certain because of the following facts:

1) He has the emotional maturity of a 14 year old girl.

2) His impending court cases.

3) He knows nothing about public policy or business. There's plenty of evidence for that.

4) His vocabulary and speech sophistication is no better than a 6th grader's.

5) He has an unhealthy relationship with Putin.

6) He wins World's Ugliest National Leader
Billy, that's a really well articulated opinion. Given your beliefs, how do you explain that he is the President Elect?

Z-I-N-N-N-G !!!!!

Anyway, it's been real but some of us have jobs and have to get ready to go to them. :D
well you do have a "con job" going for you in the WH good luck :badgrin:

Here. Have some crayons and Play Dough to help you feel better. :lol:

CYAfbKbzH7mjbag6WsvreXpjAI5HIFK6JJRly6KAh3QAKX_C6FXkDH2u54MYCmwhrsT0gsq3Vs76JJG5SAX7hcZif5E=w426-h240-n

Anyway, it's been real but some of us have jobs and have to get ready to go to them. :D

CYAfbKbzH7mjbag6WsvreXpjAI5HIFK6JJRly6KAh3QAKX_C6FXkDH2u54MYCmwhrsT0gsq3Vs76JJG5SAX7hcZif5E=w426-h240-n
THis is good....Drumpf is big onto Play-doh.

Awww? You need some too? :lol:

Why would I? But you seem to have plenty for yourself. Your lunch of choice?

THis is good....Drumpf is big onto Play-doh.

Awww? You need some too? :lol:

Why would I? But you seem to have plenty for yourself. Your lunch of choice?

That was pretty stupid. Lol. Seriously, supposedly playing with crayons and play doh will help you get through this terrible time in your life. :D

Those crayons look pretty pointed, Chris. He might hurt himself. You better round them off before giving them to him.

Oh, and make sure to take out the one called "flesh". It is just so racist imperialist big mean poopyheaded, the spittle just flies from my delicate little mouth just thinking about it.

3) He knows nothing about public policy or business. There's plenty of evidence for that.

Billy, that's a really well articulated opinion. Given your beliefs, how do you explain that he is the President Elect?

Z-I-N-N-N-G !!!!!
Actually there's an easy answer for that. Americans are incredibly stupid.

Z-I-N-N-N-G !!!!!
Actually there's an easy answer for that. Americans are incredibly stupid.
Riiiiight, but they would have been intelligent if Hillary had been elected and they must have been really intelligent when they voted for the two previous elections. A simpler explanation is that he is smarter than almost anyone gave him credit for since he took down both parties at one time or another. But since this will disrupt your convenient narrative, you should probably just dismiss it as you already seem to have done.

Forum List

Back