Trump is FAILING on ALL Fronts

WaitingFor2020

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2016
New Orleans

If somebody I hired fucked up this badly in the first two months, I'd fire his sorry ass:

On Obamacare repeal:
Major Hospitals Group: GOP Needs To Hit 'Reset Button' On Repeal Bill
Trump and Ryan fear GOP 'bloodbath' in 2018 if Obamacare repeal fails

On Trump's budget proposal:
Thu Mar 16, 2017 | 9:11pm EDT
Trump's budget cuts to domestic, aid programs draw Republican scorn

On Trump's wire-tapping claim :
Fri Mar 17, 2017 | 9:23am EDT
UK says U.S. claims about spying will not be repeated

Thu Mar 16, 2017 | 8:38pm EDT
Leading Republicans, Democrats reject Trump's Obama wiretap assertion

On Trump's new travel ban :
2 Federal Judges Rule Against Trump’s Latest Travel Ban
By ALEXANDER BURNS MARCH 15, 2017
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/15/us/politics/trump-travel-ban.html?_r=0

HEY DONALD, YOU'RE FIRED!

Last edited:
Half the country considers itself in a state of rebellion. Trump is doing magnificently with the chaos he has to work with.

• Banned
Half the country considers itself in a state of rebellion. Trump is doing magnificently with the chaos he has to work with.

Even someone as stupid as you can see he's created the chaos that I have posted in my thread. Where's those brilliant negotiator skills he likes to brag about, DrunkPussyLover?

• Banned
If Obama had made these same mistakes when he was in office, the Republicans would have already started impeachment proceedings for treason.

Even someone as stupid as you can see he's created the chaos that I have posted in my thread. Where's those brilliant negotiator skills he likes to brag about, DrunkPussyLover?
He can't negotiate with liberals. But then again, no one can. He does quite a lot but you can't see it due to your religious devotion.

He can't negotiate with liberals. But then again, no one can. He does quite a lot but you can't see it due to your religious devotion.

When has he even TRIED to negotiate with liberals?

Donald very clearly believes he's president for only the 20% or so of the country who voted for him. That kind of leadership is bound to fail.

He said he could and would, weezel.

Donald Trump: I will be president for all Americans

Donald very clearly believes he's president for only the 20% or so of the country who voted for him. That kind of leadership is bound to fail.

Donald is used to being the boss and not being questioned. All of his companies are privately held. So he's having a very tough time learning that The Hill is not a "Tower" with his name in big letters over the door.

i felt Obama was president just to those who agreed with him and i felt the same way about Bush...and before Bush,i never felt that way about any President.....thats why i have said many a time,Obama and Bush were piss poor leaders...

Donald is used to being the boss and not being questioned. All of his companies are privately held. So he's having a very tough time learning that The Hill is not a "Tower" with his name in big letters over the door.
i have to agree with this....thats the way it seems anyway....

He said he could and would, weezel.

Donald Trump: I will be president for all Americans
I don't doubt it, Waitingforair. But Trump was not a political animal and didn't know lefties like I do. He's learning now though.

There is no negotiation with those that refuse to negotiate. The democrat goal is not good governance. The goal is to destroy Trump and destroy his presidency. If the country suffers, that's the price we pay.

Monica Crowley explains

Last edited:
You can't break the brainwashing of snowflakes. The indoctrination makes them shut themselves down when confronted with facts contrary to their PC worldview.

The Donald is winning! Expect to see him (and us) winning more and more!

If somebody I hired fucked up this badly in the first two months, I'd fire his sorry ass:

On Obamacare repeal:

On Trump's budget proposal:
Thu Mar 16, 2017 | 9:11pm EDT

On Trump's wire-tapping claim :
Fri Mar 17, 2017 | 9:23am EDT

Thu Mar 16, 2017 | 8:38pm EDT

On Trump's new travel ban :
2 Federal Judges Rule Against Trump’s Latest Travel Ban
By ALEXANDER BURNS MARCH 15, 2017
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/15/us/politics/trump-travel-ban.html?_r=0

HEY DONALD, YOU'RE FIRED!
Seems to me Trump is the only one making any progress. The Dems are the ones fucking everything up.

Forum List

Back