Trump is eyeing the WH & wants a more compliant Senate for when he gets there...Trump will hold rally Saturday in Arizona where he will not endorse

Trump running again will only further divide the country, which the oligarchy will like. The msm would love it too.

The D Party would love it too. Then they won’t have to offer any kind of policies, other than they aren’t Trump. Wins all around except for the American people, who generally always lose but haven’t figured it out yet.
They aren't Trump is the Democrats biggest failure.

Have you been asleep for the past year?

Yep. If Russia invades Ukraine & Trump is in office Putin's boy will do nothing but sit on his fat ass & do nothing.
Trump will take Putin’s side that Russia didn’t really invade. They are just tourists

i do understand that. doesn't mean i won't read them. i read both sides, if you have noticed.

No, what I noticed is that you suffer from schizophrenia. Your posts change radically if you don't take your meds. You make posts that will say, "I hate Trump" in the same thread where you would say , "I love Trump so much I want to have his baby!".

No, what I noticed is that you suffer from schizophrenia. Your posts change radically if you don't take your meds. You make posts that will say, "I hate Trump" in the same thread where you would say , "I love Trump so much I want to have his baby!".
if he builds the wall, i love Trump

if he gives amnesty, i hate Trump...you can't take credit for everything that's good in the Trump administration, and then suddenly say you don't wanna take credit for what folks don't like about the Trump administration

Well from Trump's pov, Russia in the Ukraine or even Poland doesn't affect America's interests
If Don thinks that, he’d be right. However we know the Deep State including the CIA, MIC, oligarchs, and the war department would never stand for that. They’d start nuking Russian civilians.

The Republicans held the House and Senate during trump's first two years.

They wouldn't give trump an infrastructure bill.

Joe asks for a $1.5 trillion dollar infrastructure bill and the House and Senate says, "sure, Joe. Here you go."
Trump walked away from a YUGE infrastructure deal at the last minute because he was miffed over the first impeachment effort.

That deal was much bigger than the one Biden got.

Everyone was on board and ready to approve, but Trump governs by snit.

Last edited:
Trump whining in Arizona will make Mark Kelly's chances of re-election even better.

trump-baby.jpg

If Don thinks that, he’d be right. However we know the Deep State including the CIA, MIC, oligarchs, and the war department would never stand for that. They’d start nuking Russian civilians.
Trump, and perhaps you, don't see the US in having an interest in predicable free market economies in western europe.

Trump, and perhaps you, don't see the US in having an interest in predicable free market economies in western europe.
Poland and Ukraine aren’t part of Western Europe, but at any rate what goes on there is none of our fucking business. Why do Americans want to continue constant war, that only benefits the oligarchs and the war profiteers? We need to heed the advice our founders gave us, and follow a policy of nonintervention.

One would think all Americans would agree with this, but it appears most don’t. We’ve become a warlike imperialist empire. History shouts at us that this will result in our demise.

PS. If you think the US and west Europe operate free market economies, you need to think again.

Poland and Ukraine aren’t part of Western Europe, but at any rate what goes on there is none of our fucking business. Why do Americans want to continue constant war, that only benefits the oligarchs and the war profiteers? We need to heed the advice our founders gave us, and follow a policy of nonintervention.

One would think all Americans would agree with this, but it appears most don’t. We’ve become a warlike imperialist empire. History shouts at us that this will result in our demise.

PS. If you think the US and west Europe operate free market economies, you need to think again.
If we did that, we'd be speaking German or Russian ourselves, dumbass!

Forum List

Back