Trump is eyeing the WH & wants a more compliant Senate for when he gets there...Trump will hold rally Saturday in Arizona where he will not endorse

If he is considering a run then it makes some sense considering the shabby way he was treated by the gop in the first two years of his presidency. Remember the Ryan/McCain cabal?

That said he would still (most likely) have to deal with the filibuster in the Senate.

The Republican Party is going to take back a majority in Congress regardless of what Trump does or doesn’t do.

If he is considering a run then it makes some sense considering the shabby way he was treated by the gop in the first two years of his presidency. Remember the Ryan/McCain cabal?

That said he would still (most likely) have to deal with the filibuster in the Senate.

The Republicans held the House and Senate during trump's first two years.

They wouldn't give trump an infrastructure bill.

Joe asks for a $1.5 trillion dollar infrastructure bill and the House and Senate says, "sure, Joe. Here you go."

The Republican Party is going to take back a majority in Congress regardless of what Trump does or doesn’t do.
Trump running again will only further divide the country, which the oligarchy will like. The msm would love it too.

The D Party would love it too. Then they won’t have to offer any kind of policies, other than they aren’t Trump. Wins all around except for the American people, who generally always lose but haven’t figured it out yet.

Trump running again will only further divide the country, which the oligarchy will like. The msm would love it too.

The D Party would love it too. Then they won’t have to offer any kind of policies, other than we aren’t Trump. Wins all around except for the American people, who generally always lose but haven’t figured it out yet.

Of course. Why bother to run campaigns when you can point to the other party and say “You suck”.

It keeps the duopoly in play and the tribes at each other’s throats.

Yakov Smirnoff said it best “ What a country”…

Of course. Why bother to run campaigns when you can point to the other party and say “You suck”.

It keeps the duopoly in play and the tribes at each other’s throats.

Yakov Smirnoff said it best “ What a country”…
It wouldn’t surprise me if a few billionaires aren’t secretly funding Trump, in the hopes of his running again.

excerpts:

“Trump may well cost us the Arizona seat by his actions,” said longtime Republican strategist Scott Reed. “It doesn’t help the cause when you take an A-player like [Arizona Gov. Doug] Ducey off the field. Forget what he says about McConnell and these other people, I’m just doing basic math on how we’re ever going to win the majority and that does go through Arizona.”

In Arizona, Trump effectively blocked Ducey, the Republican governor, from running for U.S. Senate in 2022, after Ducey certified Arizona’s election results. Ducey, a two term governor and chair of the Republican Governors Association, supported Trump’s presidency but then found himself in the former president’s crosshairs when he distanced himself from the partisan election audit in Maricopa County, which Trump obsessed over.

“He wanted a certain outcome, and rather than taking responsibility for that outcome he pointed his fingers at other people,” said Kirk Adams, Ducey’s former chief of staff. “Donald Trump should have won Arizona, he could have won Arizona, and maybe it wasn’t such a good idea to dump on Arizona’s favorite son, John McCain, even after he passed away.”

“Try to keep our focus on defeating Democrats and not get involved in interim party fights,” Gingrich said. “I think if we do those things, Trump has a great capacity to raise money, great capacity to focus issues and a great capacity to turn out his base.”

“I think he’s better served to spend 10 percent on the past and 90 percent on the future,” Gingrich added of Trump.

It wouldn’t surprise me if a few billionaires aren’t secretly funding Trump, in the hopes of his running again.
if only Trump was a billionaire himself, he wouldn't need anybody

wait...

excerpts:

“Trump may well cost us the Arizona seat by his actions,” said longtime Republican strategist Scott Reed. “It doesn’t help the cause when you take an A-player like [Arizona Gov. Doug] Ducey off the field. Forget what he says about McConnell and these other people, I’m just doing basic math on how we’re ever going to win the majority and that does go through Arizona.”

In Arizona, Trump effectively blocked Ducey, the Republican governor, from running for U.S. Senate in 2022, after Ducey certified Arizona’s election results. Ducey, a two term governor and chair of the Republican Governors Association, supported Trump’s presidency but then found himself in the former president’s crosshairs when he distanced himself from the partisan election audit in Maricopa County, which Trump obsessed over.

“He wanted a certain outcome, and rather than taking responsibility for that outcome he pointed his fingers at other people,” said Kirk Adams, Ducey’s former chief of staff. “Donald Trump should have won Arizona, he could have won Arizona, and maybe it wasn’t such a good idea to dump on Arizona’s favorite son, John McCain, even after he passed away.”

“Try to keep our focus on defeating Democrats and not get involved in interim party fights,” Gingrich said. “I think if we do those things, Trump has a great capacity to raise money, great capacity to focus issues and a great capacity to turn out his base.”

“I think he’s better served to spend 10 percent on the past and 90 percent on the future,” Gingrich added of Trump.
Trump’s not that smart.

Trump is a choke artist

You know he's going to win, don't you. Biden has so fucked this up by cowtowing to the progressives who want to win in NY and the Left Coast they've ignored PA and the rest of the rust belt AND THE SUBURBS, WHERE ELECTIONS ARE WON AND LOST.

All they had to do is just expand the child tax credit to benefit those who work and don't make more than 200, or even 250k, and just expand welfare for those who don't work, and keep the cost under 1.8T, with taxes on those over 400K, and make it permanent and paid for. They'd have had their law. But, no. They had to make the tax credit about guaranteeing a min income even if you don't work.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back