Trump is DOWN... CNN-16.... WSJ/NBC-14.... Rasmussen-12... FOX-10... Real Clear Politics-9.7

Except we have over three weeks to go right now.
By the way, I saw a poll from yesterday or today that had Trump only down by five. What do you make of that?
Amazing you wouldn't mention the name or LINK!
LINK or STFU.
`

And what were the numbers in 2016?
BOTH CNN and FOX had Trump down 4 with a week to go. (he lost by 1+% in the popular vote)
Now they are at 16 and 10 respectively.

OOOPS
By the way, I saw a poll from yesterday or today that had Trump only down by five. What do you make of that?

The polls will get closer and closer as the polling companies don't want to get caught for outright lying to the public come election day.
LOL, FOX just announced the doubling from 5 to 10 a few days ago.
And you can bet Trump's OWN pollsters are what's got him so panicked/crazier than usual

`

Panicked?

Do you mean that Trump wins even more than usual?

LINK or STFU.
`
Amazing how dumb you are! Always rushing and jumping to conclusions like a fool.

It's a Hill/Harris X poll from yesterday.
Here's the link you seem to think I don't have.
RealClearPolitics - 2020 - Election 2020 Presidential Polls!

LINK or STFU.
`
Amazing how dumb you are! Always rushing and jumping to conclusions like a fool.

And EVERYONE else is much higher,
Including the 10-16, I posted.
and He has Dropped BIG in Every single poll I posted, including Doubling from 5 to 10 Do on FOX

and 3.8 to 9.7 on RW Real Clear Politics.
you have as tiny POS.
`

We have seen this movie before... Gawd I hate reruns...

You Trumpees like to imagine that if Trump won in 2016 he can't possibly lose in 2020, but thats not a rational idea, that's just magical thinking.

It’s like drawing two cards trying to fill an inside straight in poker. It can be done but is not a strategy to expect to win very often

Trump has done NOTHING to expand his base.
Going all in with only Conservatives is not a winning strategy
Trump has done nothing to expand his base? More jobs than anyone else before the chinese virus, lowering medicine prices including INSULINE, not starting any new middle east wars--slowing bringing our troops back more alive, lower taxes about $2000 per Us Household on average, record stock market, making our supposed allies pay their own way instead of sponging off us so much, building the wall which cut the number of illegals and diseases coming in from south of the border, 3 Nobel Prize nominations including one for ISRAEL/PALESTIINE, got rid of the Obama health scam mandate, despite the virus and the dems purposely spreading it...able to keep our economy going, SPACEFORCE, rebuilding our military which means less attacks from our enemies, getting rid corrupt swamp members like Comey, Mueller, and others, and so muchmore
Trump's border wall ruled illegal

Trump wont get nobel peace prize

Ad the trends are dropping Not improving.
He's falling much faster than his fever.
Doubling his deficit in near all the polls over the last few weeks.

`
Trafalgar Group had the most accurate polls in 2016 and predicted a Trump victory. They have Trump ahead in Florida, Wisconsin, and Michigan. The polls you are referring to are mostly media polls and they don't post the actual poll and the methodology.

Trafalgar Group fudges their numbers because they think Republicans lie
They were the only polling group that predicted a Trump victory in 2016. Politico (not exactly a conservative media operation) praised Trafalgar for having a unique method for finding "hidden Trump supporters. Be prepared to scream at the sky again November 3rd.

Trafalgar did not predict 2016 election. He polled only Michigan and PA.

They are currently showing Biden winning PA and WI, and dead heat in MI

Yes they did.
Ad the trends are dropping Not improving.
He's falling much faster than his fever.
Doubling his deficit in near all the polls over the last few weeks.

`
Trafalgar Group had the most accurate polls in 2016 and predicted a Trump victory. They have Trump ahead in Florida, Wisconsin, and Michigan. The polls you are referring to are mostly media polls and they don't post the actual poll and the methodology.

Trafalgar Group fudges their numbers because they think Republicans lie
They were the only polling group that predicted a Trump victory in 2016. Politico (not exactly a conservative media operation) praised Trafalgar for having a unique method for finding "hidden Trump supporters. Be prepared to scream at the sky again November 3rd.

Trafalgar did not predict 2016 election. He polled only Michigan and PA.

They are currently showing Biden winning PA and WI, and dead heat in MI

Yes they did and Trump leading in Florida,Ohio, Arizona, Michigan, and North Carolina right now.

Michigan is a statistical tie - 0.7% is deep inside margin of error.

Florida poll is from a month ago.

LINK or STFU.
`

And EVERYONE else is much higher,
Including the 10-16, I posted.
and He has Dropped BIG in Every single poll I posted, including Doubling from 5 to 10 Do on FOX

and 3.8 to 9.7 on RW Real Clear Politics.
you have as tiny POS.
`
I know that. All I did was mention it in passing, and you immediately jumped on it, and tried to make it seem like I didn't post a link for reason.

I know that. All I did was mention it in passing, and you immediately jumped on it, and tried to make it seem like I didn't post a link for reason.
That's correct
You did nothing but mention in passing while I threw all the haymakers.

`

Interestingly enough, RCP had Trump down almost 10 points to Biden before COVID. I find it hard to believe before COVID when the economy was booming, we had record low unemployment and the stock market was hitting record highs that Biden was really leading Trump. But, we shall see in November.

Interestingly enough, RCP had Trump down almost 10 points to Biden before COVID. I find it hard to believe before COVID when the economy was booming, we had record low unemployment and the stock market was hitting record highs that Biden was really leading Trump. But, we shall see in November.
10/8
Several of these were post-debate but pre-sick.
He's been losing ground.

They got him now! Thankfully he was up against Hillary yugely.
I bet your pivot from Trump is going to win..all polls are shit--to Voter fraud the Dems stole the election..will be seamless. On Nov. 5

Hillary was up even more in many of those polls of yours.

President Trump will have a landslide. If you don't vote for president Trump, you aren't an American.
If you vote for Trump it makes you what?
Far smarter than the average idiot voting for Biden....

Sure he is

1602387967130.png

The election is too close to call...don't believe the polls.
By All means you are free to post baseless and unsourced ideas.
Perhaps you feel Ivanka's got a shot on write-in?
Empty piece of crap.
`

We know. Trump can't win. Biden has it locked. Biden has a 95% probability of winning. We've seen this movie before.

Looks like someone is hermetically locked up in the basement, watching movies from 2016.

Oh they are sooooo fun.
The media going from joy to anger just makes me get soooooo hard
and watching them blame these groups:
White women
Old people
white people
College educated whites
Non college whites

man how can you not enjoy those clips......
and man it just seem so weird....like dejavu........
I'm taking Nov 4th off, just so I can enjoy the videos of lefties crying, screaming, ectg.

Sure he is

View attachment 399999

30,000 cars in Miami? IF that's true then Dade country is close to a tossup, if that happens Trump will win FL by a country mile, possible double digits. Are they sure 30,000?????

We know. Trump can't win. Biden has it locked. Biden has a 95% probability of winning. We've seen this movie before.

Looks like someone is hermetically locked up in the basement, watching movies from 2016.

Oh they are sooooo fun.
The media going from joy to anger just makes me get soooooo hard
and watching them blame these groups:
White women
Old people
white people
College educated whites
Non college whites

man how can you not enjoy those clips......
and man it just seem so weird....like dejavu........
I'm taking Nov 4th off, just so I can enjoy the videos of lefties crying, screaming, ectg.

You had better get ready for something else like relying on Suicide Watch on the 4th.

Ignore these polls. They are all fake. Only fools thinks that these polls are done by scientific means.

oba-gif_13_delay-0-1s-gif_11_delay-0.1s.gif

Biden is up by 20 points at least. But his actual support is only 3%. After the election communists will be asking where they went so wrong.

Forum List

Back