Trump is DOWN... CNN-16.... WSJ/NBC-14.... Rasmussen-12... FOX-10... Real Clear Politics-9.7

lowering medicine prices including INSULINE

Bullshit
blog_insulin_price_2014_2019.jpg

Hillary was a much stronger candidate than Joe Biden. In all honesty, Biden wouldn't have had chance at the Dem nomination if Hillary had decided to run. Sure, she had negatives. But, the people that loved her were very enthusiastic. Joe has never connected nationally with Dem voters like Hillary or Obama did in the past. I think Joe Biden is going to lose big. The polling companies will soon start tightening the race as they did in 2016. People voted for Trump. For Clinton. For Obama. Many that are voting for Biden are voting against Trump, Biden is just a figure head. That isn't great. We shall see tho. Only a few weeks away until we see who called this right

Spoken like a true Cult45. The ONLY Reason that Hillary got the nod for 2016 was that the real Heir Apparent just lost his Son and elected not to run. Everything you said above is just crap.

Factually false

lower taxes about $2000 per Us Household on average

It's more like $1,200, funded by American debt. Deficits have exploded under Trump and even without covid we were already running Trillion dollar deficit in GOOD times. And now a recession on top of this disasterous fiscal situation pushed us into deficits last seen only during WWII.

Brian-Charts-2020-COVID-v5-01.png

This is the collosal fiscal clusterfuck Trump is going to be leaving behind.

lower taxes about $2000 per Us Household on average

It's more like $1,200, funded by American debt. Deficits have exploded under Trump and even without covid we were already running Trillion dollar deficit in GOOD times. And now a recession on top of this disasterous fiscal situation pushed us into deficits last seen only during WWII.

Brian-Charts-2020-COVID-v5-01.png

This is the collosal fiscal clusterfuck Trump is going to be leaving behind.

Nope

building the wall which cut the number of illegals and diseases coming in from south of the border

img]

There was just 5 miles of new wall built

No.

No...WHAT?

You look like a retard spamming your baseless denials.

building the wall which cut the number of illegals and diseases coming in from south of the border

img]

There was just 5 miles of new wall built

No.

No...WHAT?

You look like a retard spamming your baseless denials.

Nope

I’m laughing at all here who trust media polls. :laugh:

OK, I’m not gonna lie, I am laughing at everyone who‘s participating in the entire farce.:saythat:

Yep. Anyone who believes the MSM polls is a fool. We've seen how accurate the MSM's polls are.....in 2016

LYING POS that is "North Carolina."

BOTH CNN and FOX had Hillary up only 4 on election eve.
Now they are at 16 and 10 respectively
You stupid Dishonest little *******.

`

Oh, and it's election eve right now, is it?
The whole last week
And they agreed.
As it turned out they were within the poll's margin of error (3), since Trump lost by 1+% in the popular vote.

And Trump is DROPPING NOT RISING
Fox's 10 just DOUBLED from 5.
RCP from 3.8 to 9.7.
Same for everywhere for the superspreader.
5 Consistent Polls and many more.
`

`

Oh, and it's election eve right now, is it?
The whole last week
And they agreed.
As it turned out they were within the poll's margin of error (3), since Trump lost by 1+% in the popular vote.

And Trump is DROPPING NOT RISING
Fox's 10 just DOUBLED from 5.
RCP from 3.8 to 9.7.
Same for everywhere for the superspreader.
5 Consistent Polls and many more.
`

`
My point is, it isn't election eve right now. We're over three weeks away.

And what were the numbers in 2016?
BOTH CNN and FOX had Trump down 4 with a week to go. (he lost by 1+% in the popular vote)
Now they are at 16 and 10 respectively.

OOOPS
Except we have over three weeks to go right now.
By the way, I saw a poll from yesterday or today that had Trump only down by five. What do you make of that?

The polls will get closer and closer as the polling companies don't want to get caught for outright lying to the public come election day.

And what were the numbers in 2016?
BOTH CNN and FOX had Trump down 4 with a week to go. (he lost by 1+% in the popular vote)
Now they are at 16 and 10 respectively.

OOOPS
Except we have over three weeks to go right now.
By the way, I saw a poll from yesterday or today that had Trump only down by five. What do you make of that?

The polls will get closer and closer as the polling companies don't want to get caught for outright lying to the public come election day.
LOL, FOX just announced the doubling from 5 to 10 a few days ago.
And you can bet Trump's OWN pollsters are what's got him so panicked/crazier than usual

`

Forum List

Back