Again:
You: "Trump's attorney."
OP: "a part of his legal team."
Again:
You: "Trump's attorney."
OP: "a part of his legal team."

Got it yet, doofus?
Got it. You can't read doofus.

Miller takes orders from the POTUS. If he fails to do as requested he can be summarily replaced. The only person that can legally order the SecDef to bring in the guard is POTUS.

Yes...Pence actually finally did that and the legality of such has never been talked about because it was necessary.
With all due respect.....you are full of shit out of the gate.

President can not deploy the NG in DC.

Pence did no such thing.

Neither do you....

You've overlooked the obvious. Sorry I shot your narrative in the ass.
You tell yourself whatever you want to believe. The truth is that you continue to prove that you don't give a shit about the truth.

And now, like usual, you're going to continue to follow me around like a lost puppy.

He's been granted immunity....doesn't mean he's flipped.

You think he was granted federal immunity from prosecution because he held exculpatory evidence that undercut their case?

No, sorry not buying it.

The reason for granting immunity was to get the testimony and reports are that testimony before the Grand Jury were not helpful to FPOTUS#45's defense. And now because he was granted immunity for his testimony, and he did in fact testify, he can be called in the criminal trial to repeat his Grand Jury testimony (albeit this time with cross examination).

What will be interesting will be if he cuts a similar deal in the GA case, whether that be immunity or a plea deal for reduced crimes, as it will difficult to see how he can have immunity in federal court for the same or similar charges in state court. The only way I can see that working is if the state crimes are tried BEFORE the federal trial takes place. If the federal court cases goes first, then testimony there could be used in the GA case.

WW

I thought you liberals supported the right to protest.
I see. You support breaking into voting machines and stealing confidential voter data.

That's your idea of "protest".

You idiots have no idea the benchmarks you are setting as being acceptable.

I see. You support breaking into voting machines and stealing confidential voter data.

That's your idea of "protest".

You idiots have no idea the benchmarks you are setting as being acceptable.
How is it confidential?

He he he.....told you before, you overlooked the obvious and it bit you in the ass.

This mean no Chewy treats?
You say a lot of things that don’t concern me.

You’re just following me around and mindlessly trolling. Again.

And then you wonder why I don’t take you seriously.

Forum List

Back