Trump Is Coming Back!!! :D

Aww, how adorable, the president of my fan club is here...

Screenshot_20211130-022631_Samsung Internet.jpg

Oh, that's because Obama never said "Happy Christmas" every time he said "Happy Christmas", every year that he didn't say it when it didn't end up on Youtube for everyone not to see it.

Trump was supposed to bring "Merry Christmas" back and he can't even mention it when pimping his own holiday party. Also the OP referred to Trump's video as a "Christmas miracle".

I don't care if Obama ever said Merry Christmas, he didn't position himself as the savior of the holiday in the epic wingnut fantasy war on Christmas.

‘“Americans First”…..the most powerful, most dominant sentiment in politics today…and Trump owns the copyright. Its just that simple.
Sure.
Just a campaign slogan for his gullible cult.

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)May 13, 2018
Too many jobs in China lost?

Yet almost everyone I know resumed their careers after Trump's tax break.
Perhaps the 2 issues are not as directly related as you believe.
I heard of some who did.

“The rich will not be gaining at all with this plan.” – President Trump, Sept. 13, 2017

“Our framework ensures that the benefits of tax reform go to the middle class, not to the highest earners.” – President Trump, Oct. 11, 2017

December 24 2017
President Trump kicked off his holiday weekend at Mar-a-Lago Friday night at a dinner where he told friends, "You all just got a lot richer," referencing the sweeping tax overhaul he signed into law hours earlier.

The president has spent many weekends of his presidency so far at the "Winter White House," where initiation fees cost $200,000, annual dues cost $14,000, and some of the most affluent members of society have the opportunity to interact with the president in a setting while many Americans cannot.

August 29 2019
President Trump on Aug. 24 promised a “major” middle-class tax cut if he is reelected and Republicans retake the House in the 2020 elections.

“If Republicans take back the House, and keep the Senate and Presidency, one of our first acts will be to approve a major middle income tax cut,” Trump tweeted over last weekend.

I'm afraid it's also an indication of the overall decay of this country.
We've watched and allowed our standards to fall for, what, 40 or 50 years now. Here we are.
We've watched our country decay as immoral Democrats have taken control of our government.

I heard of some who did.

“The rich will not be gaining at all with this plan.” – President Trump, Sept. 13, 2017

“Our framework ensures that the benefits of tax reform go to the middle class, not to the highest earners.” – President Trump, Oct. 11, 2017

December 24 2017
President Trump kicked off his holiday weekend at Mar-a-Lago Friday night at a dinner where he told friends, "You all just got a lot richer," referencing the sweeping tax overhaul he signed into law hours earlier.

The president has spent many weekends of his presidency so far at the "Winter White House," where initiation fees cost $200,000, annual dues cost $14,000, and some of the most affluent members of society have the opportunity to interact with the president in a setting while many Americans cannot.

August 29 2019
President Trump on Aug. 24 promised a “major” middle-class tax cut if he is reelected and Republicans retake the House in the 2020 elections.

“If Republicans take back the House, and keep the Senate and Presidency, one of our first acts will be to approve a major middle income tax cut,” Trump tweeted over last weekend.
The rich always gain because…THEY’RE RICH!

Forum List

Back