Trump Is Coming Back!!! :D

Jill Biden's shitty fingers!
1638280171865.png

That story has far more credibility than your typical CNN story, and you believe those as if they were gospel.

so other than faceb - er i mean meta, you don't know where it came from & are just regurgitating the rumor mill pablum. & uh - i don't even have cable, so yer um ... whataboutism defense is as null & void as y-o-u.

You’re a racist and a bigot – like most on the right.

The GOP is the party of fear, ignorance, bigotry, and hate – and Trump is your leader, a fellow racist and bigot.

Don't make the offensive claim that BitchLoser represents the GOP. That is most certainly NOT the case.

Don't make the offensive claim that BitchLoser represents the GOP. That is most certainly NOT the case.
If these kinds of losers don't represent the GOP, the GOP needs to distance itself from their ilk. I've not seen that yet. Just a lot of hand-sitting.

If these kinds of losers don't represent the GOP, the GOP needs to distance itself from their ilk. I've not seen that yet. Just a lot of hand-sitting.
You fail to see the obvious…over and over again….there is no GOP as you want to know it.
Trump and populism OWNS that nutless pussified party you miss…Trumps Party is driven by nationalism in its purest form….scary shit huh?

Like how the democrats "distance" themselves from all the many fruitcakes on the far left?

Forum List

Back