What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trump Is Coming Back!!! :D

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
They absolutely adore this person. This is beyond politics or policy. Inexplicable.
It is a cult, awaiting the second coming.

Toffeenut Baconsmuggler

Diamond Member
Reaction score
He's been saying that since he left the White House.

Either DO something or shut up. Seriously.

OP
FJB

FJB

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Toffeenut Baconsmuggler

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Just give him some time. :)

He had 4 years in office.
He's had another year with the contacts and the means, without the burden of running a country.

Everybody keeps telling me to wait. Wait, wait, wait.

It's time. NOW is the time. How many more millions of people are going to have to suffer until he thinks it's the right time?

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The independents aren't going to vote for trump.

Go ahead and run trump. Nothing like a second loss.

OP
FJB

FJB

Diamond Member
Reaction score
He had 4 years in office.
He's had another year with the contacts and the means, without the burden of running a country.

Everybody keeps telling me to wait. Wait, wait, wait.

It's time. NOW is the time. How many more millions of people are going to have to suffer until he thinks it's the right time?

I don't know, but I also know that I trust his judgement a whole lot more than Biden's.

White 6

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
No offense or anything but you're the one to talk about being sheep. When Biden says jump all you do is ask how high?

Apparently not otherwise dickless Biden wouldn't have gotten into the white house.

Don't you mean impeach Biden?
I'm retired. I don't really jump for anybody, (except maybe PJ) certainly not for politicians, as there isn't much they can really hold over my head or hold out (unlike PJ).

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Reaction score

"Trump Is Coming Back!!! :D"​

Trump/JFK Jr. 2024!

1638239525008.png

Last edited:

Whodatsaywhodat.

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I just prefer proof in courts, to accusations, you partisan hack. You guys had half the Clinton administration when you controlled Congress with Newt, 8 years of George W and 4 years of donny, with a personal Attorney General, to get something on the record and into a trial, but failed, repeatedly failed, I might add. Now it could be that ultra-right wing lawyers and investigators just aren't worth a damn, or it could be, the Clinton are masterminds beyond your level of intelligence, or it could be, they never found the goods to prove any accusations that may have been true, or it could be just more partisan accusatory attacks that don't mean diddly squat, as you guys do a lot of conspiracy theories for fun and profit, shooting your credibility, so normal people pay you no mind. Now a generation has gone by, and we'll probably never know, and it is the fault of you and people like you.
Go fuck yourself ! You don't give a fuck about proof . Your a whacked out nutcase.

Whodatsaywhodat.

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'm retired. I don't really jump for anybody, (except maybe PJ) certainly not for politicians, as there isn't much they can really hold over my head or hold out (unlike PJ).
Oh you jump alright ... and no doubt bend over and drop to your knees.

Coyote

Varmint
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Ivan88

Gold Member
Reaction score
I keep wondering why folks want President Trump to resume His job as President. The day He was elected, He got a note from Netanyahu on who He can talk to. In essence His tenure was as a puppet for the anti-Christ fake Israelis. Got to give Him some credit for lowering fuel prices. Good job there.
However, He declared a national emergency that unleashed hordes of trotskyite bullycrats across America that destroyed many livelyhoods.
And He is still bragging about starting all the Covid depopulation injections.
He remains a man wanted by Persia for Murder, and has made no honest attempt to deflect that accusation.

Magnus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
They had both houses, or did you forget that?
You moron. Republicans controlled the Senate and the Presidency. Jeez, why do I waste my time with idiots?

Scottish_Brexiteer_UK

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I only like him because he triggers the type of people all around the world that I despise.
If it wasn't for that I probably wouldn't like him, but that's not the case - therefore I like him.

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I bet you liked buying gas for under $2 per gallon under Trump. Reinstating Trump looks like a great idea now.
Gasoline prices are not set by the president.

Resnic

Diamond Member
Reaction score
You’re a racist and a bigot – like most on the right.

The GOP is the party of fear, ignorance, bigotry, and hate – and Trump is your leader, a fellow racist and bigot.

That's odd considering most Democrats are the most racist people this country has since we had black only drinking fountains.

According to them underpasses are racist, a white man defending himself against white attackers is racist, blacks stealing and pulling a weapon on police and the police are racist for shooting him, calling blacks looters for stealing and looting is racist, when a white governor beats another white governor in a election it's racist, it's racist Asians do well in school and make a lot of money at good jobs they earned, and somehow they say it's racist when white guys have a preference to not want to sleep with a black chicks.

According to them literally everything is racist. They create more racism in this country than the kkk ever could hope to dream to create. It's all they talk about.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$80.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List