What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trump Is Coming Back!!! :D

g5000

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The “trade war” was/is brilliant but it takes time to develop and yield a return
We ended up with the biggest trade deficits with China and Mexico ever.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Indeependent

Diamond Member
Reaction score

trump-trade-wars-good.jpg

trump-trade-wars-good.jpg
Yet almost everyone I know resumed their careers after Trump's tax break.
Perhaps the 2 issues are not as directly related as you believe.

g5000

Diamond Member
Reaction score
1519988729052.png
"Trade wars are good, and easy to win." - Donald Trump

White 6

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's odd considering most Democrats are the most racist people this country has since we had black only drinking fountains.

According to them underpasses are racist, a white man defending himself against white attackers is racist, blacks stealing and pulling a weapon on police and the police are racist for shooting him, calling blacks looters for stealing and looting is racist, when a white governor beats another white governor in a election it's racist, it's racist Asians do well in school and make a lot of money at good jobs they earned, and somehow they say it's racist when white guys have a preference to not want to sleep with a black chicks.

According to them literally everything is racist. They create more racism in this country than the kkk ever could hope to dream to create. It's all they talk about.
Quite a generalization. Me thinks you don't get out much.

BrokeLoser

Platinum Member
Reaction score

How weird huh?
Despite the tariffs, the trade deficit grew during the greatest economic boom this nation has ever seen…WTF, who would have guessed?
Come on bud…you’re smarter than that.

cnm

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Despite the tariffs, the trade deficit grew during the greatest economic boom this nation has ever seen…WTF, who would have guessed?
Everyone. After all, it wasn't China paying the tariffs.

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I can't prove a negative. What is the proof he did? Got a picture? A witness? A video? Anything other than a fake news source?
That's the rumor being passed around by some very credible sources.

White 6

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tell me again about your love of proof. Russian Collusion hoax! Your full of shit .
You ever (in the entire two years I have been here) read me talking about Russian Collusion, other than to say there is no US Code Statute or punishment for collusion? Uh, NO. So Fk off, idiot, and try using a seach engine, if you don't know sh#t about the law of our country.

Even Dumb Donny knew that. It's why he constantly denied it, as misdirection. Much better to talk about something with no law against it, that something with teeth, that might bite him.

Faun

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Those mail in ballots, you have to have proof of who you are. You loons changed the rules on them at the last minute. We will do away with that next year.
Yes, to get a ballot in the mail, you have to be s registered voter on the voter roll in your state.

Faun

Diamond Member
Reaction score
No offense or anything but you're the one to talk about being sheep. When Biden says jump all you do is ask how high?
LOL

You're fucked in the head, con. Many, if not most, on the left don't even like Biden.

Faun

Diamond Member
Reaction score
How weird huh?
Come on bud…you’re smarter than that.
1.3% annualuzed real GDP growth is the greatest economy we ever had??

:cuckoo:

HappyJoy

Platinum Member
Reaction score
That's the rumor being passed around by some very credible sources.
Oh, it's a rumor now? Considering you think the gateway pundit is credible I find your statement dubious.

frigidweirdo

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Even though we don't know exactly when, this was an early Christmas present and Christmas miracle to hear him speak these words. :D

"Christmas miracle"??? My word, you people really are clutching at straws for your fantasy world.

HappyJoy

Platinum Member
Reaction score
"Christmas miracle"??? My word, you people really are clutching at straws for your fantasy world.
The Christmas miracle won't even mention Christmas at his own "An Evening of Merrymaking" party.

1638256132061.png

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$80.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List