Trump Is Coming Back!!! :D

The “trade war” was/is brilliant but it takes time to develop and yield a return
We ended up with the biggest trade deficits with China and Mexico ever.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

trump-trade-wars-good.jpg

trump-trade-wars-good.jpg
Yet almost everyone I know resumed their careers after Trump's tax break.
Perhaps the 2 issues are not as directly related as you believe.

That's odd considering most Democrats are the most racist people this country has since we had black only drinking fountains.

According to them underpasses are racist, a white man defending himself against white attackers is racist, blacks stealing and pulling a weapon on police and the police are racist for shooting him, calling blacks looters for stealing and looting is racist, when a white governor beats another white governor in a election it's racist, it's racist Asians do well in school and make a lot of money at good jobs they earned, and somehow they say it's racist when white guys have a preference to not want to sleep with a black chicks.

According to them literally everything is racist. They create more racism in this country than the kkk ever could hope to dream to create. It's all they talk about.
Quite a generalization. Me thinks you don't get out much.

How weird huh?
Despite the tariffs, the trade deficit grew during the greatest economic boom this nation has ever seen…WTF, who would have guessed?
Come on bud…you’re smarter than that.

Tell me again about your love of proof. Russian Collusion hoax! Your full of shit .
You ever (in the entire two years I have been here) read me talking about Russian Collusion, other than to say there is no US Code Statute or punishment for collusion? Uh, NO. So Fk off, idiot, and try using a seach engine, if you don't know sh#t about the law of our country.

Even Dumb Donny knew that. It's why he constantly denied it, as misdirection. Much better to talk about something with no law against it, that something with teeth, that might bite him.

Those mail in ballots, you have to have proof of who you are. You loons changed the rules on them at the last minute. We will do away with that next year.
Yes, to get a ballot in the mail, you have to be s registered voter on the voter roll in your state.

How weird huh?
Despite the tariffs, the trade deficit grew during the greatest economic boom this nation has ever seen…WTF, who would have guessed?
Come on bud…you’re smarter than that.
1.3% annualuzed real GDP growth is the greatest economy we ever had??

:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back