Trump Is Coming Back!!! :D

He had 4 years in office.
He's had another year with the contacts and the means, without the burden of running a country.

Everybody keeps telling me to wait. Wait, wait, wait.

It's time. NOW is the time. How many more millions of people are going to have to suffer until he thinks it's the right time?

I don't know, but I also know that I trust his judgement a whole lot more than Biden's.

No offense or anything but you're the one to talk about being sheep. When Biden says jump all you do is ask how high?

Apparently not otherwise dickless Biden wouldn't have gotten into the white house.

Don't you mean impeach Biden?
I'm retired. I don't really jump for anybody, (except maybe PJ) certainly not for politicians, as there isn't much they can really hold over my head or hold out (unlike PJ).

"Trump Is Coming Back!!! :D"​

Trump/JFK Jr. 2024!

1638239525008.png

Last edited:
I just prefer proof in courts, to accusations, you partisan hack. You guys had half the Clinton administration when you controlled Congress with Newt, 8 years of George W and 4 years of donny, with a personal Attorney General, to get something on the record and into a trial, but failed, repeatedly failed, I might add. Now it could be that ultra-right wing lawyers and investigators just aren't worth a damn, or it could be, the Clinton are masterminds beyond your level of intelligence, or it could be, they never found the goods to prove any accusations that may have been true, or it could be just more partisan accusatory attacks that don't mean diddly squat, as you guys do a lot of conspiracy theories for fun and profit, shooting your credibility, so normal people pay you no mind. Now a generation has gone by, and we'll probably never know, and it is the fault of you and people like you.
Go fuck yourself ! You don't give a fuck about proof . Your a whacked out nutcase.

I keep wondering why folks want President Trump to resume His job as President. The day He was elected, He got a note from Netanyahu on who He can talk to. In essence His tenure was as a puppet for the anti-Christ fake Israelis. Got to give Him some credit for lowering fuel prices. Good job there.
However, He declared a national emergency that unleashed hordes of trotskyite bullycrats across America that destroyed many livelyhoods.
And He is still bragging about starting all the Covid depopulation injections.
He remains a man wanted by Persia for Murder, and has made no honest attempt to deflect that accusation.

I only like him because he triggers the type of people all around the world that I despise.
If it wasn't for that I probably wouldn't like him, but that's not the case - therefore I like him.

You’re a racist and a bigot – like most on the right.

The GOP is the party of fear, ignorance, bigotry, and hate – and Trump is your leader, a fellow racist and bigot.

That's odd considering most Democrats are the most racist people this country has since we had black only drinking fountains.

According to them underpasses are racist, a white man defending himself against white attackers is racist, blacks stealing and pulling a weapon on police and the police are racist for shooting him, calling blacks looters for stealing and looting is racist, when a white governor beats another white governor in a election it's racist, it's racist Asians do well in school and make a lot of money at good jobs they earned, and somehow they say it's racist when white guys have a preference to not want to sleep with a black chicks.

According to them literally everything is racist. They create more racism in this country than the kkk ever could hope to dream to create. It's all they talk about.

Forum List

Back