Trump Is Coming Back!!! :D

He has to be restrained where making an announcement is concerned. It can cost money if he does it too soon. Watch the Left begin LOSING THEIR MIIIINDS in a year or so. They're already like the Auburn fans on Saturday when the game got tied in the last seconds of regulation ;)
JK... I wouldn't insult Auburn fans THAT MUCH.
Lose our mind because Rump will make the announcement? LOL. Actually, we look forward to the orange douche bag running. Do you know what is better than beating this asshole once? Beating him again!!! And seeing the trumptards whine when their orange fuhrer loses again? Priceless!!!

I just wish the assholes would quit calling themselves "Republicans..."
No need – this is who Republicans are.

Indeed, Trump perfectly represents the GOP and conservatives – the racism, the bigotry, the fearmongering, the hate.

It’s not a situation where Trump ‘took over’ the GOP; Trump is the product of the GOP.

Lose our mind because Rump will make the announcement? LOL. Actually, we look forward to the orange douche bag running. Do you know what is better than beating this asshole once? Beating him again!!! And seeing the trumptards whine when their orange fuhrer loses again? Priceless!!!
Lol, you won't be able to cheat again. Once we take over both houses this year. We can impeach Trump and put strict rules on mail in voting.

Why would anyone vote for Trump, likewise anyone with a soul and morals.
Perpetual state of victimhood. He may not be pretty, he may not be of moral character but by god he will stand by them until the bitter end....well at least they think that. Pretty sure some of the dummys arrested on the 6th have a different opinion now.

Lol, you won't be able to cheat again. Once we take over both houses this year. We can impeach Trump and put strict rules on mail in voting.
Nah, you never proved how we cheated in 2020; which means we can do it again and you still won't figure out how. And then ... there's Dominion.

:abgg2q.jpg:

“AMERICANS FIRST”….not wetbacks first, not dark street beasts first, not faggots first, not trannies first….AMERICANS FIRST.
Nothing more…there’s no reason for you to continue to act perplexed…it’s just that simple.
You’re welcome in advance.
Such is the racist right and typical Trump supporter.

Trump perfectly represents the GOP and conservatives – the racism, the bigotry, the fearmongering, the hate.

Got to protect the ‘core people’ from the blacks and the browns.

While that IS true President Trump failed in one major way.

He didn't learn from his Democrat forebears that there ARE NO RULES. I can't support him for a second shot unless he shows that he can learn to Lie Cheaat and Steal like his oppositioin.

Trump has NEVER had any rules or scruples.. That's why he's had over 3500 lawsuits and so many business failures.. He cheated everybody including 3 wives.

Such is the racist right and typical Trump supporter.

Trump perfectly represents the GOP and conservatives – the racism, the bigotry, the fearmongering, the hate.

Got to protect the ‘core people’ from the blacks and the browns.
Weird that I can’t find a post from you detesting the “fewer whites” / more diversity mantra the Left has been selling for years….Why is that?

While that IS true President Trump failed in one major way.

He didn't learn from his Democrat forebears that there ARE NO RULES. I can't support him for a second shot unless he shows that he can learn to Lie Cheaat and Steal like his oppositioin.
I kind of thought Trump U and many other things confirmed that he in fact does lie, cheat and steal.

If you morons believe that even though the Dems were not in power, they cheated and won, why won't they cheat again when they are in power? Idiots.

So, let me let you in on a little secret. We Dems have set it up so that Rump will never win. So, don't waste your time. Stay home. We Got This!!!! :auiqs.jpg:

fake news.
Of course it was fake news.....this, however, isn't fake:
1638232560988.png

Forum List

Back