Trump Is Coming Back!!! :D

CoKbNMHWEAAJG8L.jpg
Can't wait to see what's next. :eek:

I don't currently know any almost dead dudes.

Trump has very serious dyslexia.. That's why he doesn't read.. In Intelligence briefings he was fact free and wouldn't tolerate evidence.

Is this another one of those "billionaires are stupid, I'm smarter than billionaires" type of posts posted in cyberspace by some weird loony with a hardcore case of TDS?

Is this another one of those "billionaires are stupid, I'm smarter than billionaires" type of posts posted in cyberspace by some weird loony with a hardcore case of TDS?

Well,Trump's IQ is probably normal, but his dyslexia is problem since he doesn't read and he's been compensating for that his whole life.

Why would anyone want to follow trump? Anyone with a soul and any morals, that is?
“AMERICANS FIRST”….not wetbacks first, not dark street beasts first, not faggots first, not trannies first….AMERICANS FIRST.
Nothing more…there’s no reason for you to continue to act perplexed…it’s just that simple.
You’re welcome in advance.

“AMERICANS FIRST”….not wetbacks first, not dark street beasts first, not faggots first, not trannies first….AMERICANS FIRST.
Nothing more…there’s no reason for you to continue to act perplexed…it’s just that simple.
You’re welcome in advance.
Yeah, Americans First but it appears you want to throw out half of them which isn't very American.

Forum List

Back