Trump is apparently “livid” and “screaming” at everyone over most of the failures of his backed candidates in the election

It’s like a cherry on top of the sweet day we are having today huh?

“A conservative political commentator and ex-GOP strategist suggested Trump has zero chance of winning the 2024 presidential election — should he run — based on the early results of the 2022 midterm elections.

"How could you look at these results tonight and conclude Trump has any chance of winning a national election in 2024?" Scott Jennings, a former advisor to Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, said in an early Wednesday tweet.”

1668040972235.png

“A conservative political commentator and ex-GOP strategist suggested Trump has zero chance of winning the 2024 presidential election — should he run — based on the early results of the 2022 midterm elections.

"How could you look at these results tonight and conclude Trump has any chance of winning a national election in 2024?" Scott Jennings, a former advisor to Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, said in an early Wednesday tweet.”

FAKE NEWS.

But Trump gives your life meaning, won't you miss him?

Further proof that Trump is a political neophyte, knows nothing about politics, is utterly incompetent, and unfit to hold any public office.

I thought the 60s got out of hand, But its nothing compared to this deliberate dividing of OUR country.
over what political party you pick. Like either party deserves a blue ribbon.

But Trump gives your life meaning, won't you miss him?
I will miss his hilarious bitch whining. I’ll miss his comical rants when talks like a 9 year old. I’ll miss wonderful gaffes that only a politician as retarded as he could make.

Ah what am I saying? He’ll get his Twitter account back. That’ll never stop and it will only get funnier once he whines about becoming irrelevant.

Forum List

Back