Trump is angrier at losing golf tournament than the insurrection or impeachment.

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
Losing privileges to host a professional golf tournament has apparently infuriated President Donald Trump more than other recent developments following the US Capitol riot he incited.

Trump once again shows he doesn’t give a damn about the country or his supporters.

Think about that. More concerned about his golf club than the United States of America, the insurrection or his second impeachment!

He is apparently even more concerned about his golf tournament than even the Twitter ban!

Just how fucked up is this pile of crap’s priorities?

Last edited:
1610413826174.png

Losing privileges to host a professional golf tournament has apparently infuriated President Donald Trump more than other recent developments following the US Capitol riot he incited.

Trump once again shows he doesn’t give a shit about the country or his supporters.

Think about that. More concerned about his golf club than the United States of America or his impeachment!

He is more concerned about his golf tournament than even the Twitter ban!

What will you do when you don't have Trump to shit on?

Trump once agian shows he doesn’t give a shit about the country or his supporters.
But on the bright side, murder rates are up because of the anti police riots. Yay! And people like high crime rates and needless mayhem, that's why 9 out of 10 illegal alien/criminals/perverts/junkies endorse Biden.

Trump once again shows he doesn’t give a shit about the country or his supporters.

Think about that. More concerned about his golf club than the United States of America or his impeachment!

Yet another example of why Trump was unfit to be president.

Why should he give a shit about you?
Well we know he doesn’t a shit about you.

Personally, I don't give a crap if he does or doesn't. Obviously you care more than I do, because I don't sit on my fat ass in front of a computer all day, spitting out excrement that some leftist media source shit in my mouth.

Tell ya what, hillbilly: You worry about Trump all you want to, I have better shit to do.

When Trump is no longer shitting on the nation, then I will simply move on.

Personally, I don't give a crap if he does or doesn't. Obviously you care more than I do, because I don't sit on my fat ass in front of a computer all day, forwarding excrement that some leftist media source shit in my mouth.

Tell ya what, hillbilly: You worry about Trump all you want to, I have better shit to do.
You don't? Seems like you are always on here.

Personally, I don't give a crap if he does or doesn't. Obviously you care more than I do, because I don't sit on my fat ass in front of a computer all day, forwarding excrement that some leftist media source shit in my mouth.

You don't? Seems like you are always on here.

That's my evil clone. I threatened to revoke his internet privileges, but he won't listen.

Easy - rebuild our Nation!

Well, it looks like Rudy isn't going away. He'll do.

Yet another example of why Trump was unfit to be president.
But Democrats, the party that is NOW promoting draconian censorship, and supported anti white anti/ police riots and terrorized and looted and generally razed holy hell for over 8 months are ever SO much better. Um, I ...er. What?

A second impeachment makes him stronger....and makes his followers more determined....Trump knows this...does Nancy Pelosi?.....is she even smart enough?....

Easy - rebuild our Nation!

Already been done. Strong military, protected borders, vibrant stock market, economic growth, ISIS wiped out, peace in the Middle East, NATO paying their share, cheap gasoline, low taxes...

Trump is going to be a hard act to follow. Especially if the next guy is an old white demented pervert whose palms were greased by Russia and China, and whose crackhead son was fucking his underage niece.

Seriously, you guys and girls could have come up with someone better.

Think about that. More concerned about his golf club than the United States of America, the insurrection or his second impeachment!

If it were me, I’d be more upset losing a golf tournament, I have no respect for Congress, they work for the rich and for their own party not those that voted them in. Twitter, I believe is for egos and drama and refuse to sign up for it. It is just a big “look at me! Look at me” platform.

I don’t like golf at all but it at least it could bring in money.

Forum List

Back