Trump is angrier at losing golf tournament than the insurrection or impeachment.

Losing privileges to host a professional golf tournament has apparently infuriated President Donald Trump more than other recent developments following the US Capitol riot he incited.

Trump once again shows he doesn’t give a shit about the country or his supporters.

Think about that. More concerned about his golf club than the United States of America or his impeachment!

He is more concerned about his golf tournament than even the Twitter ban!

Just how fucked up is this pile of crap’s priorities?
What will you do when you don't have Trump to shit on?

Well, it looks like Rudy isn't going away. He'll do.
Rudy is going to be in court.
That should be some really thrilling shit to watch.

From what I hear, Rudy is being disbarred, so if he's in court it will be as a defendant or spectator
No he's not being disbarred.
A bunch of dickheads in New York are attempting to disbar him.
They don't have a legal leg to stand on.
Wanna....bet?
Bet that you're some sort of commie sympathizer?
Nope.

You don't even know what a commie is. You seem to think it's the same as saying someone has cooties.
Honey....I'm a baby-boomer...I grew up during the peak of the Cold War.
The threat of a nuke war with Russia was always right around the corner.
I spent time in Germany assigned to 7th Army in Stuttgart.
I decided to go SF when I was a Flint Kassern in Bad Tolz talking to an Detachment Commander in 10th Special Forces Group.
I've also read alot of history books on communist aggression.
Never mind all of the OpSec training I've had in the military and working for the Department of The Army.
So do me a favor and STFU.

Losing privileges to host a professional golf tournament has apparently infuriated President Donald Trump more than other recent developments following the US Capitol riot he incited.

Trump once again shows he doesn’t give a shit about the country or his supporters.

Think about that. More concerned about his golf club than the United States of America or his impeachment!

Well, it looks like Rudy isn't going away. He'll do.
Rudy is going to be in court.
That should be some really thrilling shit to watch.

From what I hear, Rudy is being disbarred, so if he's in court it will be as a defendant or spectator
No he's not being disbarred.
A bunch of dickheads in New York are attempting to disbar him.
They don't have a legal leg to stand on.
Wanna....bet?
Bet that you're some sort of commie sympathizer?
Nope.

You don't even know what a commie is. You seem to think it's the same as saying someone has cooties.
Honey....I'm a baby-boomer...I grew up during the peak of the Cold War.
The threat of a nuke war with Russia was always right around the corner.
I spent time in Germany assigned to 7th Army in Stuttgart.
I decided to go SF when I was a Flint Kassern in Bad Tolz talking to an Detachment Commander in 10th Special Forces Group.
I've also read alot of history books on communist aggression.
Never mind all of the OpSec training I've had in the military and working for the Department of The Army.
So do me a favor and STFU.

If you have actually done all of that, then you should be ashamed of the way you have degenerated into a dishonorable fool. Pull your head out of your ass and look around at the lies you fell for. If the attack on congress over lies about a stolen election doesn't splash a little cold water in your face about the Trump lies you have fallen for, then you are truly an embarrassment to the military experience you claim to have. I suspect I have as many or more years than you do, so don't try to blow smoke up my butt. Your definition of patriotism doesn't match the patriotism that our country was built on.

Easy - rebuild our Nation!

Already been done. Strong military, protected borders, vibrant stock market, economic growth, ISIS wiped out, peace in the Middle East, NATO paying their share, cheap gasoline, low taxes...

Trump is going to be a hard act to follow. Especially if the next guy is an old white demented pervert whose palms were greased by Russia and China, and whose crackhead son was fucking his underage niece.

Seriously, you guys and girls could have come up with someone better.

You're right - Rump will be a hard act to follow because he has bombarded your brain with lies and conspiracy theories.

When Trump is no longer shitting on the nation, then I will simply move on.
Why do you leave the cities?

Trump once again shows he doesn’t give a damn about the country or his supporters.

Think about that. More concerned about his golf club than the United States of America, the insurrection or his second impeachment!

He is apparently even more concerned about his golf tournament than even the Twitter ban!

He cares about real Americans not you or your ilk.

Trump once again shows he doesn’t give a damn about the country or his supporters.

Think about that. More concerned about his golf club than the United States of America, the insurrection or his second impeachment!

He is apparently even more concerned about his golf tournament than even the Twitter ban!

He cares about real Americans not you or your ilk.
Now that's funny.

Trump is angrier at losing golf tournament than the insurrection or impeachment.

That's only because the tournament represents an acrual, real loss. No one take the theater of the Pelosi democrats seriously and Trump told Nancy to go fuck herself with another impeachment. I think he's staying away from the inauguration because he has now seen that Washington is a totally corrupt mess of a joke and if there, he might be tempted to moon her.

That's only because the tournament represents an acrual, real loss. No one take the theater of the Pelosi democrats seriously and Trump told Nancy to go fuck herself with another impeachment. I think he's staying away from the inauguration because he has now seen that Washington is a totally corrupt mess of a joke and if there, he might be tempted to moon her.
If Trump mooned anyone in public, he should be charged with crimes against humanity.

If Trump mooned anyone in public, he should be charged with crimes against humanity.

I'd sooner see Trump's ass than Nancy's face.
1610466840717.png

Forum List

Back